Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
overshoes/bib-tights

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: overshoes/bib-tights Reply with quote

anyone got any recommendations on a set of overshoes and bib-tights?
FaST

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro Vision overshoes if they still do them - the water repellant type. And for ultimate comfort -- i.e warmth, combine them with a pair of Sealskin socks. May need to check your cycling shoes are big enough for the additional bulk of the sealskinz - dont think I've had cold feet with this combination - YET Rolling Eyes
JMH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planet-X neoprene ovvershoes are very good you can get them off their website www.planet-x-bikes.co.uk and as FasT says the Sealskinz socks are very good and are 25 quid but I would seriously recommend them (I stood in some water with them on without my cycling shoes on and didn't no I had stood in water they are that good!)should be able to get them from your local cycle shop.
Paisley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bibtights - Any with a windtex cover as they will cover all conditions and have a degree of water proofing

Overshoes - Again any neoprene or windtex will do the job (and the sealskins if your feeling flush or any thick sock
fatboyinlycra

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a cheapskate and bought my winter bibtights from Aldi - they've been fine so far. Why spend a fortune on something that's going to keep getting covered in crap, or torn if you come off on slippery roads?
If aliens came to visit this planet they would have to conclude that we as a species have constructed a vast global network of computers whose primary function appears to be to transfer images of our species engaged in the act of mating...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: