Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Challenge Pegeura - Oct 20th 2018

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T2T

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 1:39 pm    Post subject: Challenge Pegeura - Oct 20th 2018 Reply with quote

After a break from Triathlons (only did a sprint last year and was terrible) I have decided to come back to the fold and entered the half distance event in Mallorca.

The location and time of the year looks perfect as the family can join me after the event for a week on holiday as it is school holidays.

Anyone else done it?
Tigger

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it last year. Seemed very well organised. Fantastic entertainment, including a great band so the family had a good time. Loved swimming in the sea. The run was quite hot, I think my watch said 34 degrees at some stage. Looking forward to doing it this year.
T2T

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Sounds great Reply with quote

Hopefully a different experience than Bolton in 2013 when my family were not too impressed waiting for me to finish in the torrential rain..

It rained so hard, you could only see a few metres in front of you at times...

Sep Velo South
Oct Challenge Pegeura
Tigger

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Sounds great Reply with quote

T2T wrote:
Hopefully a different experience than Bolton in 2013 when my family were not too impressed waiting for me to finish in the torrential rain.

Yes, it should be a bit different. Just make sure that they are not scared by fireworks, devils and loud music:

Fire picture

Devil picture
T2T

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: ^ Thats cool Reply with quote

Excellent

Sep Velo South
Oct Challenge Pegeura
PCP

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iím entered. Staying pretty much in the bay, probably take my road bike for this as it looks pretty much up down up down.

Barely trained all year due to a few family issues so just getting back on the horse now. Lost 3kg though so heading in the right direction but lost 15% of my FTP so need to get working hard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: