Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
The naughty step
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 15530
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedro Peru wrote:
I never had GrahamO down as a Taylor Swift fan.

As an aside did you believe that Lance and US Postal were clean before he admitted it?


Anyone with any working knowledge of the sport has them working at something
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 15530
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrace wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
So, given multiple opportunities to explain, Team Sky have give false information and/or no information and the doctor on legal advice didn't answer a key question. So, I think they've proven themselves to be a bunch of ***** of the highest order...[/list]

Agreed, but we'd have very full prisons if it was illegal to be a *****.

If the false information, or abstaining from giving information, is illegal then roll on the court case and smash the f...ers.


Then appoint your ambassadors more wisely...
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 15530
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedro Peru wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
What of the Testosterone patches that were supposedly erroneously delivered? Seems like a very unfortunate coincidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-5451759/Banned-testosterone-patches-ordered-Team-Sky-HQ.html


Apparently for staff only - or was that the corticosteroids? It's hard to keep up....
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Pedro Peru




Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 949
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
Pedro Peru wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
What of the Testosterone patches that were supposedly erroneously delivered? Seems like a very unfortunate coincidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-5451759/Banned-testosterone-patches-ordered-Team-Sky-HQ.html


Apparently for staff only - or was that the corticosteroids? It's hard to keep up....

It wasn't hard and the staff couldn't keep it up and therefore wnated the patches to help. Except they were delivered by mistake, maybe they ordered viagra?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pedro Peru




Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 949
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
Pedro Peru wrote:
I never had GrahamO down as a Taylor Swift fan.

As an aside did you believe that Lance and US Postal were clean before he admitted it?


Anyone with any working knowledge of the sport has them working at something

Indeed, I just wondered if GrahamO thought/believed that or was he waiting an admission from Armstrong or the Grand Jury verdict.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 15530
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedro Peru wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
Pedro Peru wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
What of the Testosterone patches that were supposedly erroneously delivered? Seems like a very unfortunate coincidence.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/othersports/article-5451759/Banned-testosterone-patches-ordered-Team-Sky-HQ.html


Apparently for staff only - or was that the corticosteroids? It's hard to keep up....

It wasn't hard and the staff couldn't keep it up and therefore wnated the patches to help. Except they were delivered by mistake, maybe they ordered viagra?


This is the what happens when you puff people up, they start to think they are beyond reproach.

Of course, all of this could and should have been avoided
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SGreg




Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Posts: 1034
Location: High Peak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching the FULL Wiggins interview, it does all come across a bit Media Witch hunt / Conspiracy theory.


Lots of dot joining and assumptions while ignoring critical facts.

The way brad tells it, it makes perfect sense to me.



History has taught me to be cautious of dismissing doping claims however...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pedro Peru




Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 949
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SGreg wrote:
Watching the FULL Wiggins interview, it does all come across a bit Media Witch hunt / Conspiracy theory.


Lots of dot joining and assumptions while ignoring critical facts.

The way brad tells it, it makes perfect sense to me.



History has taught me to be cautious of dismissing doping claims however...

Wiggins, Sky, Freeman really haven't helped themselves though have they? It's easy for them to say things like witch hunt, haters, etc. but when you can produce no information to counter that and some of what has been given was wrong/lies or incomplete you have to take it on the chin IMO.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrahamO




Joined: 10 Apr 2005
Posts: 10097
Location: United Arab Emirates or an airport

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedro Peru wrote:

Indeed, I just wondered if GrahamO thought/believed that or was he waiting an admission from Armstrong or the Grand Jury verdict.


No, I just shake my head in wonder at the retards who think that no evidence and allegations by a politician means guilty, because 'well they must be guilty mustn't they ?'

Which bit about not having to prove innocence don't you get ?

Its up to the accuser to prove and they have not and morons jump on the 'hasnt proved they are innocent' line.

Jesus wept - I hope you havent got kids as the gene pool is going to take a big drop.
_________________
Arguing with engineers is like wrestling in mud with a pig - after a while you realise they like it
newMan : I don't know why you think you can address me like that! Don't ever reply directly to any of my posts again please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GrahamO




Joined: 10 Apr 2005
Posts: 10097
Location: United Arab Emirates or an airport

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
When you have to resort to an ad hominem strategy, I think your case is done.


No, when you have no factual evidence, that wouldnt stand up a court of law, then you lose and guess what - they lost.

Then the shallow end of the gene pool starts the 'well its all suspicious so they must be guuilty'.

But sadly, hat I've come to expect from you JC. Belief ignoring facts. Unsubstantiated allegations driven by dogma.

Convincing you isnt required - believe what you want but dont call others crooks and cheats when you have ZERO evidence of any wrongdoing. Not having an explanation for something is NOT guilt.
_________________
Arguing with engineers is like wrestling in mud with a pig - after a while you realise they like it
newMan : I don't know why you think you can address me like that! Don't ever reply directly to any of my posts again please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SGreg




Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Posts: 1034
Location: High Peak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedro Peru wrote:
SGreg wrote:
Watching the FULL Wiggins interview, it does all come across a bit Media Witch hunt / Conspiracy theory.


Lots of dot joining and assumptions while ignoring critical facts.

The way brad tells it, it makes perfect sense to me.



History has taught me to be cautious of dismissing doping claims however...

Wiggins, Sky, Freeman really haven't helped themselves though have they? It's easy for them to say things like witch hunt, haters, etc. but when you can produce no information to counter that and some of what has been given was wrong/lies or incomplete you have to take it on the chin IMO.



A lack of evidence of what was in a Jiffy bag, is not evidence it contained a strong performance enhancing drug that was then administered on the team bus. Like is being suggested.

The fact he was tested a week later in competition and no adverse finding was recorded for the insinuated drug DOES give some weight to the fact maybe this is all a bit fanciful. But this part is ignored from all reports on the matter? This is how conspiracy theorists pedal their crap.


The facts show Sky operated within a Defined criteria (which may be flawed) set out by the governing bodies and the time to question the medical need for the drug was THEN not now. How does he possibly prove he needed it now? Back at the time the governing body had the power to investigate. They were satisfied.


I await further revelations but to me based on the current evidence, or complete lack of it. Sky are guilty of nothing more than being sloppy in the paperwork department and Bradley Wiggins completely innocent.

Until the Anonymous source comes out and explains him/herself they have no credibility at all.


I am not being totally blinkered and fully expect more to come out, and I won't be surprised to find the whole Sky/BC success to be complete Fraud, but want a lot more proof than this tittle tattle.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pedro Peru




Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 949
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SGreg wrote:
Pedro Peru wrote:
SGreg wrote:
Watching the FULL Wiggins interview, it does all come across a bit Media Witch hunt / Conspiracy theory.


Lots of dot joining and assumptions while ignoring critical facts.

The way brad tells it, it makes perfect sense to me.



History has taught me to be cautious of dismissing doping claims however...

Wiggins, Sky, Freeman really haven't helped themselves though have they? It's easy for them to say things like witch hunt, haters, etc. but when you can produce no information to counter that and some of what has been given was wrong/lies or incomplete you have to take it on the chin IMO.



A lack of evidence of what was in a Jiffy bag, is not evidence it contained a strong performance enhancing drug that was then administered on the team bus. Like is being suggested.

The fact he was tested a week later in competition and no adverse finding was recorded for the insinuated drug DOES give some weight to the fact maybe this is all a bit fanciful. But this part is ignored from all reports on the matter? This is how conspiracy theorists pedal their crap.


The facts show Sky operated within a Defined criteria (which may be flawed) set out by the governing bodies and the time to question the medical need for the drug was THEN not now. How does he possibly prove he needed it now? Back at the time the governing body had the power to investigate. They were satisfied.


I await further revelations but to me based on the current evidence, or complete lack of it. Sky are guilty of nothing more than being sloppy in the paperwork department and Bradley Wiggins completely innocent.

Until the Anonymous source comes out and explains him/herself they have no credibility at all.


I am not being totally blinkered and fully expect more to come out, and I won't be surprised to find the whole Sky/BC success to be complete Fraud, but want a lot more proof than this tittle tattle.

I appreciate that your not naive and I am not into conspiracies as that is often a way of just dismissing anyone who disagrees with you. The jiffy bag is exactly a point where Wiggins, Sky and Freeman shot themselves in the foot. No one could really seem to be sure what was in it, who it was for and then that Brad had left or the bus had left (whichever it was) and so on. Obviously that makes them guilty of nothing but with the history of cycling it certainly raises suspicion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pedro Peru




Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 949
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
Pedro Peru wrote:

Indeed, I just wondered if GrahamO thought/believed that or was he waiting an admission from Armstrong or the Grand Jury verdict.


No, I just shake my head in wonder at the retards who think that no evidence and allegations by a politician means guilty, because 'well they must be guilty mustn't they ?'

Which bit about not having to prove innocence don't you get ?

Its up to the accuser to prove and they have not and morons jump on the 'hasnt proved they are innocent' line.

Jesus wept - I hope you havent got kids as the gene pool is going to take a big drop.

Good skills there GrahamO, you managed to throw insults without answering the question I asked re: Armstrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 15530
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
When you have to resort to an ad hominem strategy, I think your case is done.


No, when you have no factual evidence, that wouldnt stand up a court of law, then you lose and guess what - they lost.

Then the shallow end of the gene pool starts the 'well its all suspicious so they must be guuilty'.

But sadly, hat I've come to expect from you JC. Belief ignoring facts. Unsubstantiated allegations driven by dogma.

Convincing you isnt required - believe what you want but dont call others crooks and cheats when you have ZERO evidence of any wrongdoing. Not having an explanation for something is NOT guilt.


Gosh- another astonishing outburst. All I have done is documented their answers. Nothing more, nothing less. Their own answers would stand up in court. Based on those I question their ethics.
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Jorgan




Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 17208
Location: alles was ich bin, alles was ich war

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Sky/BC affair potentially has a way to run yet, and given what cycling has been through in the last 10 years, I'd say it's a bit early to be insulting people with different opinions to yourself.
_________________
26 Years since it all began....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6
  Share
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.