Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigger wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Take the piss as much as you like, there is money to be made.

I agree, lot's of money to be made from tax law.
Tigger

I have been reflecting a lot about these few words of yours.

At the moment I have worked my way through the ICAEW tax compliance and tax planning FA2015 manuals, though need another year with them and the FA 2016 in due course before I could consider myself competent, as I work through the advanced level. But of course you are correct.

However I also think that substantial sums of money could be made through my more esoteric stuff, which has been used across our globe for millennia. Including by the US military which they admit to through their declassification of their training materials.

As I have some proven success in distracting sensitives from being able to access data, which EJC has bored himself going through, over recent months I have been giving more thought into how the corporate world could stride positively forwards using such things. Which when you boil it down is just a more structured form of the intuition that many leaders profess to have re strategy etc.

One example which comes to mind:-

You have a company that is leaking sensitive information. Traditional corporate security has not been able to identify how or by whom. It is costing the company millions or more.

If I can find ways of adapting what I proveably did with Edward linked to above, to provide an additional security layer, it could stop the information leakage in its tracks.

It may also then enable, using conventional security techniques, or potentially more esoteric ones, but the latter is much more theoretical at the moment, to identify the whom was leaking.

You tell me Tigger, if such techniques visibly stopped information leakage in its tracks, and hence saved a company a lot of intellectual property or sensitive data losses, as well as potentially aiding the identification of those responsible, would that not hold value?

Making money from it is, I give you, a totally different issue.

And just because I can prove that I achieved visible distraction once, does not mean that it is any more than mere coincidence, or that it could be adapted to the above type of scenario.

But if people don't explore the boundaries of knowledge, how the heck does science develop?

The best bit is that I think that I can construct a methodology to enable information security layers without me ever needing access or knowledge of what needs to be secured.

And the proof as I say is simply whether known information leakage stops.

If I can get this to work reliably there is great scope for major consultancies to make millions each year from it.

My own ex employer PW now employs computer hackers to secure information leakages in clients systems, this is just a further, admittedly more bizarre step, for those unaware of what the American and even British governments have admitted to trying in the past through declassified materials.

I make no apologies for having a good mind, just wish that I was a better businessman!
explorerJC

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tigger wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Take the piss as much as you like, there is money to be made.

I agree, lot's of money to be made from tax law.
Tigger

I have been reflecting a lot about these few words of yours.

At the moment I have worked my way through the ICAEW tax compliance and tax planning FA2015 manuals, though need another year with them and the FA 2016 in due course before I could consider myself competent, as I work through the advanced level. But of course you are correct.

However I also think that substantial sums of money could be made through my more esoteric stuff, which has been used across our globe for millennia. Including by the US military which they admit to through their declassification of their training materials.

As I have some proven success in distracting sensitives from being able to access data, which EJC has bored himself going through, over recent months I have been giving more thought into how the corporate world could stride positively forwards using such things. Which when you boil it down is just a more structured form of the intuition that many leaders profess to have re strategy etc.

One example which comes to mind:-

You have a company that is leaking sensitive information. Traditional corporate security has not been able to identify how or by whom. It is costing the company millions or more.

If I can find ways of adapting what I proveably did with Edward linked to above, to provide an additional security layer, it could stop the information leakage in its tracks.

It may also then enable, using conventional security techniques, or potentially more esoteric ones, but the latter is much more theoretical at the moment, to identify the whom was leaking.

You tell me Tigger, if such techniques visibly stopped information leakage in its tracks, and hence saved a company a lot of intellectual property or sensitive data losses, as well as potentially aiding the identification of those responsible, would that not hold value?

Making money from it is, I give you, a totally different issue.

And just because I can prove that I achieved visible distraction once, does not mean that it is any more than mere coincidence, or that it could be adapted to the above type of scenario.

But if people don't explore the boundaries of knowledge, how the heck does science develop?

The best bit is that I think that I can construct a methodology to enable information security layers without me ever needing access or knowledge of what needs to be secured.

If I can get this to work reliably there is great scope for major consultancies to make millions each year from it.

My own ex employer PW now employs computer hackers to secure information leakages in clients systems, this is just a further, admittedly more bizarre step, for those unaware of what the American and even British governments have admitted to trying in the past through declassified materials.

I make no apologies for having a good mind, just wish that I was a better businessman!

I still have a note written on a post it on my notice board and you are still to get through my first layer of protection... Smile

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Tigger

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

I think it may be more complicated than that.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigger wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

I think it may be more complicated than that.
Tigger

Indeed but...

If someone is threatening your life when you go out, and you then employ an ex SAS or Legionaire to be your bodyguard and the threats then stop, was that money well spent?

Now it may be that whoever was threatening you stopped for unconnected reasons, and coincidentally the timing matches, or it may be that your man did his job just by being there.

The important thing is that you are now safe.

If two people go through that process and they are both safer as a result, the odds of it being something else that has saved you diminish rapidly.

Besides if an organisation is leaking secrets uncontrollably then what do you have to lose by trying? Allegedly that is how America got into the game to start with.

British declassified documents, indicate that our trial failed, but much is redacted. American declassified documents actually do show success. I just followed those old (and hence presumably out of date when compared to current knowledge) documents and found that it does indeed work.

As evidenced in the videos linked through on this page and in my database of around 150 attempts. Though I haven't done any for about a year for various reasons. The data would suggest that there is something to it.

I am just peeling it all apart to see if ways can be found to apply it to global commercial issues. Anyone who wants to take the piss based on belief systems or on what they assume go ahead, I will continue to follow the data.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone wants to see the databased results of my approx 150 attempts, good and bad, it is all in my books, which cost a couple of quid each on kindle and iBooks. They also explain my thought processes and what I did, and a review of why I think that our government got its remote viewing trial wrong, though my view on that is subject to the many redactions which if I had seen could change my view, obviously.

Just follow the data. Be objective.

It does work, making it work reliably is a problem (one which I am giving much thought to) and further making it useful is another issue (which as you can see I am also working on).
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this earlier elsewhere in response to another post, but given the BBC have an example of remote viewing from the CIA archives on its web front page today, I will copy it here for anyone interested.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38663522

Let me tell you a true story.

At Oxford university over the period of a year I was asked twice, in casual conversation, by a chap who had a patient with a specific difficult medical issue, if I could use my remote viewing skills to help his unnamed patient.

The first time he asked me, I sort of laughed at him, saying that some viewers claim that they can do such things, but that would be beyond me. Still he took my email.

Months later we bumped into each other again and at that point I said that it is possible, using an adaption (quite a tangential one) of what I had done with Edward, but would still be hit and miss. I had spent half a year trying to fathom out how to do what he asked me to do, and I was just getting to the stage where I could think of ways to adapt viewing to the medical problem in hand.

Never saw him again, which is a pity as I now have a handful of methods that could potentially help said patient. Clearly I have no idea if they would, but I now feel ready and able to give them a try, ethically, with full medical and scientific controls. Not saying that I would succeed, in fact I would probably fail, never having tried before, but conceptually I now have my mind around how to do it.

Other doctors at the university who I have mentioned this to looked at me (1) as a nutter, (2) tried not to piss themselves laughing, (3) gobsmacked.

Initially I thought he might be a spook of some nation, given that I could not obviously track down an obvious reason why he was bumping into me and taking such an interest, driven by him. But this year I bumped into those other doctors so I am guessing that he was on last years run of that medical course.

My point, some in the medical field are rather keenly interested in how such phenomenon could be applied to helping solve difficult physical problems in their patients.

I can't be the only viewer in the world who has been asked by someone (claiming at least) to be in the medical profession if they could help a patient in a specific set of circumstances that they are struggling with.

I would now accept this specific challenge, if a ream of ethical issues could be satisfactorily overcome, though stress that as it would be a first time attempt I would probably fail. Equally some of the "causes" would be beyond me, though some potential "causes" I am very confident that a skilled viewer (even if not me) could succeed with.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tread softly Sloggers, tread softly..

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://time.com/4721715/phenomena-annie-jacobsen/

Just saying.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: