Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Annual Planning - New tool looking for feedback.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dennis.cottreau

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Annual Planning - New tool looking for feedback. Reply with quote

Hi TriTalk,

If you're trying to peak for your target event this season by tracking and/or planning out your training loads or stress scores, I'd love to introduce and invite you to try out Bereda Training: www.beredatraining.com

We're a new product which recently launched it's first feature (dynamic weekly training load planning) and are in Beta looking for people to try it out, take it for a spin, and let us know what they think.

It's free to sign up and use, and my co-founder and I will personally help you build a strategy for your season, should you need it.

Bereda also gives you the ability to make multiple plans, so you can develop a training load strategy for your overall training load, or for each of your three sports individually.

We'd love to hear what people think, as an early product, we're really just looking for feedback Very Happy

Happy planning!

Dennis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: