Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Tenby Long Course Weekend
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
FatPom




Joined: 26 Dec 2005
Posts: 5253
Location: My happy place

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure why I ended up reading this thread again but thought I'd add. If you were a LCW athlete and didn't get your 4th medal at preso, you can get it by email Activity Wales.

I did that about 6 weeks ago and they sent me one in the post, no charge. Not sure why I wanted it, just to complete the set that sits in a box at the back of the cupboard I guess Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SidSnot




Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 1631

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FatPom wrote:
Not sure why I ended up reading this thread again but thought I'd add. If you were a LCW athlete and didn't get your 4th medal at preso, you can get it by email Activity Wales.

I did that about 6 weeks ago and they sent me one in the post, no charge. Not sure why I wanted it, just to complete the set that sits in a box at the back of the cupboard I guess Very Happy


Good to know. I didn't go back for the 4th medal. But, like you it'll just go in the box ontop of the wardrobe
_________________
@sidmott
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hartley




Joined: 16 Mar 2009
Posts: 312
Location: Loughborough

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you enter 3 events individually it costs 150. If you enter them together it 249? Have I got that right? Why would you enter them together if it costs 100 more (apart from getting a medal to throw in a draw and collect dust).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FatPom




Joined: 26 Dec 2005
Posts: 5253
Location: My happy place

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hartley wrote:
If you enter 3 events individually it costs 150. If you enter them together it 249? Have I got that right? Why would you enter them together if it costs 100 more (apart from getting a medal to throw in a draw and collect dust).


It wasn't that much this year, I think it was 50 more. I paid 249 in 2017 but that was for a VIP charity spot because I left entering too late.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hartley




Joined: 16 Mar 2009
Posts: 312
Location: Loughborough

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely it should be less if you enter all 3?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FatPom




Joined: 26 Dec 2005
Posts: 5253
Location: My happy place

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hartley wrote:
Surely it should be less if you enter all 3?


I'm not Activity Wales, you'd be better asking them. I'm just a regular Joe that likes entering the LCW category. I don't lose sleep over it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
  Share
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.