Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Business Conference Call Facility

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Business Conference Call Facility Reply with quote

Hi folks

Just wandered if anyone had any recommendations for a conference call facility suitable for a relatively small business?

Our usage is relatively light - maybe 2/3 calls per month (usually 1-2 hours each) and only needing usually <5 dial-ins. Most calls are international, though.

I see the two options generally seem to be either PAYG, or a monthly subscription. Anyone any recommendations?

Thanks!

My 15 minutes of fame
jibberjim

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the obvious question is why can't you use hangouts / skype / appear in etc. Why do you need actual voice? Even if you need one or two people, then dialing them in on skype or similar will probably be cost effective if you can call them.
Gus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have Skype for Business in the team... is it possible for non-Skype members (eg overseas) to call into a S4B conference? I mean on the telephone, not just internet?

It's common that people we talk to (clients etc.) are not on skype and will just dial-in on a normal telephone, so need to make sure that is covered...

My 15 minutes of fame
JamieMcP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
We have Skype for Business in the team... is it possible for non-Skype members (eg overseas) to call into a S4B conference? I mean on the telephone, not just internet?

It's common that people we talk to (clients etc.) are not on skype and will just dial-in on a normal telephone, so need to make sure that is covered...

Yes, you just give them the dial in number and meeting code. I use the hybrid function of it all the time. A couple of my clients have gone so far as to now have down loaded it.

So many races so little time.
GrahamO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkadin if your callers are in different countries.
Whisk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
Arkadin if your callers are in different countries.

That's who we use. Everyone gets a local number to dial and it's much clearer than when you have half of the callers dialling in internationally to a single number on other service providers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: