Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
In a democracy, a nation gets the Government it deserves.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
Jesus
just call me Stewart. Wink

Quote:
you've gone back into drivel mode again. You must learn to stop it.
my view is as valid as anyone else's GrahamO. It's called democracy.

Quote:
You do support extremism because you support the view that there is a bottomless pit of cash, that governments have to pander to minorities and you would consider voting for a guy who would steal peoples properties.
that is a flawed opinion GrahamO. But you are entitled to it. Even if it is inaccurate.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly we seem to be entering another 'Profumo' moment. Different circumstances, but similar situation.
jibberjim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Sadly we seem to be entering another 'Profumo' moment. Different circumstances, but similar situation.

I guess that was taken when Theresa May was younger?

[/img]
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jibberjim wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

I guess that was taken when Theresa May was younger?

[/img]
Laughing

Brilliant film and books, wife and I wore out the first video! Tory party scandal, orgies, bees, no let's not talk about the bees, brings tears to my eyes just thinking about that jar of bees!
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually feel sorry for Teresa May just now, as I think she may be in the very same situation that I was in twenty years ago. No matter what you do to try make things better things only get worse. While vastly different scenarios, I can feel the similarities.

More problematic is now that the 'energy' has erupted, it is rapidly becoming a Tory party problem, and could easily bring the party down in scandal. And I don't think that a change of leader will help (Ruth from Scotland possibly excepted but she isn't a Westminster mp)

As someone who used to be a Tory party member, I can only hope that the next generation of senior Tory politicians are much more attuned to the energy pulses of the nation, and hopefully much more broadly life experienced.

Five billion. Mr Coutts I need my money! (PaulL that is humour... based on the belief that if I were a substantial billionaire I could do immense amounts of good touching hearts at senior levels, where sadly money talks and opens doors, based on my twenty years of provable global heart touching experience in various branches of Freemasonry, religion, sports, and with the youth, all peer recognised, through bumbling and stumbling my way).
explorerJC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the whole country was royally screwed by the last labour government, but, of course, most of the population didn't riot then...

if you vote for it, whilst it doesn't necessarily mean that you condone it, you can at least be successfully accused of not bothering to consider this coming...

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:

if you vote for it, whilst it doesn't necessarily mean that you condone it, you can at least be successfully accused of not bothering to consider this coming...
well I personally thought that it was coming since 2010-13 when I warned our government about it.

Here and now did I expect it to happen so quickly? No. I was wrong on the speed, I had thought that the current government might have had a few more years before it all caught up and the British public said 'enough is enough'.

But Teresa May cracked open the fracture and out it poured.

Ejc, while I think that it is still remotely possible that the government can recover, I am not holding my breath, for reasons stated above. I hope that they do, as this could get real nasty over the coming months.

Just getting my thoughts out there as a tangent, I now think it likely that we won't actually leave the EU. (And against the conventional wisdom of the time, I did accurately predict the Brexit leave vote).

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
explorerJC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just love to hear how intolerant the tolerant are....

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without checking properly I wrote this 2010-13:

"The conservative party is the only political party I have ever been a paying member off and quite frankly I am saddened at what you have done to this nation. It will most likely take decades to fully heal the fracturing you have caused in your misguided efforts to turn this nation around. The nation does need turned around but if you read MI5s website definition of terrorism and then reflect upon how your policies have affected hundreds of thousands of people, it does offer pause for thought. Clearly you are not terrorists you are the government but the effects of your policies do seem to fall into your own governments definition of terrorism. Pause for thought.

Go on make me want to not only vote again, but to even reconsider rejoining your party. As a lad from a council estate who once made good before life got in the way inspire me."

Ok it got ignored, by everyone except spooks probably. But this extract of a letter does show that I did warn our government of the effects of what they were doing, at least four years ago now.

And I did vote Conservative in our recent local elections, and nearly voted for May.
Paul L

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stewart - Didnít we cover this letter already?

What you think you did vs. what you actually did are two very different things.

As words are beginning to fail me, how about some pictures.

You believe what you wrote was the equivalent to the work of this guy.

Therefore everyone should stop, listen and change their ways.

Whereas, anyone actually attempting to read your letter would imagine you to be one of these guys.

So of course you were ignored. :rolleyes:

It is pointless to say the world would be a better place if only people listened to you.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulL

I finally agree with you.

My only excuse for the quality of that letter was that my life was in quite some turmoil back then, as I hadn't learnt to understand the (wait for it Paul) the 'energy threads' as they were affecting my own personal life. That really took my mothers passing two years ago to get me to look deep enough.

Your pictures do however make sense.

Though I don't consider myself Einstein, just a bloke who was lost who found his way, and who is now doing his level best to illuminate the way for those who follow me on the rocky path of life. Just as others illuminated the way for me in years gone by.
Tony Stark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love the merch....
Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was a conversation killer.

Wink

My 15 minutes of fame
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny thought though, for a whole heap of different reasons he is likely to be our next elected prime minister.

Trump, Macron, Corbyn.

You think that the Establishments of the west would realise that what they are doing isn't working anymore, and very quickly is causing them to loose power.

At risk of upsetting GrahamO again, I will admit that I am tempted to write up a case study explaining the 'energy threads' that have brought all this about. The really funny bit though is that I know our establishment has esotericists within it, and I know that they can be sidelined a bit a weirdos, but what is happeneing here is as clear as day. Though you may need to be super sensitive to 'feel' it, after all there is a huge difference between reading the theory and actually doing it. And to be fair it won't be easy for stiff upper lip I am the boss and know best types to manoeuvre in the changing 'energy fields'. Or simply, and way oversimplified, while the Tory party internally battles itself into oblivion, Corbyn has the hearts of people.

It's not rocket science, just plain old fashioned 'knowing yourself' that is required.
Gus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still stand by my belief that we have reached 'peak Corbyn'.

The last few days have started to highlight to people what he really stands for - the anti-Government protests, inciting people to effectively riot, and very openly demanding that people's private homes are requisitioned to house homeless people.

Top this with the vocal support from the Union Goliaths who are also demanding and promising a summer of discontent and strikes, to grind the country, public services and industry to a halt culminating in 'Red October'. They can't believe their luck at the moment.

It's the old, hard-left Marxists coming out of their gutter - they lost by democratic means so now they're reverting to type - power through violent overthrow/revolution. Ironically, they believe they have a mandate because of their perceived 'popular support'.

Many of those who voted for Corbyn last time are increasingly beginning to realise what exactly it is they've voted for - fortunately there are enough Labour supporters who are not so left-leaning and will be rather horrified at Corbyn and his Marxist, terrorist-loving mates and what they're getting up to. Likewise, people's patience will run very thin after month after month of strikes so sympathy and support will leach away slowly but surely.

He can play Mr Nice and gentle, feely, hug an immigrant only for so long before his true colours will come shining through in all their bright red glory.

(Caveat, if the Tories continue to self-destruct and widen the open goal even wider, then the above may not apply Wink but surely even they cannot be so incompetent)

My 15 minutes of fame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: