Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Sub missing in South Atlantic...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
explorerJC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
0793Can’t believe that I am agreeing with Ejc again.

Viewing needs to be done blind/double blind, as imagination easily takes over and engulfs data into nonsense. So take this stage two data with a pinch of salt, but I post it in the hope that if it makes sense to anyone looking, it may help. But bearing in mind that it is front loaded and most definitely not being done blind hence it is probably just my imagination. But time being of the essence.

Ejc, just ignore this please, but the temperature differentials are all over the place on this. Warmish outside, hot on the ‘skin’ of the boat yet seemingly freezing cold inside. That makes zero sense to me. And it is confusing.

And the ‘pinging’ all around is as confusing as anything. But those pings seem to be emmenating externally, primarily from the west south west, closeish to a natural structure ( I know oceans are full of mountains). Seems to be in the water.

As this isn’t a proper session I will stop. Give you something to laugh at while helping you understand what stage two data is.

If you have a team of currently trained viewers (who can also do salinity and density) you could get heaps more data, through time, to correlate against ocean sensor data, as I explained in my book. Best if the team didn’t read the news and they must be blind to it. Though you can bet that at least one amateur team, and hopefully some professional teams are already on it. I mean there is at least one other viewer here (who I won’t out).

Apologies all, but having had a rare flash of numbers that go in an instant, I felt motivated to post as those are rare but I am working on grabbing them as if you could get GPs coordinates that would be quite something. But they are so darn fleeting, and rare.

Ejc, I reiterate again, not being blind and being two years plus out of practice, my thoughts above are probably just immagination. Just let it go. Please.

that's a shame...we've lost the digits...i wanted to cross ref them with the latest reports...

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Gus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did Sloggers predict some digits that have since been removed?

My 15 minutes of fame
explorerJC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
Did Sloggers predict some digits that have since been removed?

indeed...there has been some judicious editing going on Smile

Paul L

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was the answer the 0793 at the start of his post?
explorerJC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul L wrote:
Was the answer the 0793 at the start of his post?

there were other numbers....

Jorgan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Jorgan, GrahamO, some admin, please delete my account.

get over yourself, Sloggers, you seem to take too much notice of life's trivia...

+1

Consider this as a virtual slap and stop being so sensitive and get your arse back on here.

People get deleted from Internet Forums for spamming or being offensive; not for being outlandish.
Jorgan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say No to 0793
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It turns out the sub may have had some poorly designed German batteries...now if only we had some method of viewing the plans....

The High Yins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Ejc

*snip*

3. Re the masons. I am not going to speculate as to why I (1) I was called Brother by so many masons globally, in writing, in person and on the internet, or why (2) I got the fpf in GQS (UGLE know about this ‘impossible’ event) or why (3) a lodge talked about ‘making me a mason under the sword’ (non ugle obviously. You would have to ask those many masons concerned. All I did was, as normal, bumble and stumble my way. All I can assume is that my bumbling and stumbling impressed them sufficiently to give me unheard of honours (being called brother as a Masonic reject). (To help spooks verify this look 2000-2009 on Masonic forums I was somewhat active, and talk to people in ugle et all who I interacted with).

Stewart, where do we even begin? You were never a "steward" of a lodge as claimed elsewhere in this thread. A steward is a brother in the lodge, not an outsider. I use this as an example of the way you exaggerate and conflate, always building on your fantasies.

Your biggest disadvantage seems to be arrogance. You always assumed to know more about Freemasonry than actual Freemasons of many years. You tried to infiltrate our fraternity as some kind of guru, a wise man who had no need to join the rank and file, with your perceived "esoteric" powers. All of this despite being given thousands of paragraphs of good, solid advice from those who know best. You were (rightfully) passed over for membership of a single lodge. Not the whole of Freemasonry. The reasons for this are myriad, your trail of Internet idiocy playing no small part.

For ten long years you harrassed and harangued Masonic bodies, Masonic forums, you spent thousands of hours trying to calm that sting, your massively inflamed ego. Every tiny interraction with Freemasonry was pored over and twisted, to fit your agenda. A wrongly applied form letter addressing you as "Dear Brother", a slip of the tongue by a Mason during conversation, a conversation on a conspiracy-theory website. All becoming part of the protracted therapy session in your head. Your Internet ranting took a comic turn when you started suggesting certain masons viewed you as some kind of messianic figure, a man just too good and great to be allowed in. Your psychic powers grew and grew too! Your outlandish claims just built and built, all on the angry foundation of rejection.

Stewart, it could have been so easy. You could easily have joined a lodge and learned what Freemasonry is, made friends and enjoyed many happy interactions. You could have had access to the "esoteric" side too. "Esoteric" in the actual sense, not the meaningless and haughty way you constantly misuse the word.

You're still doing it, but now you've moved to more fertile soil, "remote viewing". You're already claiming huge metaphysical prowess, claiming if only you had the right equipment, if only the government, if only, if only blah blah blah.

If you put half as much effort into getting out the front door and looking for a job as you do trying to convince anonymous people on the Internet that you have magical powers, well, who knows how much happier you could be.
Tin Pot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome The High Yins, what’s your interest in triathlon?

<facepalm>

I think SS is gone from this place, you can stalk him elsewhere.
Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10 Mile TT '16 00:26:30
Trail 10K '16 54:01 '13 54:46
explorerJC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
Welcome The High Yins, what’s your interest in triathlon?

<facepalm>

I think SS is gone from this place, you can stalk him elsewhere.

Sadly I think that is the case...but it does look as though he had a lucky escape earlier on in his life....

Tony Stark

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I take it the SS currently doing the Spine Race is a different one unless he has been getting in some serious training during his absence from here!
Tigger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The High Yins wrote:
where do we even begin?

Get a pair of speedos, a bike and some trainers. Have a go with them and then report back.
hammerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High Yins is very clever, using a proxy server in Concordia. Either that or Sloggers has been contracted in Argentina helping them view a British sub around the Falklands Wink
explorerJC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammerer wrote:
High Yins is very clever, using a proxy server in Concordia. Either that or Sloggers has been contracted in Argentina helping them view a British sub around the Falklands Wink

"A-5"

"Miss!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: