Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Sub missing in South Atlantic...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tin Pot

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.diariodenautica.com/mvc/amp/noticia/21384/

FFS Sloggers, you didnít Remote View them, you Scanned them!

Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10 Mile TT '16 00:26:30
Trail 10K '16 54:01 '13 54:46
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny. Look folks peace, I donít know about you but I have better things to be getting on with that this (like improving myself and my skills). At least I gave you something to laugh about.

At least my viewing noted way above about the temperature feeling warmish outside, hot on the skin, and freezing inside, now makes more sense. After all an explosion probably did heat up the structure, perhaps letting cold water in, and the heat from the structure probably radiated out to the surrounding ocean.

Seriously folks, Life is to short to get entangled with grief on here. Slag me off to your hearts content if that makes you feel good, but move on. I am.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't recall anyone slagging you off Sloggers, the responses just range from mild skepticism to disbelief, along with perhaps a range of amusement to bemusement at your replies when asked to explain.

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Paul L

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
...Slag me off to your hearts content if that makes you feel good, but move on. I am.

Is that really what you think I have been doing?

I am genuinely concerned that you will be evicted from your home, which you said was adapted for your wife's needs.

Because, rather than focus your energy on getting a real job, you spend your time thinking about the most obscure ways of making money.

E.g. Reading documents locked in a safe.

You are happy to tell us of all the times you have warned others and not been listened to.

But when anyone tries to warn you, you ignore them.

Personally, I am not interested in saying "I told you so" in your case.

However, I really believe you live in a carefully constructed world that has now lost touch with reality.

Despite me clearly saying I have had nothing to do with the Masons, your replies quote swords, chains and some random letters that could be typos for all I know.

Your obsession with 'spooks' is exactly that.

But I will end there, move on and still wish you all the best, Paul. Smile
Gus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh let's all just have a big hug and think about Christmas.

Razz

My 15 minutes of fame
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul

Thank you, and I agree letís move on.

You are correct it is entirely possible that I live in some carefully crafted world, equally though the sheer fact that two years ago I dropped actual viewing and got my head stuck into four feet of technical accountancy books may suggest otherwise.

I realise that viewing is a conceptual challenge to many, and the claims made by some viewers donít exactly help (eg you can view anything, anytime etc, which may or may not be true for them but I have yet to be convinced), but the reality on the ground is that many people do it, and for decades it has been studied, and when you do get it to work (even if no more than pure fluke) it is enormously exciting.

But I am now firmly in agreement with Jorgan, this isnít the place for it.

I think that what is best now, on this forum, is for me to go and spend some months reflecting as I continue my studies (today is associate accounting).re viewing As I said before I know it works and have public blind sessions out there, I also after about two years solved the usefulness problem (though obviously much more work needs doing there), so it is now time to go to the real difficult hurdle, that of reliability, which is an evasive problem for everyone (except viewers who claim that they are always on target), and from a business perspective is a real issue (Itís not like doing a tax comp). I also think that it would be useful for those here who do have any interest in the subject to spend some time reflecting on it, donít throw the baby out with the bathwater. And for those of you who have no interest you will no doubt soon find something else to get worked up about.

Re homelessness, Paul I can probably avoid that (I did say that was worst case scenario) but food banks, getting into real difficult financial positions etc is a possibility at some stage next year depending on how things pan out. But there hundreds of thousands of other British citizens out there going through exactly the same, often through absolutely no fault of their own (government errors, admin errors, targets etc) and this fear, insecurity and consequent Iíll health will come back to bite our nation very hard once it reaches a critical mass. It will destroy the Conservative party (in combination with Brexit and everything else). Which is a bit sad given the concept behind universal credit is a good one. But even itís author now says that it has been skewed badly. However the real harm that it is doing to the health and well-being of people, is the real tragedy.

Look Paul, from what you wrote, while I do listen to you and accept you may be correct, equally I still think you misjudge me by your words, but I accept responsibility for that for not being sufficiently clear. But I have moved on from wanting to be part of the debate here, as you correct note I have other stuff going on.

I will pop up in due course with training questions now that I have worked through my spinal stenosis pain and numbness and can actually walk distances again, but on here, I am winding down my participation.

Hammerer or whoever it was, hope you enjoy eating your Baked Alaska, for as I noted above at least that now makes sense.

Best wishes
SF

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

1. Someone competent in the US declassified crv stage 2 level, who is able to feel temperature, density and salinity changes.

Can you explain this like I'm 5 please?
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SF wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

1. Someone competent in the US declassified crv stage 2 level, who is able to feel temperature, density and salinity changes.

Can you explain this like I'm 5 please?
yes. But no longer on here. If you give me an email I will.

stewarte(at)ntlworld.com

Itís in my book, a couple of quid on kindle iBooks etc. But I am more than happy to answer that question privately.
FatPom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

Seriously folks, Life is to short to get entangled with grief on here. Slag me off to your hearts content if that makes you feel good, but move on. I am.

Yeah, 'cos that went well for you last time you walked away from here.

Seriously, do some exercise and stop waiting for the posh git from Spooks to knock on the door begging you to save the world.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FatPom wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

Quote:
it did. On reflection coming back May have been a mistake.

Quote:
Seriously, do some exercise
have rebuilt myself from the pain and numbness down one side of my body from spinal stenosis, step by painful infuriating numb step.

Quote:
and stop waiting for the posh git from Spooks to knock on the door begging you to save the world.
and if that is what you think I am doing you are not even on the same book far less page.

Look, peace, now I am off, Life is too short.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan, GrahamO, some admin, please delete my account.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

get over yourself, Sloggers, you seem to take too much notice of life's trivia...

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
FatPom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
FatPom wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

Quote:
it did. On reflection coming back May have been a mistake.

Quote:
Seriously, do some exercise
have rebuilt myself from the pain and numbness down one side of my body from spinal stenosis, step by painful infuriating numb step.

Quote:
and stop waiting for the posh git from Spooks to knock on the door begging you to save the world.
and if that is what you think I am doing you are not even on the same book far less page.

Look, peace, now I am off, Life is too short.

Really, please do educate me about coming back from spinal problems. Wink Very Happy
GrahamO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am reminded of the recent articles in the press about why the Ďinsightí of a particular economist had been ignored. The cries of Ďif only we had listenedí completely ignore the obvious bit that the same guy had been making all sorts of other predictions over the last decade and had been wrong every time until now. All this proves was that random guesswork by a trained chimp with s worthless economics degree will eventually get something correct.

Much like Sloggers predictions (no insult intended) !

Too many people lol at Dara and mistake correlation and causation and assume their interpretations are the only one that is valid and even a small child could guess the outcome desired without any data.

I wonít delete Sloggers access as he brightens my day by reminding me that it would be boring if we were only allowed to discuss what is factually correct and logical. Everyone needs a little bit of crazy to remind themselves to not take themselves too seriously Smile
Gus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

get over yourself, Sloggers, you seem to take too much notice of life's trivia...

+1

Consider this as a virtual slap and stop being so sensitive and get your arse back on here.

My 15 minutes of fame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: