Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
The Mother-in-Law
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Badger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was quicker than I thought - bless the Search function.

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13593&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=17
Big Bopper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Badger wrote:

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13593&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=17

Yes, but these clearly didn't work. as the MIL stayed for another 5 months after that thread.

Or maybe Bex lacked the courage to put some of those suggestions into action? Twisted Evil

BB
Badger
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Bopper wrote:
Badger wrote:

Yes, but these clearly didn't work. as the MIL stayed for another 5 months after that thread.

Or maybe Bex lacked the courage to put some of those suggestions into action? Twisted Evil

BB

It takes a strong will not to jump out a window when "Bells" comes on for a third time. Kinda like "You're Beautiful".

My thought is that Bex is far too sensible to ever take my advice. Cool
Bex2011

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sensible! Shocked believe me -when you have the MIL living with you for 7months you lose all sense of rationality!

i have to confess the thing that worked in the end was selling the house! although we still haven't moved yet we had viewings literally everyday -some twice a day so i had to ask to her to make herself scarce every 5 minutes and clear her room out to make it look spacious! Twisted Evil it got too much in the end

admittedly WE (yes oscar too) made it up once twice about having a viewing so we could have an hour to ourselves! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: