Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Oh the joy....finished!

Calendar 03 - 2019

<  Mar, 2019   >
SuMoTuWeThFrSa

Username:

Password:

All about sooooooooz

sooooooooz

convalescing
Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:43 am sooooooooz
..been home a few weeks now and not uneventful. I had breathing difficulties a couple of weeks back and was taken yet again by ambulance to A&E where pneumonia and pleurisy was diagnosed. Apparently, it's not unusual after a ventilator has been used. So after a week on penicillin and other drugs I'm now officially convalescing and it will take 6-8weeks to get rid of the pneumonia....boo! No pain as such, can't yawn or have full lung function but it should return with time and rest.
Then I noticed my dizzy head wasn't clearing and Postural Vertigo was diagnosed. I now have tablets and it's slowly clearing...thank goodness, as it's the major limiter in my recovery.
My husband is my saviour and the best thing in my life...he's so patient and caring....love him to bits!!!

Getting out everyday for a short spell. Weather really good here in Wilts at the moment. Lost a stone in wt...7st 3...lowest I've been for 40 years. All my clothes fit so well but I do look a bit scraggy so must keep feeding myself up.
Take care bloggers and thanks for you comments and concerns..it does mean a lot XX
Sooooooooooooooooz

SJ in Triathlon Plus

Last Forum Post

[ Find all posts by sooooooooz ]
[ Last Post ]

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.