Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Almost as good as a slowtwitch thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FoulOleRon




Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 6608

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They certainly do seem to enjoy a bit of public shaming on ST. The bit that gets me is that someone, off their own bat, decided to fact check the lady's results in the hope that they could find an anomaly of some sort.
_________________
Find a happy place, find a happy place
http://mikemccrumpet.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gus




Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 2249
Location: Freezing my nads off in Aberdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoulOleRon wrote:
They certainly do seem to enjoy a bit of public shaming on ST. The bit that gets me is that someone, off their own bat, decided to fact check the lady's results in the hope that they could find an anomaly of some sort.


Yep, the fact that she finished so far down the field it really is only herself she's cheated... so somebody really must be very bored, or malicious, to bother....

I like to think on here at worst she might've just got a roll of the eyes and maybe a cheeky double Ron-tendre at her expense.
_________________
BLOG now updating again!
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big...

My 15 minutes of fame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gus




Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 2249
Location: Freezing my nads off in Aberdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And actually, as I think about it, I wonder how many races I've probably 'doped' after taking a Neurofen or Night Nurse or something the night before... but finishing in the bottom 5% as is my average it just doesn't figure much really, does it?
_________________
BLOG now updating again!
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big...

My 15 minutes of fame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FoulOleRon




Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 6608

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
They certainly do seem to enjoy a bit of public shaming on ST. The bit that gets me is that someone, off their own bat, decided to fact check the lady's results in the hope that they could find an anomaly of some sort.


Yep, the fact that she finished so far down the field it really is only herself she's cheated... so somebody really must be very bored, or malicious, to bother....

I like to think on here at worst she might've just got a roll of the eyes and maybe a cheeky double Ron-tendre at her expense.


I certainly would've given her one Gus.
_________________
Find a happy place, find a happy place
http://mikemccrumpet.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 14322
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
And actually, as I think about it, I wonder how many races I've probably 'doped' after taking a Neurofen or Night Nurse or something the night before... but finishing in the bottom 5% as is my average it just doesn't figure much really, does it?


neither are considered doping in or out of competition...
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jorgan




Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 16088
Location: alles was ich bin, alles was ich war

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
And actually, as I think about it, I wonder how many races I've probably 'doped' after taking a Neurofen or Night Nurse or something the night before... but finishing in the bottom 5% as is my average it just doesn't figure much really, does it?


Not exactly HGH is it Smile
_________________
25 Years since it all began....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FoulOleRon




Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 6608

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
Gus wrote:
And actually, as I think about it, I wonder how many races I've probably 'doped' after taking a Neurofen or Night Nurse or something the night before... but finishing in the bottom 5% as is my average it just doesn't figure much really, does it?


Not exactly HGH is it Smile


Would viagra qualify as HGH?
_________________
Find a happy place, find a happy place
http://mikemccrumpet.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gus




Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 2249
Location: Freezing my nads off in Aberdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
Gus wrote:
And actually, as I think about it, I wonder how many races I've probably 'doped' after taking a Neurofen or Night Nurse or something the night before... but finishing in the bottom 5% as is my average it just doesn't figure much really, does it?


Not exactly HGH is it Smile


No, but my total ignorance and disinterest in the whole doping thing comes about as it's so irrelevant at my end of the field I have absolutely no idea what does contain illegal substances (other than I keep hearing of athletes 'accidentally' taking 'normal' drugs and taking something illegal).

In reality it would take a lot more than a bucketful of HGH or high-octane super-gazole performance superdrug to advance my fat arse a few places up the field Wink
_________________
BLOG now updating again!
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big...

My 15 minutes of fame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gus




Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 2249
Location: Freezing my nads off in Aberdoom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoulOleRon wrote:
Gus wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
They certainly do seem to enjoy a bit of public shaming on ST. The bit that gets me is that someone, off their own bat, decided to fact check the lady's results in the hope that they could find an anomaly of some sort.


Yep, the fact that she finished so far down the field it really is only herself she's cheated... so somebody really must be very bored, or malicious, to bother....

I like to think on here at worst she might've just got a roll of the eyes and maybe a cheeky double Ron-tendre at her expense.


I certainly would've given her one Gus.


Never disappoints Cool
_________________
BLOG now updating again!
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big...

My 15 minutes of fame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 14322
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
Gus wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
They certainly do seem to enjoy a bit of public shaming on ST. The bit that gets me is that someone, off their own bat, decided to fact check the lady's results in the hope that they could find an anomaly of some sort.


Yep, the fact that she finished so far down the field it really is only herself she's cheated... so somebody really must be very bored, or malicious, to bother....

I like to think on here at worst she might've just got a roll of the eyes and maybe a cheeky double Ron-tendre at her expense.


I certainly would've given her one Gus.


Never disappoints Cool


that's what she said...
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
  Share
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.