Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk

Tough week
Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:28 pm Paolo
Had a testing week at work, demanding deadlines, irritating colleagues all added up to going out Friday night and drinking far too much followed by 6 nuggets, double cheeseburger and chips on a midnight train....instead of the gym Very Happy

Sunday morning and I tried to undo the damage by going for a rough 6 mile cross country run on my own...thought I'd battled the slippy surfaces well and was only bottom half caked in mud, job done i thought.

Got in and mrs went barmy as I was muddy, made me feel bout twelve years old!!!!

Next week the gym and must do bike work as got the monster duathlon approaching rapidly....

Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:48 pm KP nut
Just seen your blog for first time. Glad you have found a way out of depression. Good luck with the training. Sounds like you have already learned that balancing training with playing is important Wink

My Outlaw Race Report: http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=80246

March: Gin Pit double marathon

June: Back to front enigma marathons

Monster Ultra Very Happy Very Happy

Hurden 18 mile run

Cowman sprint

Cowman middle

Grafham water cross country

Bedford half marathon

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.