Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Sutto plans
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
explorerJC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

PCP wrote:
kennyOX2 wrote:
Does anyone have any experience of the Sutto training plans? My colleague is very interested and I said I'd ask? For me the very generic approach doesn't tick the right boxes but each to their own.

Thanks

He asked if anyone has experience of the plans, tuckandgo has.

We all know BS is a paedo, and SS is probably a massive d!ckhead, but surely that's not what this thread was about.
If you think there is a morality issue for dealing with BS or using one of his plans that is another thing completely to his plans being good or not, surely.

Ryan Giggs was a wonderful footballer, would I leave him alone with my wife? Not a damn chance, but doesn't mean he wasn't a great footballer though.

do you not trust your wife?

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
PCP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
PCP wrote:
kennyOX2 wrote:
Does anyone have any experience of the Sutto training plans? My colleague is very interested and I said I'd ask? For me the very generic approach doesn't tick the right boxes but each to their own.

Thanks

He asked if anyone has experience of the plans, tuckandgo has.

We all know BS is a paedo, and SS is probably a massive d!ckhead, but surely that's not what this thread was about.
If you think there is a morality issue for dealing with BS or using one of his plans that is another thing completely to his plans being good or not, surely.

Ryan Giggs was a wonderful footballer, would I leave him alone with my wife? Not a damn chance, but doesn't mean he wasn't a great footballer though.

Absolutely but I don't like the thought of someone sleazing all over her.
Hiphophopper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwaters wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
For me the screwing a 12yr old you are coaching doesn't tick the right boxes, but if your friend can put that minor glitch aside then I am sure someone will come along and endorse the plus-side of his plans.

Amen. Don't know why this scum bag gets so much attention still. Had to move to Switzerland as he was banned from coaching in Aus.

As for his coaching plans who really cares but he appears to be a stuck-in-his-old-fashioned-ways dinosaur so they are probably generic out of touch rubbish.

I cant comment about his plans, but was able to attend a training session with him in Switzerland and I can honestly say he's by far the most inspirational coach I've ever met...He has a way of making you feel utterly invincible.

To those how say he's a dinosaur, sure..maybe..but his approach works - if you follow it and understand the philosophy behind it. His plans aren't going to work for everyone...but I'd say that if you totally buy in and commit to them, you will probably get better results than from any other non-bespoke plan.

(FWIW, I also did a training camp with Mark Allen in France, which was dull and uninspiring to say the least - very disappointed.)
explorerJC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I'd be too keen on interpreting his coaching philosophy

Jorgan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

PCP wrote:
explorerJC wrote:

I guess it depends whether she has the attributes of an EPL Footballer's wife Wink
PCP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
PCP wrote:
explorerJC wrote:

I guess it depends whether she has the attributes of an EPL Footballer's wife Wink

Not really. The guy was banging his brothers wife for years and shes not even hot (not that there is a scale of whether you bang your brothers wife or not!). I guess hes not that fussy.
Jorgan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

PCP wrote:

Not really. The guy was banging his brothers wife for years and shes not even hot (not that there is a scale of whether you bang your brothers wife or not!). I guess hes not that fussy.

Has Giggs' reputation suffered much as a result? I have no idea as don't follow football. Although clearly not the offence that BS committed, just the act of utter douchebag.
PCP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
PCP wrote:

Has Giggs' reputation suffered much as a result? I have no idea as don't follow football. Although clearly not the offence that BS committed, just the act of utter douchebag.

It depends who you speak to, I'm in Manchester and a massive Red, the majority still love him as a player but think he's a c*nt of a man.

The point was that it hasn't made his opinions and training methods on football any less valuable just because he is a 'wrongun'.

Obviously what BS did is on another completely despicable level and you wouldn't want him coaching your kids, but it doesn't really mean he doesn't write decent plans.
Personally I can't stand the man due to his past but I will still read his training articles. Would I want to meet him? No, not at all.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

PCP wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
PCP wrote:

It depends who you speak to, I'm in Manchester and a massive Red, the majority still love him as a player but think he's a c*nt of a man.

The point was that it hasn't made his opinions and training methods on football any less valuable just because he is a 'wrongun'.

Obviously what BS did is on another completely despicable level and you wouldn't want him coaching your kids, but it doesn't really mean he doesn't write decent plans.
Personally I can't stand the man due to his past but I will still read his training articles. Would I want to meet him? No, not at all.

i don't know the case, but i assume giggs didn't break the law

no matter how good slutto's plans are, his coaching philosophy sucks...

PCP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
PCP wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
PCP wrote:

i don't know the case, but i assume giggs didn't break the law

no matter how good slutto's plans are, his coaching philosophy sucks...

Giggs didn't break the law but there are a lot of legal things that still are still disgusting things to do.
Personally, I just like reading a lot of opinions & methods about triathlon seeing as I'm relatively new to the sport and am still figuring things out.
Pedro Peru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Sutto plans Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
PCP wrote:

Don't feel too bad Jorgan, I have encountered his brother a couple of times and he's an utter tw@t.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: