Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Oh the joy....finished!

Calendar 01 - 2019

<  Jan, 2019   >
SuMoTuWeThFrSa

Username:

Password:

All about sooooooooz

sooooooooz

nearly 10 months..
Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm sooooooooz
...since I came out of hospital. Recovery has been very slow, almost too slow to notice improvement. It's only when I look back to weeks ago that the fatigue seems to have weakened and I've moved on a bit with recovery. The hospital told me that it would take a year and it's more than likely now going to be true.
My GP became a little tired of seeing me at the surgery every month as there's only so many ways he can say 'chronic fatigue'. I had to take matters into my own hands and so diet and supplements plus guided meditation have been useful. According to GP I'm in denial as to how ill I was...I almost died. So I've worked on this and accepted that my subconscious is probably at work here. PTSD is nearer to my condition and facing up to the trauma has released a lot of emotion. I can only manage to walk everyday at the moment as I'm swimming 4 times a week. I can now swim 50m with less rest and usually 400m each session. So looking forward to the autumn when I'm hoping to resume more mileage and a faster pace....plus we have the prospect of grandchild number 4 end of Sept.
Hope all is well in blogland but very quiet these days.
Laters
Soooooooooz

Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:56 pm Doonhamer
All the very best sooooooooz.
Like many others- I'm sure - I pop in to read the blogs from time to time & it's great to hear of your continuing recovery.
Cheers,
Ian

Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:03 pm KP nut
It will take time. I really admire your positive attitude and determination to get healthy and fit again. I don't blog anymore as it's so quiet! But I still read them every so often.

My Outlaw Race Report: http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80246

SJ in Triathlon Plus

Last Forum Post

[ Find all posts by sooooooooz ]
[ Last Post ]

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.