Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
New triathlon in Loire valley - France
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the after movie of the #toursnman.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1735054406586260&id=1338178172940554
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello ! Registration in 1 month for the "ironman" distance

www.toursnman.com
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello !

REGISTRATION FOR XXL TOURS'NMAN OPEN 8 OF SEPTEMBER AT 6H

REGISTRATION FOR HALF (SAME DAY) 29 OF SEPTEMBER.

www.toursnman.com

the city of tours (loire valley) is easily accessible by plane from london at low cost.
an ironman very flat and very nice

Very Happy

bye !!
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 day until registration...

Registration for half ironman distance at the end or the month (29/09)
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Registration open !
Yet 100 places sold
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

200 places sold this week end.

registration for "halfironman" distance open 29 of september.

www.toursnman.com

https://www.facebook.com/toursnman/

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/toursnman/?hl=fr
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Registration for half ironman distance open on saturday at 6.
Last year it was full in one day.
stenard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to somewhat hijack your event thread in the context of another thread, but I am looking to update myself on the changes...

In your athlete guide for the 2018 race, in article 3 you have the following:
Quote:
Soit licenciés « compétition » à une Fédération étrangère affiliée à l’International Triathlon Union (ITU) : Leur pass-ITU (voir article 6 « conditions d’accès) les informe sur leurs conditions d’assurance.

Could you let me know which part of the FFTri rergulations the "voir article 6 « conditions d’accès" refer to. I've searched the FFTri website, but not been able to find them.

Separately, are you also having to make the change to your 2019 race, as outlined in the other thread? E.g. the above will no longer be true, but you can only exempt athletes holding ITU licenses with specified other national federations?

As a race organiser, are you potentially more closely involved with FFTri to understand why this change has been made?

Having been to Tours before, this race was actually one I was contemplating for the future. But the logistical hassle of the changes is disincentivising French races for me almost entirely, which is a shame.
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stenard wrote:
Sorry to somewhat hijack your event thread in the context of another thread, but I am looking to update myself on the changes...

Quote:
Soit licenciés « compétition » à une Fédération étrangère affiliée à l’International Triathlon Union (ITU) : Leur pass-ITU (voir article 6 « conditions d’accès) les informe sur leurs conditions d’assurance.

Could you let me know which part of the FFTri rergulations the "voir article 6 « conditions d’accès" refer to. I've searched the FFTri website, but not been able to find them.

Separately, are you also having to make the change to your 2019 race, as outlined in the other thread? E.g. the above will no longer be true, but you can only exempt athletes holding ITU licenses with specified other national federations?

As a race organiser, are you potentially more closely involved with FFTri to understand why this change has been made?

Having been to Tours before, this race was actually one I was contemplating for the future. But the logistical hassle of the changes is disincentivising French races for me almost entirely, which is a shame.

I'll try to give an answer.

550 registration today for half ironman distance.
Stay 200 places
ironpionjunior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

half is sold out but not the XXL yet !
FatPom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ironpionjunior wrote:
half is sold out but not the XXL yet !

You might get a better response if you actually contributed to other threads, rather than just use our forum as free advertising for your race.
tuckandgo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stenard wrote:

Quote:

Gosh man, you have a REAL bee in your bonnet about this.

Go and do this race, I did it this year and it's v v good at half the cost of branded.
Jorgan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ironpionjunior wrote:

Stay 200 places

I don't think that was the answer he was looking for. In fact you've not answered anyone's questions on this thread, you're purely on 'transmit'.

In the interests of entente cordiale perhaps you could attempt to answer people's questions about your event.... parce que je m'ennuie de votre comportement, which isn't good as I'm an admin here.
tuckandgo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
ironpionjunior wrote:

Stay 200 places

I don't think that was the answer he was looking for. In fact you've not answered anyone's questions on this thread, you're purely on 'transmit'.

In the interests of entente cordiale perhaps you could attempt to answer people's questions about your event.... parce que je m'ennuie de votre comportement, which isn't good as I'm an admin here.

I should also point out that none of this number throwing works as I was the only Brit in the event this year.
stenard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tuckandgo wrote:
stenard wrote:

Quote:

Gosh man, you have a REAL bee in your bonnet about this.

Go and do this race, I did it this year and it's v v good at half the cost of branded.

Haha. I can see how it seems that way. It mainly just transpired he posted an update on this thread the same day I put up my other thread, and I thought there was maybe a way to gain some insight from someone on the inside with organising French triathlons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: