Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
May v Putin....war?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin Pot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatirishman wrote:
School bully told to be nice, tells small child to go do one. May is out of her depth and trying to distract attention from the #@?# fiasco.

Erm, how’d you get that? We’ve been backed by everyone who matters in diplomatic expulsions. She’s totally in her depth, and proved her doubters wrong.

Still looking like war if you ask me.
Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10 Mile TT '16 00:26:30
Trail 10K '16 54:01 '13 54:46
fatirishman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
fatirishman wrote:
School bully told to be nice, tells small child to go do one. May is out of her depth and trying to distract attention from the #@?# fiasco.

Erm, how’d you get that? We’ve been backed by everyone who matters in diplomatic expulsions. She’s totally in her depth, and proved her doubters wrong.

Still looking like war if you ask me.

Her actions will achieve nothing they are mere tokens and don't even register on irritating the bear. It's a distraction from Brexit and trying to turn heads away from the incompetence there.

On a personal note it means bloody visas will be hard to come by again.
GrahamO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am amazed how much whiners try to bring Brexit into just about everything. Get a grip.

Everything irritates the bear as it’s dying. It’s economy is shot and as US shale takes off, the Russian economy will slide and when Europe weens itself off Russian gas it’ll go belly up and Putin cannot stand it that there is nothing he can do.

The worst thing anyone can do is to avoid confronting him. It will make him stronger. And it’s even sadder to hear people thinking it shouldn’t be done because if it was your family who had been poisoned you would be demanding an invasion.

Who GAF about how diffficult Russian visas are to come by - your perception of what is important is really warped. Killing people is apparently to be ignored in your world as long as you or your mates get your Russian visa eh ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: