Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Roth 2017
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
davesm

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might look at Austria instead. Want to do one around June/July time so I get some of summer to relax and not worry about long bikes etc on the weekends
mattsurf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold out in 10 seconds - I didn't hit refresh on my screen at 9am exactly and missed the entry
Jorgan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davesm wrote:
Might look at Austria instead. Want to do one around June/July time so I get some of summer to relax and not worry about long bikes etc on the weekends

Nirvana entry? Gen entry has sold-out. Austria is probably the easiest IM going logistically (pretty sure you're done it before?)
Jorgan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mattsurf wrote:
Sold out in 10 seconds - I didn't hit refresh on my screen at 9am exactly and missed the entry

Most slots go to on-site entry, that's the issue nowadays. I think years ago, they has a set amount of slots available to non-german entries, so it stayed cosmopolitan; removing that could be why it pretty-much sells-out on site now?
strawberrypete

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just been asked by Roth if I wanted to go on the reserve list as I didn't get a slot when it opened so I replied back yes please, nothing to lose I thought!

A couple of days later I received two slots for me and my son Will to race together ( we both tried to enter together) Happy days! Wanted to do this race for the last 8 years when I crashed on the bike 3 weeks before the race. Never managed to get a slot since 👍 So pleased ! Just need to beat my son now ! 😳 That may prove to be a little harder than getting an entry 😉 It's his first full distance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: