Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
OWS at Eastleigh Lake

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatPom

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:38 am    Post subject: OWS at Eastleigh Lake Reply with quote

I know we have a OWS thread but its seen little action lately. I was thinking of making the schlep from Winchester to Mychett Quays soon for some OWS but noticed there is a lake at (eek Exclamation ) Eastleigh. I think it's a 300mtr course.

Anyone been, will I be mugged by Chavvie ducks Confused Very Happy
Aldo

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Havenít been to Eastleigh for a couple of seasons now. Its fine, the lake is small so the water quite warm (relatively). It is shallow too and the water is quite murky. Main thing that stopped me going is it is very expensive (£8 from memory) which was too much for the level of organisation and facilities they had the last time I was there. I believe it has new ownership now though so may be better now
FatPom

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aldo wrote:
Havenít been to Eastleigh for a couple of seasons now. Its fine, the lake is small so the water quite warm (relatively). It is shallow too and the water is quite murky. Main thing that stopped me going is it is very expensive (£8 from memory) which was too much for the level of organisation and facilities they had the last time I was there. I believe it has new ownership now though so may be better now

Cheers Aldo. If I'm reading the website correctly, you have to be a member which is £10 but includes your first visit and is is £7 per visit afterwards.
FatPom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went here last Saturday, it's a nice little setup with good changing rooms and a nice area to put your gear. Very safe and very friendly and I saw two fish Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: