Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Britain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
invest in making the world a better place mid to long term.
After:-

1. Looking after my wife and in the past kids; and
2. Pushing my obese body around triathlons and hilly marathons; and
3. Pushing my mind as far as I can;

This is precisely what I have been doing since I began to walk my way out of darkness twenty years ago now.

I have done it by:-

1. Helping bring communities a little better together, eg different bits of the Masonic world and the conspiracy world. Icke has his uses. Spooks can check that easily enough.

2. Somehow, unintentionally I give you, managed in different ways to touch a few hearts globally. Spooks can also check that easily enough.

3. Making politicians (or at least trying to) pause for thought when they are about to do or are doing harm (even my Tory mp agreed that on one specific issue I had a point). Through my mp, spooks can verify that.

Etc.

Improving yourself, and through yourself the world, is terribly important.

The problems come with ego, power corrupting, desire for money etc. And when you are in a real position to influence, no doubt, bungs, bribes, blackmail, etc.

Ejc, I wouldnít t worry about our nukes, by all accounts North Korea have far more submarines than we currently have. Source, South China Morning Post, NK 73. What do we have 4 old nukes and probably much less than 73 in total due to defence cuts over the years. In fact I would be absolutely gobsmacked if we had a real working nuclear deterrent as opposed to out of date, duck taped, on its last legs etc. Seems to me that the renewal may be more to do with black budget funding and political posturing.

Just hope that America is keeping a very close eye on the locations of those 73 NK subs.

(Thatís humour, as far as I am aware it is not possible for a citizen of a member of the Security Council to have that job)
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

1. Helping bring communities a little better together, eg different bits of the Masonic world and the conspiracy world.

not sure either of those are worth saving, tbh...

not sure why you need some ghosts to validate your work either....

and, as for our nukes, taking the moral high ground would rid us of the problem...

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Jorgan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

Just hope that America is keeping a very close eye on the locations of those 73 NK subs.

They don't have 73 ballistic missile submarines. Apparently the Yanks reckon they have 70 subs in total; how many they can actually afford to operate is anyone's guess. Unfortunately it only takes one nuke to potentially start armageddon.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

Do you think a (poor) nation the size of NK can afford 73 ballistic missile submarines? What are they going to fire from them? Apparently the Yanks reckon they have 70 subs; how many they can actually afford to operate is anyone's guess.

a bit like the soviet union before it completely hit the skids, i am sure they are ploughing every penny into subs rather than food, health and education...

now, if only we had a method of remotely working out where the subs are...

Jorgan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:

Rofl
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An old sub chugging through international waters, could eject a highly motivated individual with a bag. That bag could be a dirty bomb. Said individual somehow gets to shore and goes for a walk.

It isnít rocket science Jorgan.

In terms of fuel and seaworthiness it just has to get to Guam or one of the many small American islands in that neck of the woods.

Pretty difficult to guard against. And potentially devastating to American prestige.

I mean even the South China Morning Post today is reporting that the American Missile defence systems arenít actually all that effective. Interesting article.

(Thatís humour, as far as I am aware it is not possible for a citizen of a member of the Security Council to have that job)
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
explorerJC wrote:

Rofl
Rofl Rofl

explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
An old sub chugging through international waters, could eject a highly motivated individual with a bag. That bag could be a dirty bomb. Said individual somehow gets to shore and goes for a walk.

It isnít rocket science Jorgan.

In terms of fuel and seaworthiness it just has to get to Guam or one of the many small American islands in that neck of the woods.

Pretty difficult to guard against. And potentially devastating to American prestige.

Pointless having a nuclear deterrent then....

Only 3 groups are currently talking up the conflict....those with nothing else to offer, the military who want a bigger budget and the conspiracy theorists who will take any conspiracy theory to fill the current void...,

SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to enjoy this one Ejc....

Conspiracy theorists, like those who quote the various retired US Generals etc who commanded nuclear sites, who say that ufos appeared and either switched off or nearly sent into launch, the nukes. (But that isnít a conspiracy said commanders have published on this). So you should be agreeing with conspiracy theorists here Ejc, nukes are pointless. I would agree. Why? I donít think that our visiting friends would allow a nuclear war, given they only made their presence really known after ww2 and do seem to have an interest in Americaís, and presumably other nations, nukes.

Thatís not to say that the odd nuke might not get spotted in time.

Seriously though Ejc, for much more down to Earth reasons I am not panicking. Why? There is no way that China will allow the situation to get that far. Unless Trump grabs his bagman and presses the button unexpectedly. (Assuming that could actual happen and isnít propaganda obviously).

What is interesting to watch is:

1. I had thought that this first Term of Trumps would be easy enough, but I do have concerns about his second. Then I think that something (donít know what) could happen that could make America overreact annoying many nations to the degree that it becomes a final straw.

2. And yes that is a prediction that Trump will win a second term (if he stands obviously) to be followed by (if she stands obviously) Michelle Obama. Ejc I am sure you will remind me if I am wrong.

But....

3. If either Trump or KJU gets annoyed enough with each other and makes a rash decision....America enters a war that it will struggle to win (nukes remember)..China will use it to global political advantage, accelerating dramatically Americaís global relative decline. And in such a scenario everything will have changed overnight.

This to me, isnít an issue of potential global nuclear war, as that isnít going to happen anytime soon, but one of how America and China end up relatively on the global power chessboard. I think China has the advantage.

explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

us generals are drawn from the same pool of people as every other domain...and thus get the same percentage of fruit cakes...and are certainly not the high water mark of civilisation....

having a book published generally means that there is an audience and thus it will sell, and is not necessarily an indication of its factual content...

i had no idea that Michelle Obama was politically motivated, however, as we discovered with Clinton, running for therapeutic reasons isn't a good enough platform...

i don't think the global chessboard has a recognisable format anymore, hence being a good opportunity to give it up and start a new game...

SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ejc

I just assume that someone who was the commander of a nuclear base, or head of army intelligence etc, isnít a fruitcake.

Though I will admit to being surprised at how much they talk in their retirements. Which in turn does make me wonder about propaganda.

Ejc, the game isnít going to change. Itís just a bit out of balance, and here Sloggers goes again Wink .....darkness has unbalanced our world and it needs to rebalance with the light.

Just a little new experience needed in Jorganís group of puppet masters, to help provide balanced wisdom. There is a definite growing divergence between Ďthe peopleí and Ďthe powers that beí and the gap can only be closed by wise leadership, taking account of the new realities.

But again what the heck do I know.

Look at my avatar. Evil cackle.....

explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Ejc

I just assume that someone who was the commander of a nuclear base, or head of army intelligence etc, isnít a fruitcake.

Though I will admit to being surprised at how much they talk in their retirements. Which in turn does make me wonder about propaganda.

Ejc, the game isnít going to change. Itís just a bit out of balance, and here Sloggers goes again Wink .....darkness has unbalanced our world and it needs to rebalance with the light.

Just a little new experience needed in Jorganís group of puppet masters, to help provide balanced wisdom. There is a definite growing divergence between Ďthe peopleí and Ďthe powers that beí and the gap can only be closed by wise leadership, taking account of the new realities.

But again what the heck do I know.

Look at my avatar. Evil cackle.....

I wouldn't assume that...they come from the same pool as you or I...

Don't worry, the darkness of the EU will soon be gone...

Jorgan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

You're surprised retired senior officers speak their minds once they have their pensions in the bank, and their career/professional reputation is no longer at stake?

I think Dannatt was the only one who spoke out when he was still serving?
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ejc

While I do think that we should leave the EU because of the referendum, I still donít think that we actually will, unless it is in name only (legally yes but in practice no, form over substance for accountants) to save political face.

Re the EU, they are in a bit of a hole, eg Catalonia and also how the EU could easily change from a Western based organisation swiftly into a Russian influenced one. I donít think that many yet appreciate how swiftly that could happen.

Hopefully what Macron is doing will result in a stronger EU that is able to counterbalance the inevitable power struggles of America and China, in a few years time, when America wakes up and realises that it is now playing second fiddle, and while China becomes more confident in exerting itís new powers.

We really are at a decisive point in history Ejc. I have been saying so for a decade. Just a pity that the Bilderbergs didnít invite me to join a few years back, things could have been a little more stable just now. Twisted Evil

SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

You're surprised retired senior officers speak their minds once they have their pensions in the bank, and their career/professional reputation is no longer at stake?

I think Dannatt was the only one who spoke out when he was still serving?
I realise that we are talking American officers not Brits, but Brits tend to fear the OSA, and you donít have many retired Brits talking about what happened when they commanded nukes etc.

Lord Hill Norton? Is about the only Brit and NATO commander that I can think of who has gone public on ufos etc, and that was more in relation to how the Americans kept him and us Brits out of the loop.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: