Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Apple Iphone X
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorgan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh.
GrahamO

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoulOleRon wrote:
- Animojis that track your facial movements. WTaF is the benefit of this beyond the first five minutes of fun

There's actually a very real benefit of this in the future and that is to save bandwidth for video conferencing/telepresence and imagery.

Basically, rather than transmit the animated image of you talking and moving, one could just send the animation signals and audio to overlay on a model of 'you'. So VR model of you could be animated with very little bandwidth.

Here's a really good podcast http://www.radiolab.org/story/breaking-news/

basically, if they can make real time animations from video, saying things they never said, who says they cannot make a real time video call, with no video, but just data which indicates the degree of animation in the face ?

iPhoneX - too much too soon !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: