Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Justice - is it right to feel smug?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rofster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paddyhazard wrote:
fatboyinlycra wrote:
Robert wrote:
Repoman wrote:
You should never, ever let a BMW out at a junction either. It's in the highway code somewhere.

Very Happy

It's true - I have the same edition! Twisted Evil

Or taxi drivers

Not entierly true, the only time it is acceptable to let someone like this out at a junction is when you have an even angrier, more impatient looking 4x4 driver behind you. There is nothing more satisfying that stopping to let everyone out from a junction with one of these drivers behind you shouting, swearing and honking their horn. You only pull away when they get so wound up they either try and overtake you or get out of their car.

Great fun driving

Let's face it, simply some people are more "wound up" than others, I've seen guys and gals in Nissan Micra's undertake 1/2 mile of traffice and swerve around all over the place. Surly to have this attitude is just like walking up to some drunk tattooed guy (i have 3 myself, so can say this Wink) in a pub that's football team has just lost and start telling him how cr@p his team is. I know I would expect a damn good slapping for being so immature, no offence, but it seems a bit of a daft attitude to me...

Even if the result is not what you expected, just wake up and do it again...
Cadence Minge

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toepointer wrote:
It costs an awful lot more emissions to manufacture a new car that is going to be scrapped after 6 or 7 years than one that will still be in use after 15 years...

Dammit ... wish I'd said that
paddyhazard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rofster wrote:
. I know I would expect a damn good slapping for being so immature, no offence, but it seems a bit of a daft attitude to me...

Yea but i'm only 20 so i'm allowed to be imature Wink and besides, i'm nice and safe in a car. I wouldn't do it on a bike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: