Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Oh the joy....finished!

Calendar 03 - 2019

<  Mar, 2019   >
SuMoTuWeThFrSa

Username:

Password:

All about sooooooooz

sooooooooz

Another...
Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:01 pm sooooooooz
...visit to A&E a fortnight ago when my breathing became a problem. I'd done too much that day and around 6pm decided to get an emergency appointment with the duty doctor at my surgery and he sent me straight away to the hospital. I arrived and was put in a cubicle and registered. All my vital signs were OK and I began to settle down for the wait to see a doctor. After waiting 3 hours on the bed I began to wonder what was happening. I had been 4th in the queue but when Glyn enquired I had been put back. There was now a backlog of trolleys in the corridor with people waiting for a cubicle. By 11.30pm some 5.30 hrs later, I decided to discharge myself and get home to bed for a good night's sleep. The nurse who was looking after me agreed, so I signed the form and left. Fortunately, things settled down the next day and spent several days on the sofa and getting 12 hrs in bed each night. I saw my GP today and the x-ray taken at A&E shows a big improvement in my lungs so I can relax a bit more. I'm putting wt back on and my head is less dizzy so all good progress.
This is a big challenge and I must be patient....but i will get better and return to fitness soon.
take care bloggers
laters
Sooooooooooooooooooz

Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:11 am didds
stay well Soooz!

didds

Mon May 04, 2015 8:56 pm invisiblegirl
Hope you get better Sooooz take care x

SJ in Triathlon Plus

Last Forum Post

[ Find all posts by sooooooooz ]
[ Last Post ]

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.