Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Challenge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PCP

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Challenge Reply with quote

I just wanted to say how great they have been to deal with.

I was entered into Paguera Half in October (my first ever Challenge event) but couldn't race so emailed them to see if I can defer to 2019. I got a reply within 24 hours saying I could defer but may have to pay a couple of charges, a small deferment charge and any increase in the pricing (I had paid an early bird price of only around 125 euros)

1 email and and a Facebook message yesterday and I got an almost instant response on FB and an email with a code with my name on to enter at registration and they gave me a completely free entry. No fees, no uplift in price, no hassle or questions.

Easily the best service I've had from any race organiser.

I believe they have UK race(s) planned for the near future. I will definitely be there.

Well done Challenge, you have won a fan.
Pedro Peru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good stuff.

I had a similar experience with the Castle Series organisers when I had an infected face and got in touch with them the Thursday before the race. (The face itself wasn't the problem, I felt really unwell)
Gus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did Challenge Bahrain a few years ago and it still remains my favourite ever race. Fabulous experience.

Very well organised and run.

My 15 minutes of fame
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: