Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
TT Team - Event for 2004

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: TT Team - Event for 2004 Reply with quote

After we all did so well at South Shrop, I thought it might be good to compete in another tri next year under the tritalk (club) name. See if we cant get ourselves a good team position in some event Cool . What do you think?

I don't think there are many out there that have team placings. I did notice that East Grinstead had one. Anyone know of any others?

Only prob would be if anyone has club, cssc champs in same race
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this something we do tactically and all the people who are not so confident don't compete under the team name? Or do we all honestly go for it and declare our allegence?
slowpoke rodriguez

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta shoot home now but good idea Daz. Even if we can't compete as a team it would be nice to pick an event that loads of us can do and maybe have a social after. London?

Have good weekends everybody.
Sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea Daz Very Happy
and I like Chris's line of thought Very Happy I wouldn't do the team good but tactically you could all beat me and make the team look good (or not if you follow Confused )
Everyone is so spread out, difficult to choose a venue, except if it is a "team" thing ( as opposed to just all turning up) may not have much choice. Thinking caps on Rolling Eyes
Daz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh would be cool Very Happy
Don't suppose matters where it is as long as we have enough people turning up to make a team. Could even do one down south and one up north.......see which team (north tt or south tt) achieve the best result. A sort of inter-tt match hehe Smile Possibilities are endless.

Def agree we should meet up anyway wherever. I guess a lot of people will be down for london anyway. That was my fav event this year. Hmmm i feel a thread comign on Rolling Eyes
DONA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea! I would even come down from Scotland to take part however, I would need a bed for the night, any offers?? Wink
Sue

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a bit of competition would be good Laughing
North versus South /East v West / 2 "captains" pick teams/
(makes a note to check on peoples times and where they live before agreeing to format Cool ). Could make the winter training months interesting Wink
not_connor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:06 am    Post subject: Joining Team TT Reply with quote

So how do you join? Is it some secret blood letting sacrifice under a full moon? Paddles at dawn. Or can I just say hey I am a member of team TT??
Sue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Connor Very Happy
if you can be posting at that hour in the morning, does it mean you havent gone to bed yet -or already up -n-about Shocked Either way you must have stamina --so your in Wink
not_connor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have been up allnight....due to work and i still have 2 hours to go....and boy am i going to sleep Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: