Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Ironman Switzerland - another race report!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Marc T

Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 96
Location: Hitchin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Ironman Switzerland - another race report! Reply with quote

Take a comfy seat, pour yourself a large one…

After one scary moment at British Airways check-in when I was told that bike boxes weren’t allowed, subsequently very quickly over-ruled by a supervisor, I, girlfriend Kelly and Dad were on our way to Zurich. A Gin and tonic on the flight put me in holiday mode and after a wrong turn in arrivals we went through security and ended up in departures! Finally navigating ourselves on the metro to baggage collection, our cases and MIc’s trusty bike box were the only ones left on the belt. After another panic when the bike wouldn’t fit in the hire car, we were on our way to the city centre and found our hotel. A big party who flew out with Nirvana Europe were already there and after some brief hello’s (the bike box and Kelly’s brown and pink spotted suitcase being the ice-breaker) we settled into Swiss life. The bike went back together easily but I made the mistake of inadvertently adjusting the handlebar drop after I put the aerobars on, not thinking much of it at the time and being quite “thirsty” I let it be…

The evening started quietly with drinks in the city centre and then onto a very nice, but overpriced, Italian restaurant. After plenty of pasta filling my stomach as well as just under a bottle of red wine I was feeling relaxed, very good in fact! We took a walk to the lake where people where swimming and then spied a lovely bar on the water itself, a rather strong bottle of beer told me that that was enough and so we got a cab back to the hotel for a relatively early night.

The day before
The next morning found the restaurant packed with triathletes from all nations scoffing down muesli, croissants and orange juice. Joining them was an uneventful task as the restaurant had run out of plates so I settled for a Go Bar outside. Having found somewhere to park we found the expo where various triathlon distances were taking part all day. After registering I was presented with my race pack including a rather nice rucksack with a lovely selection of goodies inside. Walking around the expo was nice as the sun came out and there was loads going on. We walked around the swim route and stood on the island looking at the beautiful Lake Zurich water. The rest of the day was spent eating, sleeping and checking my bike in. It was nice that all the brits were allocated close by number and therefore close by. Transition was fenced off and it felt like the Bangkok Hilton with friends and family looking in to see what everyone was up to. After a nice pizza and a couple of glasses of wine it was time to turn in for the big day ahead…

Race morning
Surprisingly, I slept pretty well, the alarm went off at 4 and I was up and at ‘em, suncream and Bodyglide applied, coffee followed by 2 bananas and a croissant. My bowels acted implicitly and I was ready to go. It was a very warm day and was set to get warmer and was glad about the suncream application. We got to the start after 5.30 and after pumping up the tyres and making sure all was in order it was a walk to the swim start slurping on an energy drink. Kelly and I were filmed applying baby oil to my shoulders and all I could do was grin inanely, the nerves were gone and I just wanted to start a very long day. A quick warm up in the water (warming the wetsuit in a suitable fashion!) I swam to the far left side as it was a right hand turn, standing a bit too far back on the beached area. The helicopter hovered overhead and the excitement mounted, after a false start due to the pro’s going on ahead, we were off!

The Swim
Walking in over the sand, my day had started, I managed to find a bit of clean water and my stroke felt relaxed, good in fact, I stretched out and looked for some friendly feet to draft off, my only problem was someone seemed to be grabbing my feet, it felt like Keith at the second from last buoy at the pit when we practice mass starts, my kick is terrible, just a criss-cross, and they stayed for a while until I got fed up and moved over to the right. Swimming with that many people is strange, dead quiet like you feel you’re on own your but then the turn arrives and there’s loads of you. Before we knew it we were at the Island, I spied Dad and Kelly and shouted, tired to wave between strokes but they didn’t see or hear me. The last lap passed without incident but sped by as the massive PowerBar bottle on shore became colder and closer. Before I knew it, I was out of the water and wrestling with my wetsuit, 1.15 and was pleased with the time.

I don’t know exactly what I was doing in that 8 minutes but Zurich was treated to nice view of my rump as it was completely open. I gave a wave to Kelly and Dad and it was time for the off.

The bike
The route led us into the city of Zurich, perfectly flat, perfectly beautiful, snaking the crystal clear waters of the lake, I was averaging 21mph and felt great, just a niggle in my left hamstring which had been ongoing for a couple of months but wasn’t worried about it. I had set my watch to bleep every 20 mins so I would eat and drink but this went to pot after the first rep as it decided to reset itself and the stopwatch too, so was left guessing. I drank water for the first 20 mins then scoffed down a Go Bar (chocolate and orange), felt ok and ready for the long ride ahead. After leaving the city, the route took us into the country and the first of the three climbs: The beast… It was how you would imagine Switzerland, cows with bells and magnificent views, it snaked up and up and felt a bit like the Ballbuster, but prettier. The crowds had come out and there were names chalked in the roads, ompah bands and everyone shouting hup, hup,hup! After a nice descent it was then the Egg, a drawn out climb following the train track and then a steep descent back into town, getting up to 44mph which is very good for me!, Doubling back on the way out we went back to the start where Kelly and Dad were waiting and shouting we made our way to Hearbreak Hill. It was a steep climb but worth it, real Tour de France stuff with the crowd on the road screaming you on and a shower at the top and a DJ pumping out the finest in europop. On the first lap the downside was an accident at the top which was screened off by the volunteers, an ambulance zoomed up the hill as I was on my way down, hope they were ok. After 3 laps (each progressively slower) I had eaten 3 Go Bars, a Twix and 2 gels, the Twix made me feel sick and I was lucky to keep it down. My shoulders and lower back were hurting due to the 11th hour change in bike position, as well as my feet for no real reason. I had drunk a combination of PowerBar Orange, water and flat Coke (the best!) with one toilet stop. I finally rolled into T2 after 6.35, saw Kelly and Dad which gave a real boost.

If T1 was slow then T2 was slower, Kelly and Dad were at the fence and I stopped and had a chat, smearing suncream on my lips in the excitement. My back was hurting so I popped a couple of Nurofen, got changed, fiddled about a bit more and was on my way.

The Run
More of a run/walk/walk. I started off as planned running 8 mins then walking 1, but then kept on walking. My back was killing as the tablets hadn’t yet kicked in and then got to the first aid station. What a feast!, it was like a buffet, I went for a party sausage and discovered it was a prune and then snacked on apricots, slices of apple and banana and pretzel sticks. There was even pasta being served in cups! Apart from the flat coke I found a real boost was bouillon (clear beef soup), the taste of the bouillon went from bad to lovely depending on which aid station you took it from but it did the job, a welcome change from the sweet drinks. Half way through the first lap I received my first coloured band and also discovered the joy of sponges, 3 in total, 2 on the shoulders, 1 on the neck.

The run was getting painful at this point as the water from the sponges was seeping down into my shoes making them squelch and subsequently causing blisters. By this time in the afternoon, Zurich’s finest were out in the park where the route followed and the support was awesome, frisbee on the grass, girls in bikinis and generally Zurich making the most of a sunny Sunday afternoon. Our names were on our race numbers which was a great touch which made the support all the more personal. I was very confused at one point with the time as my watch conked out and thought that I could break 12 hours according to my Garmin, only to realise that we were an hour ahead and it would be 13 hours was the aim, a lot of counting on fingers preceded this point. At one point that on the penultimate lap seeing Kelly and Dad I sped up overtaking a couple of people only to slow to a walk once out of sight, there was a lot of that going on with my legs in the quieter areas of the route! It is a true fact that on a looped course, everyone that runs with you possesses more coloured bands than you do, that is until the last lap. It didn’t come round soon enough as the blisters were rubbing and the feet were sore. Instead of doubling back I was allowed down the finishing stretch where the most amazing and welcoming sight awaited…the finish! I remember high fiving the crowd and a huge jump at the finish line, then it was over, 12 hours 33 minutes and I was an Ironman! The staff were so nice, draping a towel over my neck and asking if there was anything they could do for me, in my confusion all I could think was, brilliant, a free towel! It was a very emotional moment, I hugged Kelly and Dad who were at the finish, got my medal and photo taken and hugged a French guy who finished just after me as we were encouraging each other in the last few miles. After having a beer (non-alcoholic), collecting my certificate and finishers t-shirt, I went out of the finishers area and lapped it all up, hugged Kelly, Dad bought me a proper beer and all was well in the world, it could not have been better, I felt fantastic!

Post Race
After collecting the bike and kit, we went back to the car and back to the hotel for a nice meal. I slept very well on Sunday night and woke surprisingly early on Monday morning, very sore but worth every twinge and niggle. The finishers t-shirt was on and down to breakfast with wry smiles from everyone in the restaurant, not many words, but knowing smiles and walking in a very strange manner! The day was spent driving the bike route so I could brag about the hills and visiting downtown Zurich before our flight home to England, a fantastic few days!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 07 Sep 2005
Posts: 421
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done mate - nice report
Hope I can do similar after next Sunday
A spirit with a vision is a dream with a mission
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 22 Sep 2004
Posts: 5125
Location: Tooting (hopefully not for much longer)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done Marc Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 456
Location: Gothenburg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent report - and great time, if your run was more of a walk! Must have flown on the bike leg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 8724
Location: London

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great report Marc!

Rather than create another "race report" thread, I'll add my own race report onto this thread. Hope you don't mind....

Ironman Switzerland 2007

It’s often said that an Ironman campaign is a journey and the race itself is just the last step. Unlike many sporting events, you can’t really just turn up on the day and give it a bash. My oddessy started 11 months before the race when I clicked the “confirm” button on the online entry system and was followed by countless hours of swimming, cycling and running with unflinching support from Terri all the way. So, after 11 months of having 24th June 2007 as a date on the horizon, the day suddenly dawned and it was time to race.

The weather forecast leading up to the race had not been promising. Our flight from Heathrow made an unscheduled stop in Stuttgart after a violent storm closed Zurich airport and the days running up to the race all featured heavy downpours and gusty winds. It was therefore a pleasant surprise to be greeted by clear skies and still conditions.

After a hearty breakfast and several toilet stops, we headed to transition. As usual for these races, the place was abuzz with nervous expectation. After pumping up my tyres and laying out my bike and run stuff in transition, I joined the inevitable queue for the portaloos. It’s amazing the laxative effect that an Ironman race can have! It was then time to catch up with Terri and Chris and head for the start.

The path from transition to the start was narrow and open to the general public. Therefore, we had to negotiate the mass of athletes, their families, dogs etc and I was conscious that time was ticking down. I was quite anxious that I would be late to the start or wouldn’t be able to get a good spot on the beach. In the end, I said my goodbyes to Terri, hopped in the lake and swam the last bit to the beach. There I joined nearly 2000 other nervous athletes. The Pros started in the water at 6:55, but we were destined to have a full on beach start at 7:00. As the commentator whipped up the noise levels in the crowd, counting down the final minutes, the TV helicopter hovered just off the beach, waiting to capture one of the great spectacles in sport.

The Swim

I didn’t actually hear the starting signal. There was just a sudden surge forward as everyone sprinted for the water. I was 2 or 3 rows back from the front and watched the people in front carefully to try to gauge where the water became deep enough to go from running to swimming. The first couple of minutes were just a mass of writhing bodies with hands and feet flying in all directions. The water was just a mass of white foam. Everyone seemed to have a different opinion of which direction they wanted to go. Fortunately I’m a strong swimmer and quite a big lad, so I managed to escape the worst of the melee with nothing worse than a few mouthfuls of water and soon managed to find some reasonably clean water to swim in.

I settled into a good strong rhythm and was able to pick out the first turn buoy quite clearly. There seemed to be a lot of people to my left who appeared to me to be swimming very wide, but I was happy with my line. As I reached the first buoy, it suddenly got very busy again as everyone came back together. This lasted for a minute or so before once again the field diverged. The pattern recurred at each of the subsequent turns and in the narrow channel around the island, but each time the chaos was less than the time before. This was a good sign – I was having a strong swim.

As I rounded the final buoy and turned for the last leg towards the island I’d had enough of swimming and was ready to get out on my bike. Just before the exit ramp I got a sudden burst of cramp in my left calf. Fortunately this soon passed and all was well when I hit the ramp.

Swim time – 57:27
Place – 90th
Happy with that!


Transition at IM CH is like a normal triathlon, so it was just a case of running to the bike, peeling off the wetsuit and then donning my cycling gear – helmet, sunglasses, number belt, bike shoes. There were a lot of bikes still there!

T1 time – 2:39


So, off I set on my longest bike ride of the year so far. The first 20km of the ride was completely flat, the roads were smooth and my legs were feeling good so it was hammer time! As I headed out of town, one thing that surprised me was the fact that most of the roads were still open to traffic – there were marshals controlling all of the junctions and crossings so that we didn’t have to stop, but the cars in between these would cause a few “interesting” moments before the ride was over.

An Ironman bike leg is often described as a “picnic on wheels” because you absolutely have to take on enough fuel to see you through the early part of the run. With this in mind, my bike was laden with 5 cookies’n’cream Powerbars and 6 vanilla gels. Taken individually these don’t taste too bad, but by the 3rd or 4th they’re pretty hard to stomach! My plan was to have a bar on the half hour and a gel on the hour for as much of the ride as possible, aiming to have my last solid food at least an hour before I started to run.

After 20km, the course took a left turn away from the lakeside and the main climbing section of the course began. Having not recce’d the course, the first lap was a bit of a learning experience and the first hill (“the Beast”) was certainly steeper than I’d expected. It was quite a winding road, so you could never really tell how far up you were, and the total climb lasted about 5km. I settled into a good, strong rhythm and quickly found that I was passing plenty of the people who’d overtaken me on the flat. Even at this early stage there were quite a lot of supporters out on the hill armed with the inevitable cow bells and flags and even a man playing the bagpipes! The view out over the lake and towards the mountains was stunning.

Once over the top of the hill there was a short, reasonably fast descent towards the village of Egg before the next climb began. The second climb followed the railway line and wasn’t particularly steep but seemed to go on and on. On the first two laps I was able to ride up it on the aero bars. Again, I found myself passing quite a few people on the way up. Once over the top there followed a very fast descent back down to the lakeside. At the bottom of the hill was the 40km mark and apart from one last, short climb the rest of the lap was flat.

As I headed back towards the race site a few of the people who I’d passed on the hills came back past me, but I generally had the strange sensation for such a big race of cycling by myself. The atmosphere as I cycled past the main race site was amazing with the spectators making so much noise. Once away from the crowds again, the next challenge was the famous “Heartbreak Hill”. I’d ridden it a couple of days before, so I thought I knew what to expect – about 1km of very steep, twisty road. What I wasn’t fully prepared for was the size of the crowd. There were people all the way up, making noise and giving encouragement. For the last few hundred metres there was just a narrow corridor to ride through as the crowds got thicker. The whole thing was anything but heartbreaking! Once over the top, there was a quick descent down to the lakeside road, which took you back towards transition and the end of the lap.

The 2nd lap followed pretty much the same pattern as the 1st. Riders would come past me on the flats and descents and I would pass many of them again on the climbs. Half way up “the Beast” I was passing a long line of riders and climbing strongly when Laurent Jalabert came cruising past me – he just made it look so easy as he headed towards a 4:39 bike split (39km/h!!!) and a 3:11 run. When he learns to swim, he’ll be dangerous! The rest of the lap was pretty uneventful apart from Heartbreak Hill where the crowds were even thicker and I had a “Rocky” moment when the band that had stationed themselves near the top played “Eye of the Tiger” as I approached the summit!

By the time I started my 3rd and final lap I was beginning to feel pretty tired and my average speed was dropping. I started to lap quite a few back markers, particularly on the climbs where some of them looked to be really struggling. I had a minor moment of joy when I’d forced down my 5th and final Powerbar – I don’t think I’ll be able to face another one of those in quite some time! The two long climbs both felt harder and I decided against riding the Egg climb on the aero bars. By this point my neck and shoulders were really feeling the effects of spending so long in the aero position. After one last sprint up Heartbreak Hill I found myself heading back into transition.

Bike time – 5:24
Place – 247th
I faded a bit in the 2nd half, but I was generally pretty happy.


The transition area was looking pretty bare by this point, with most of the bikes still out on the course. I racked my bike and sat down on the grass while I took off my bike shoes, gloves and helmet and replaced them with socks, trainers and a running cap. I gave my shoulders a quick coating of sun cream (too little, too late?), stuffed my pockets with gels and headed out to the run course (via the portaloos).

T2 time – 4:47


Of the three Ironman disciplines, the run is the one that really scares me. However you look at it, 42km is a long way on foot and at 90kg I’m really not designed for running! Having said that, once you start the run your chances of a DNF due to a crash or equipment failure fall significantly, so as long as you’ve got enough time in hand then it should just be a matter of time before you reach the finish. As I was starting the run I had 6:30 on my watch, so a sub-10hour finish was a possibility but I’d have to press on.

The skies were still clear and the sun was directly overhead as I left T2. It was pretty hot and I wasn’t feeling fantastic. A few hundred metres into the run we passed the sin bin wear people who’d incurred penalties had to serve their time. A guy just in front of me peeled off for his mandatory sit-down and must have been able to feel the accusing looks coming his way from all the other athletes. The first aid station came shortly after and I took the opportunity to grab some cooling sponges to douse my head with.

The first few km were a real struggle and I didn’t feel like I was moving particularly well. I passed the 1km marker after just over 5 minutes and the thought of another 41km was very daunting. The irregularity of the distance markers and the effect of the heat meant that I wasn’t really thinking straight and certainly wasn’t paying enough attention to my pacing. It didn’t feel like I was going that quickly as I was walking the aid stations to take on fluids, but the clock tells a different story – I completed the 1st 10.5km in 47 minutes!

My pace in the 2nd lap slowed a little, but I still reached the half way mark in 1:41. A sub-10 hour finish still appeared to be on. However, the wheels were about to come off in a very big way! As I started my 3rd lap I suddenly became very light headed and dizzy. This really wasn’t good and I had to slow to a walk. It wasn’t going to be a case of just climbing into the hurt box and closing the lid – if I didn’t do something I was sure I’d be waking up in the medical tent with a DNF against my name.

It’s difficult to say what was going wrong, but I think I was probably quite dehydrated by that point. I’d been drinking quite a lot during the bike and a reasonable amount on the run, but I suspect I was probably lacking in salts. I resolved to walk to the next aid station and then take on as much sports drink as I could face and try to use gels to top up my salts and energy levels. I felt terrible but I set off on a determined march. After 4 cups of drink I felt slightly better but not yet able to run, so I walked as briskly as I could towards the next aid station. I passed Terri on the way. She’d been popping up at random points along the way, offering much needed encouragement and was looking quite concerned because she’d been expecting to see me sooner. I told her what had happened and that I was going to try and rehydrate as much as possible and would start running again when the dizzy feeling passed.

In the end, I walked for nearly 6km before I felt strong enough to run again. It would have been so easy to just carry on walking and I reckon I could have made it home in just under 12 hours without running another step, but I wanted to recover something from my race. At the 26km mark I set off on a shuffling run, slowing to a walk for the aid stations. In total, the 3rd lap took me 1hour 17mins. The name on my race number really came into its’ own on this section as the personalised support from the large, enthusiastic crowd was priceless.

As I started my final lap I looked at my watch and it read 9:28. If I kept things together, a sub 10:30 finish was still on. I saw Terri again at about 33km and gave her the thumbs up – I was starting to feel stronger all the time. At 35km I picked up the prized green lap counter wrist band that would soon grant me access to the finish tunnel. The last section of the run along the lakeside and back felt like a lap of honour. Nothing was going to stop me now. I was passing people all the time and as I approached the finish the noise levels and the amount of encouragement increased. The finish tunnel itself lived up to all of my expectations. The noise form the crowds in the grandstands was amazing and I high fived people as I ran through. There was even a group of dancing girls who parted as I sprinted the last few metres.

Run time – 3:57
Total time – 10:26:40
Place – 315th
Not quite what I was hoping for as I started the run, but I was happy that I’d salvaged a decent result from what could have been a very bad position!

After the race

After crossing the line I had a towel draped around my neck and I was presented with the all important medal before collapsing onto a bench alongside other finishers. I sat there for a few minutes, trying to catch my breath and letting the wave of emotions that come with finishing an Ironman wash over me. I exchanged silly grins and congratulatory handshakes with some of the other athletes, had a cheesy finisher’s photo taken and then headed off to see what the “athletes garden” had to offer.

My stomach was feeling pretty bad at this point and the thought of eating more pasta really didn’t appeal. Neither could I face another cup of water, Coke or energy drink and alcohol-free beer is just wrong (even if the blurb did say that it was isotonic and ideal for recovery), so I picked up my certificate and the much-prized finisher’s t-shirt and headed back out into the sunshine. After collecting my kit bag it was time for an emotional call to Terri to let her know I was still in one piece and hadn’t collapsed after she’d seen me cross the line. The next priority was a shower so that I could have my post race massage – I was already walking like Douglas Bader so anything that could lessen the pain in my legs would be welcome. At this point it seemed that nudity was being positively encouraged! There were people getting changed in the open and most of the people getting in and out of the hot tubs seemed to have forgotten their swim suits!

Feeling a little bit better, I then took my medal to be engraved and headed out to find Terri. Chris was still out on the course so we managed to catch him a couple of times on his final lap to give him words of encouragement. We then headed for the finish chute and waited for him to come round the final turn. It’s a very uplifting experience to watch athletes coming through to the finish. They all have a look of incredible joy on their faces when they can see the finish line and no matter how tired they were before, they all find some extra strength to run the last bit of the course. We cheered Chris over the line and then after checking that he was OK we headed back to the hotel for some unhealthy food and a good night’s sleep.


All in all, IM Switzerland was an amazing experience. The course was stunning, the crowds were large and very vocal and the whole organisation went like clockwork. From a personal point of view, I had a great swim and bike and the run offered a slightly unexpected “challenge”, but one of the things that appeals about racing Ironman distance is the constantly changing situation during the day and the fact that you do have to think your way round the problems.

I think I learned 2 main lessons from the experience. Firstly, I need to pay much more attention to my run pacing and rein things in if I set off too fast, even if it feels OK at the time. Secondly, if you’re staying in a hotel without a lift, make sure you’re room is on the ground floor – carrying a 28kg bike box down a flight of stairs on the morning after an Ironman race is not a pleasant experience!!!!
2019: Just riding my bike....
Hot Chillee ride captain (sponsored by Specialized, Sigma Sports, Kalas, Wahoo, One Pro Cycle Insurance)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 22 Sep 2004
Posts: 5125
Location: Tooting (hopefully not for much longer)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one Whisk, well done
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marc T

Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 96
Location: Hitchin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great report Whisk, well done mate fantastic work!

Brought Sunday all back again, for me and Kelly!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 8476
Location: newcastle under lyme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done guy's Cool
bad back and much for being an Ironman
Can't sleep the clowns will eat me
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 3801
Location: Riding eternal, shiny and chrome

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Marc and Whisk, great efforts and great reports too.

The Europop DJ on Heartbreak Hill is a haunting memory from IMCH 99 for me....the very last thing I wanted to hear as I was crawling up HH at 4mph was 2Unlimited....
Walk like The Clash, sing like The Supremes...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 05 Feb 2007
Posts: 853
Location: Sussex/London

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done guys, great reports. It brought it all back to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk® All rights reserved.