Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Favero Assioma - Pedal Power Meter
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorgan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammerer wrote:
Ant+ or BTLE Jorgan?

If the former check your ant+ dongle is nice and close or/and is in the powered USB port. Bluetooth is usually faultless when Ive used the ipad. Also check the batteries on the pedals.

I'm using an ANT+ dongle on the laptop. Although the PM & HRM are BLE capable....how do I switch that for Zwift?

Oh, and the Garmin Edge reading is also dropping-out, not just Zwift, so it is the PM.
mattsurf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
hammerer wrote:
Ant+ or BTLE Jorgan?

If the former check your ant+ dongle is nice and close or/and is in the powered USB port. Bluetooth is usually faultless when Ive used the ipad. Also check the batteries on the pedals.

I'm using an ANT+ dongle on the laptop. Although the PM & HRM are BLE capable....how do I switch that for Zwift?

Oh, and the Garmin Edge reading is also dropping-out, not just Zwift, so it is the PM.

if it's not happening outside, then it is likely to be some other source causing interference. Used to happen to me on my old Turbo all the time
hammerer
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
hammerer wrote:
Ant+ or BTLE Jorgan?

BLE doesn't work on PC as far as I'm aware.
Jorgan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh, these fckers are spoiling my Zwift rides now! I have sent them a technical request. Did a firmware update after yesterdays' ride, but can't see how a simple firmware update it going to make them transmit a signal again. Must have dropped out over 100 times riding up Alpe du Zwift yesterday, causing my Avatar to either slow or stop completely.

The power roughly halves, then goes to Zero, then half again, then full power (both pedals). As far as I understand, the R pedal transmits to Left, which transmits externally. Battery level very good.

Shame, as it all started so well Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Gear All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: