Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Ironman NK anyone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony Stark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The same link that SS quotes showing NK as 23rd most powerful military in the world, has SK ranked as 10th, so not sure what that is meant to prove. Any assault over the border by NK would end up as a glorified bayonet charge with sharpened bamboo sticks within a couple of kms. No armour or air assault would materialize.

Here is what the doom-makers had to say in 1990 about the ballistic missile power that was Iraq:
Fifth largest army in the world, a million men and growing, larger in raw numbers than the U.S. Army and Marine Corps combined. and mobilizing still more men, boosting that force by half, handing weapons and uniforms to three of every four men between the ages of 15 and 49. And each of these soldiers is held to a standard of unquestioning loyalty to one man: Saddam Hussein. An experienced, highly disciplined and well-equipped force--capable even of a complex helicopter-borne assault like the commando raid that seized the emir's palace in Kuwait city long before heavy tanks arrived to secure the captured capital.
At least 5,500 tanks in working order (about 700 T-72ís.
3,700 additional armored vehicles, Approximately 2,300 artillery pieces, including some relatively sophisticated anti-tank guided missiles, and tens of thousands of machine guns and other small arms.
About 300 combat aircraft, 350 helicopters
Extensive air defense force, a 15,000-man unit that was believed to have more than 850 surface-to-air missile launchers and some 4,000 anti-aircraft guns.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Stark wrote:
The same link that SS quotes showing NK as 23rd most powerful military in the world, has SK ranked as 10th, so not sure what that is meant to prove. Any assault over the border by NK would end up as a glorified bayonet charge with sharpened bamboo sticks within a couple of kms. No armour or air assault would materialize.

Here is what the doom-makers had to say in 1990 about the ballistic missile power that was Iraq:
Fifth largest army in the world, a million men and growing, larger in raw numbers than the U.S. Army and Marine Corps combined. and mobilizing still more men, boosting that force by half, handing weapons and uniforms to three of every four men between the ages of 15 and 49. And each of these soldiers is held to a standard of unquestioning loyalty to one man: Saddam Hussein. An experienced, highly disciplined and well-equipped force--capable even of a complex helicopter-borne assault like the commando raid that seized the emir's palace in Kuwait city long before heavy tanks arrived to secure the captured capital.
3,700 additional armored vehicles, Approximately 2,300 artillery pieces, including some relatively sophisticated anti-tank guided missiles, and tens of thousands of machine guns and other small arms.
Extensive air defense force, a 15,000-man unit that was believed to have more than 850 surface-to-air missile launchers and some 4,000 anti-aircraft guns.

That's how you get yourself a bigger defence budget....

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Tin Pot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:

Intelligence isn't about knowing, it's about confidence levels.

ok, knowing little about intelligence (control yourself Ejc Wink ) I get that.

However consider..... (bare with me here, I am not turning this into an unliked direction, but it is specifically relevant to my points, so take a deep breath and realise that I have no intentions to continue such discussions)

Assume for a moment that I am as sane as Ejc. That my wired stuff is spot on. Just assume that for a moment.

After all, even in England such things have been taught for a long long time. And our government has declassified matierial on it. No where near as much as Americas declassification I give you. But millions have been spent, a decades worth of both scientific research and military operational useage declassified.

Why? Change of power at the top, no one to champion it, a whistleblower who had a breakdown, subsequent public face issues etc etc, so you declassify and release the team. All verifiable fact.

Now back in old Blighty. Well even our establishment dabblers may treat it as a hobby (it is difficult to get reliable and useful) and with English disbelief, ridicule, and at a surface level not unreasonable mental illness assumptions aside....

Phew....my point....it would be easy to see how "confidence levels" from a UK Intelligence perspective could be high that it's all nonsense.

In NK however, kids are born into camps, highly secret camps, and if they show psychic abilities it is entirely conceivable, that knowing no different, they blindly follow all that they are told and know, and become world class intuitives.

So, in such a scenario, UK spooks could understandably have applied UK conventional wisdom (even if ignoring facts that can be verified) to what is happeneing inside NK.

Right now turn this back to nukes....it certainly seems that we got our confidence levels rather wrong on NK nuke progress.

I am just illustrating one way why we may have got those confidence levels wrong. And I did try to warn three years ago now, verifiably establishment independently, and what I knew back then could have helped prevent what is happening today.

But hey ho.

What the actual ~#*$ are you talking about? I mean, throw me a bone here...
Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10 Mile TT '16 00:26:30
Trail 10K '16 54:01 '13 54:46
Tin Pot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Stark wrote:

It was "my" link. Perhaps 23rd seems high to you, but remember there are only 192 recognised nations in the world, and the ranking is not linear.

NK power compared to the US is pitiful. That doesn't mean they can't kill millions of people within 24hrs.
Tin Pot

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
explorerJC wrote:

War is for idiots and war is usually talked up by idiots...
Or ego motivated politicians or those who require a citizens diversion from domestic problems

Not entirely true, war is more often driven by leaders afraid of losing power due to internal strife,
that's what I said?

If you ignore the rest of my post by clipping it out, I suppose so.
ok didn't mean to obfuscate.

Was America "fearing attack" from Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq when it went to war with them?

Ok Korea might be a bad example right here and now, but back in the day...

So as much as common opinion is always right, let's take the Vietnam War. The north had already lost a lot of territory during the First Indochina war and we're basically still fighting to control all of Vietnam. The US were fighting due to the fear of the rise of global communism.

A better example for you is, IIRC Rwanda, where the incumbent leader was losing political support and instigated a campaign of ethnic hatred eventually shelling one of his own cities to justify war on the target ethnicity.

Foreign policy may well be used to influence domestic opinion polls, talk is cheap after all. However, the idea that full blown war created to win votes is just an idea, the sheer economic cost of actual war is so great it's not a rational move. If you have evidence otherwise, feel free to share.

Way out on Rwanda....

Yup it was Sudan.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_indicted_in_the_International_Criminal_Court

But feel free to use DRC examples interchangeably.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:

However consider..... (bare with me here, I am not turning this into an unliked direction, but it is specifically relevant to my points, so take a deep breath and realise that I have no intentions to continue such discussions)

Assume for a moment that I am as sane as Ejc. That my wired stuff is spot on. Just assume that for a moment.

After all, even in England such things have been taught for a long long time. And our government has declassified matierial on it. No where near as much as Americas declassification I give you. But millions have been spent, a decades worth of both scientific research and military operational useage declassified.

Why? Change of power at the top, no one to champion it, a whistleblower who had a breakdown, subsequent public face issues etc etc, so you declassify and release the team. All verifiable fact.

Now back in old Blighty. Well even our establishment dabblers may treat it as a hobby (it is difficult to get reliable and useful) and with English disbelief, ridicule, and at a surface level not unreasonable mental illness assumptions aside....

Phew....my point....it would be easy to see how "confidence levels" from a UK Intelligence perspective could be high that it's all nonsense.

In NK however, kids are born into camps, highly secret camps, and if they show psychic abilities it is entirely conceivable, that knowing no different, they blindly follow all that they are told and know, and become world class intuitives.

So, in such a scenario, UK spooks could understandably have applied UK conventional wisdom (even if ignoring facts that can be verified) to what is happeneing inside NK.

Right now turn this back to nukes....it certainly seems that we got our confidence levels rather wrong on NK nuke progress.

I am just illustrating one way why we may have got those confidence levels wrong. And I did try to warn three years ago now, verifiably establishment independently, and what I knew back then could have helped prevent what is happening today.

But hey ho.

?

Tin Pot, I am not sure (1)how else to explain it, or as I mentioned above (2) want to continue it given how it annoys some on here.

But the only 'bone' that I can think off at this moment in time, is to summarise, those who get annoyed please accept that I responding to a question.

I believe that NK has an active psychic/intuitive/remote viewing program. Three years ago when I realised this I did try to contact our spooks via an establishment figure who visited me. Had they taken me seriously, I could have done a PaulL and drawn some pictures and given a lot of data that our spooks could easily have confirmed against their intelligence databases or proven that I am as nutty as a fruitcake. But never heard back. It's a pity as it was directly relevant to what is happening today, and if they had followed up they may have been able to (1) lead NK down the wrong path or (2) stopped them in their tracks. Bearing in mind that since then I have proven (admittedly only once but it is on YouTube) that it is possible to purposefully divert a remote viewer from their intended target, precisely as you intended. That was probably the first and only that I am aware of public demonstration of such blocking skills. https://youtu.be/Ta_63KooyFw (I set the target up as a DNA project I did for the University of Kyoto, hidden behind habenerra from Carmen opera.....it was a public demonstration so had to be clear, and it worked perfectly, though admittedly only for eleven minutes, in real world commercial protection work you would obviously hide with things that are much closer to what you are trying to protect to make it believable)

Scared the #@?# out of me originally. thought that I was loosing my marbles, but one of the ex Us Army guys who used to do this for a living with US Army intelligence has written about similar experiences he had.

For the record I have never gone spying on any nation state. I say this as some viewers do seem to think that is a fun thing to do. That is most definitely not how this came about. More like a NK viewer looking to defect (but that may be too strong).

And yes I know that this sounds like hallucinations, but remote viewing does work in a similar manner, just controlled, purposeful, using methods documented and declassified by the US military. Though different nations use different techniques as confirmed on Russia US ex viewer exchanges etc.

For me I could still draw the pictures for our GCHQ boys, and give dated information they could fact check against their intelligence databases, but as I am certain that this NK viewing team is now dead, the opportunity has been lost.

But I did try to get the info to British Intelligence when it was hot and relevant. And that can be proven.

If nothing else at least my remote viewing books sell. Submarine Locating anyone?
explorerJC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:

But hey ho.

?

Tin Pot, I am not sure (1)how else to explain it, or as I mentioned above (2) want to continue it given how it annoys some on here.

what TP means is that the post was almost incomprehensible...

explorerJC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

I believe that NK has an active psychic/intuitive/remote viewing program.

then they are not very good...

SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

why not? I think they may be among the best in our world. Certainly better than anything we have in the West.

Whatever you do Ejc don't make the error I illustrated some posts above where we use our expectations as to what is possible onto teams in different cultures that use different methods.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

why not? I think they may be among the best in our world. Certainly better than anything we have in the West.

Whatever you do Ejc don't make the error I illustrated some posts above where we use our expectations as to what is possible onto teams in different cultures that use different methods.

then what are they using it for? stealing commercial jam recipes?

Tin Pot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

then what are they using it for? stealing commercial jam recipes?

Oh for goodness sake.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TP

I was only trying to answer your question.

Anyhow let's move on, this thread is moving in a way that I didn't intend, and life is too short and all that.

All that I will say is that fact checking stuff can be an eye opener, if difficult sometimes to accept.

Probably best to move on to other things.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Ironman NK anyone? Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Go on then rip my view apart...

Come on UN we need wise leadership.

If NK nuke America we are in ww3.

If the US tactically nuke NK, any radiation that the winds blow risk harming neighbouring countries. And if China or Russia take a hit...we could be in for WW3.

Even conventional warfare could result in the destruction of SK.

Given that there are no good solutions, perhaps the time has come to give NK a seat at the big table, and sufficient trade for it to grow its economy. A more prosperous NK might be a less dangerous one.

Part of the deal could be to formally end the NK war, eliminating part of the driving force behind anti-Americanism.

It's a win for NK, as it becomes a full member of the global clubs.

The tricky part is how to make it a win for America. Perhaps President Trump negotiating the deal of the century, finally bringing peace to the Korean Peninsula, supported by selling a lot of American goodies to a new market.

Just an idle thought from a nobody.
Tin Pot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
TP

Anyhow let's move on, this thread is moving in a way that I didn't intend, and life is too short and all that.

All that I will say is that fact checking stuff can be an eye opener, if difficult sometimes to accept.

Sure.

So North Korea are "begging for war" according to the US ambassador to the UN.

Anyone moving their pension into gold..?
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
TP

Sure.

So North Korea are "begging for war" according to the US ambassador to the UN.

Anyone moving their pension into gold..?
nope.

What is revealing here though, and in context it is perfectly understandable, is that the US are taking the strongman approach, while.......China is saying that "we won't allow war on the peninsula" and Russia are again showing a bit of global leadership.

Played incorrectly the US could find that when all is under the bridge Russia and China have gained more global 'prestige' at its expense, hastening a little the global power shifts of recent years. Equally the US has to factor in Chinese response if it were to attack NK.

Not so long ago when the US said 'jump' everyone responded 'how high'. Now the US just seemes to be getting cornered from every direction, which is a difficult place to be.

I hope America can walk positively forwards from this growing mess.

But again what the heck do I know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: