Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Menu

[ New Topic ]

now feeling calm - 1 week to go!
Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:05 pm mrsmac
the good thing about blogs is that diarising everything makes you particularly spot patterns in your train of thought. mine is that with between 4-2 weeks to go I get extremely panicking and don't think i am ready. now with a week to go I am quite calm and ready. confident in my own abilities and ready for my own race. WOW listen to me!!
well it was a good week and weekend. nice hour interval session with the running club, great for me to try and find some speed in my legs (not something i naturally have!!) fab bike ride on saturday where i cajoled my hubby and daughter to spend a couple of hours riding the bike route with me - they were in the car! great to know the course is not easy, but easier than the one i have been training on!! and finished with a good swim on sunday.

Will probably rest up this week, swim lesson on thursday just to recap on main technique. oh and my new tri shorts have arrived. what a revelation, although the padding is slightly minimal sure to cover me on the 17 mile route.
bring it on!!!

[ New Topic ]   

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.