Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
All about felix

felix

Training over Xmas holiday's""
Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 am felix
I'm sitting here at work not daring to open my Outlook inbox so I can, with complete ignorance, leave off a little bit early. The snow is falling and my wife just phoned from home to say that it's settling fast. I've just gotta get out of the office and start the journey home....here's hoping the boss the doesn't notice!!

I've been thinking about how to keep the training on target over the festive period and have decided to just not worry about it. Make a plan but don't be my usual grumpy self if I miss a session. Although I will have an excuse to put some serious turbo hours in as my wife , I hope, has got me a new trainer for Xmas!! Nothing like a new bit of kit to encourage some hard training, in fact my kids have got me some new goggles so theres another reason to bang in some extra swimming sessions!!

Athough my training has been ticking over for the last couple of months with a few 1hr runs, some swimming and a bit of cycling, I guess like a lot of 'Outlaw's' the serious training begins in earnest in the new year. Still to sign on the dotted line for the Outlaw but will be doing so on the 22nd Dec.

To all on TriTalk, Have a very Merry Christmas and a New Year full of commited training to reach those triathlon goals!!!

Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 pm Sue
but the boss should let you all go if weather is bad Rolling Eyes
good idea over chritmas knowing in the n.yr the serious stuff will start Shocked

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.