Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Where to sell a race entry ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GrahamO

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Where to sell a race entry ? Reply with quote

I am/was entered for the Vatternrundan 300 this year but have decided to drop out (new job and all that) and there is an official window of time when entries can be officially sold on to others and the new party registered as the official entrant.

I've registered the entry on the recommended local Swedish board buy havent seen anyone selling entries on Ebay or similar - so anyone recommend a place where UK roadies might be looking to find entries ?
FMurphy74

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, not sure if it's you're still selling it, but I once sold my entry via fFacebook. Try posting a message on your wall or find a local roadies group or something and post it there. Also, ask your friends to share the post - more visibility is always good Wink
Jorgan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I would post it on the event FB page, and your own page if you have one (making sure you make it a 'public' post) and tag the event in your own post.
fruit thief

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post office window?Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: