Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Time to find another forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sneakyG5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These days I lurk much more than I post, mainly because I don't know anything worth contributing, but I do think that this clique thing is nonsense.

Whenever I have a question it has been answered ( If there is an answer ), and on one occasion a member of the site took time out of their life to help me out of a bad situation.

Don't change people.

Have I missed something about D74?
Fidgie Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iheartspeedos wrote:
Fidgie Pie wrote:
I do like the fact that there are regular people on here and you do 'sort of get to know them' and can guage how to reply to a comment etc (e.g you are pretty safe insulting ilovespeedos etc Wink ).

I don't know who this 'ilovespeedos' chap is but I can't wait to insult him. It could be UKIronman, judging by photos of him competing in his Magnum PI era (picture very little clothing and substantial top lip coverage). Whoa, that sounds like a clique-y comment doesn't it??

I echo Steph's comments about Florida, but without the sweary bits. Whoops, clique-y again.

TRoT has big thighs. Dammit .....

so cliquey I didn't even get your name right (blooming swapping usernames and confusing us poor dumb animals)!! = Happy New Year by the way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: