Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
All about felix

felix

13 Months
Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:34 pm felix
I'm away but soon to be back.

I've been reading the reviews and race reports about the Outlaw and it brought memories flooding back from my outing there last year when I struggled round (although I loved every single minute)in 13hrs35mins. That was my last triathlon. The mistake I made was not planning anything beyond that event. I knew I'd be away all this summer and my workload was immense preparing for this trip.

Thankfully my time away is drawing to an end and I'm now thinking about what I can do to get back into some sort of triathlon based activity. I would love to give the Outlaw another go next July and providing I can convince my wife, this maybe difficult as I will have been away for 6 months by the time I get back, I will. I've been able to keep my fitness ticking over quite nicely with an aim by the end of Aug to push out a half marathon distance in sub 2hrs.

I've thought about squeezing a 70.3 distance event in during late Sep but I'm finding it difficult to choose one. Any ideas?? I must do one event before the tri season closes down.....

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:36 pm Sue
maybe see which events have places left Question
depends when your back home, if near to Outlaw then most of training will have been done whilst away Wink otherwise plan a nice holiday around it

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 pm KP nut
Outlaw was GREAT!!! (As you know coz you did it Very Happy ) It's calling you back.....

My Outlaw Race Report: http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80246

Goto page 1, 2  Next 

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.