Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Custom Made Triathlon Gear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MG6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Custom Made Triathlon Gear Reply with quote

Hi Guy's

I'm looking to get some custom Triathlon gear made. Ideally I would like it UK based, minimum numbers and great quality.

Have any of you any suggestions?

Regards
Mark
WhittleFit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not UK based, but they have UK reps, we use Pactimo and am very pleased with their work (minimum order of 5 I believe).
MarkyMark76

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We use raceskin who are UK based but manufacture in Italy. Min order of 5 and we are really happy with them. They do everything from design through to manufacture and have been brilliant on the numerous orders we've made.
t1mmy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a custom trisuit from Bioracer as part of a club order for triathletes and cyclists. I'm really happy with the quality.
GrahamO

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t1mmy wrote:
I got a custom trisuit from Bioracer as part of a club order for triathletes and cyclists. I'm really happy with the quality.

My cycling club use Bioracer - no idea about the trigear but if its like the cycling kit it'll be great.

I had Assos stuff for a while (no sense with money but you've got to try it once) but found Bioracer stuff much cheaper and much more comfortable.
MG6

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Guy's really appreciate your responses. It gives me options to look into.

Regards
Mark
grunta

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...not sure if it applies , but I have v big calves and had great trouble getting an off the peg wetsuit off ! Stuck at calf level.Have had a Snugg made to measure one for about 10yrs and its great . You can choose where you want thick / thin panels on them as well.BTW .. Not on commision !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: