Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Sandown dritri

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Sandown dritri Reply with quote

Seem to have mislaid the last thread on Sandown (or I havent looked hard enough Embarassed )

Dont think many of us upto now have entered (Slowpoke Sat 3pm and Daz and myself on at 3pm) --although some of you maybe poised with pen in hand -or havent owned up Shocked

I was wondering if anyone wanted to see if we could switch to Sat 3pm to join Slowpoke since he cant do Sun with travelling home (and he does seem to be travelling the furthest of anyone Smile ), so we "few" can all be together Rolling Eyes I'd prefer Sat to get it over with Confused
I was going to contact DavidT and ask if it be poss. to swap over (practise feminine charm before hand ofcourse) so want to know if, of those who have already entered
-if anyone else wants to swap and I'll ask for all
-if anyone will be offended if I swap (and dont let this be you Slowpoke Mad )

Shall we start another who is going and when?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't enetered yet coz I was hoping to on holiday. Work has put paid to that, so looks like I'll be carrying over my 34 days' leave to the next leave year!

I'll prob be coming down with Daz, so happy to go along with what he says. Personally, prefer Sunday though.
slowpoke rodriguez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sue I'd be delighted if you and anyone else would do the dritri with me on the saturday Laughing ..... but certainly won't be offended if you can't. It will just be nice to catch up with a few of you at the event.

Has anyone had a confirmation yet that they've definitely got a place in the dritri? I've paid etc but haven't heard anything back yet, although I suppose I did only pay last week.
Sue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Rob Crying or Very sad

we have been tranfered to Sat --but it is 3pm so you should be ok if having a heavy night Friday (well that wont be alcohol tho' will it Wink ) So get ya form in Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did say that I would do this as well back in October, and as I know some people here never forget a thing thought I had better speak up.

I havent enterrd yet cos of my sore neck, Sad which the rowing seems to aggravate but if it keeps getting better(my neck not my rowing). I will join in on the day. Or if not then I will Just come to cheer you all on and say Hello.

anna
slowpoke rodriguez

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hope your neck gets better Anna and look forward to seeing you there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: