Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Guess the date

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wilbur4s

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Guess the date Reply with quote

I have set up a just giving webpage for everyone to guess the date that my baby will arrive.

All you have to do is guess the date the mine and Kath's baby will arrive. It is due on January 15th, and there have been no complications. As a tie breaker please state how heavy you think the baby will be (in lbs)! If it is still a tie break after that then the prize will be split between the winners.

The prize for whoever gets it right (or closest weight if more than one person guesses the day) will be a 20 voucher from Primera Cycle shop in Bournemouth.

http://www.justgiving.com/babynewbery

The Charity is Naomi House and this is from their webiste.
www.naomihouse.org.uk

Quote:
Naomi House is a children's hospice that provides a home-from-home environment for children and young people with life-limiting conditions that mean that they will not live to become adults.

Situated just north of Winchester in Hampshire, we offer one-to-one respite, palliative, terminal and bereavement care and support to children and their families in central southern England.

With less than 1% of our income coming from government, Naomi House relies almost entirely on the generosity of people in the community.

Your help and time allows us to provide these crucial care services, free of charge, to children and their families.

Rok

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Date.. mmm....

I bet you will be at the cinema.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: