Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
return to TriTalk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
FatPom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
Morning! You called? Very Happy

IMJ on FB is like a car crash; pretty much everything you'd expect it to be on social media, but worse. I had predicted the inevitable 'look at me' bit, but surprised just how much people troll under their genuine FB profiles.

Suffice to say, 'Carlos Jenno' is an absolute legend for managing to scrape the swim cut-off in 50% of his starts, as is the other chap...how many days until the ultimate guide to the iron-illuminati secrets is released now? Both now instant Ironman experts, just add water.

Anyone fancy a pint; Hunters Hill maybe? Laughing

I've never joined FB and never intend to. I feel like I'm missing out, and yet not,,, Very Happy
hammerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
Morning! You called? Very Happy

IMJ on FB is like a car crash; pretty much everything you'd expect it to be on social media, but worse. I had predicted the inevitable 'look at me' bit, but surprised just how much people troll under their genuine FB profiles.

Suffice to say, 'Carlos Jenno' is an absolute legend for managing to scrape the swim cut-off in 50% of his starts, as is the other chap...how many days until the ultimate guide to the iron-illuminati secrets is released now? Both now instant Ironman experts, just add water.

Anyone fancy a pint; Hunters Hill maybe? Laughing

I seem to have upset the iron coach iron rookie and his little bookie today for daring to ask if the independently published training plan of a 14:49 finisher with no coaching experience or knowledge is any good Laughing don't know why he got so defensive Wink
Jorgan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammerer wrote:

I seem to have upset the iron coach iron rookie and his little bookie today for daring to ask if the independently published training plan of a 14:49 finisher with no coaching experience or knowledge is any good Laughing don't know why he got so defensive Wink

Akin to calling one of his children a mongloid no doubt.
hammerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
hammerer wrote:

Akin to calling one of his children a mongloid no doubt.

2 days to go Twisted Evil
Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to take another peek, and after 30 seconds was reminded why I don't frequent those parts.

Until this post:

Quote:
I'm doing an ironman to get a new bag can people please tell which one is the best. Not bothered about the race it's the quality of the bag that counts. Thanks in advance

Now this is more like it.

My 15 minutes of fame
Jorgan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
I decided to take another peek, and after 30 seconds was reminded why I don't frequent those parts.

Until this post:

Quote:
I'm doing an ironman to get a new bag can people please tell which one is the best. Not bothered about the race it's the quality of the bag that counts. Thanks in advance

People were moaning about the Bolton bags last month, hence his intended sarcasm. Although that might not be lost on you.
hammerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
Gus wrote:

Until this post:

Quote:

People were moaning about the Bolton bags last month, hence his intended sarcasm. Although that might not be lost on you.

he'd maybe fit in well over here. My rip tide post has been lost on people. I was hoping someone may get the subtle hint you simply cannot swim into the back of a rip tide and get stuck there for half an hour. Oh well hopefully someone learnt something from it.

I did like the guy complaining about slow people doing breaststroke and kicking him in the swim...FFS swim faster then if slow people are in your way
fat buddha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:

Until this post:

Quote:

he needs to get a time machine then and go back to get a decent IM bag. mine from IMCH in 2005 is still going great guns!
Jorgan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just do Outlaw and get a Blue Seventy one. It's okay, you can still get an Outlaw tattoo.

Last edited by Jorgan on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
FatPom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fat buddha wrote:
Gus wrote:

Until this post:

Quote:

he needs to get a time machine then and go back to get a decent IM bag. mine from IMCH in 2005 is still going great guns!

Anthing is Possible. ( inside Aussie joke, you can join the dots Wink )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: