Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
All this for a t-shirt - Mountaingirl's Norseman 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message

Joined: 18 Jun 2006
Posts: 1278
Location: Newark

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: All this for a t-shirt - Mountaingirl's Norseman 2008 Reply with quote

Four metres isn’t very far really; on the other hand, it can look like a long way. It all depends where you are standing. To me, standing on the edge of a car ferry at 4.50am looking down into the darkness of a Norwegian fjord, it looked a bloody long way, particularly given the ice-cold looking water below. My toes gripped onto the deck for dear life and my heart was in my mouth; I was frozen with fear Fear

So how did I come to be there? Two years ago, when I’d only done one short tri, I heard of Norseman and it sounded just like my sort of thing. Remote, beautiful, mountainous, challenging. Something a bit different. I resolved that if I could survive a ‘normal’ IronMan, then I would have a go at Norseman. So after IMUK in 2007, I spent 2008 riding up hills, running over the most difficult terrain I could find, and generally trying to build up my speed and strength. My goal: to reach the top of the mountain and become one of the first British women to own the coveted black t-shirt (the only British woman to have done the race did so in 2007). Most people go to Gap when they want a new t-shirt: not me Laughing

So, on Thursday 7th August 2008 I arrived in Eidfjord with my friends Cleo (Nadya) and Val who were to be my support crew. Because the race is point to point, and because it is designed to test participants to the limit, there are no feed stations along the way – to take part you have to have a support team with a car. It’s a team effort all the way. We used the journey from the airport to recce the bike course – so that I could see the climbs and they could see where they could stop and support me. I felt good once I had seen the climbs – I knew they were well within my capabilities.

We settled into our gorgeous lakeside cabin and introduced ourselves to our triathlete neighbours, who included TT’s very own Spike, Cobbie and Bainsy.

Our beautiful little cabin...

... with a lovely view from the deck Wink

Friday was spent taking my bike for a quick spin and sorting kit, not only deciding what I wanted in each transition bag, but explaining to the others what was what and where everything was. They needed to know exactly what I meant when I asked for my black vest top or a certain pair of socks. Our preparation was meticulous- everything was listed, packed and checked again. Cleo even devised a very impressive way to flatten coke ready for my run Idea

Once everything was ready we headed into the village for me to register – that’s when it all started to seem very real. Eidfjord is very small and so evidence of the race was everywhere. Val and Cleo got their team t-shirts too – we were really going to do this.

Val and Cleo all kitted out

I found the race briefing quite emotional – we entered a darkened hall to huge images of the race projected onto the wall, followed by some haunting traditional Norwegian music. It set the tone perfectly. There were 3 main things that I took away from the briefing:
1.Bad news about the tide Crying or Very sad We were told that the tide was going to be against us for the swim, and that it could mean a 15 min slower swim for the average person. This was very bad news for me – I am not the best of swimmers and in my quest for a black t-shirt I did not have any time to spare. I’d been saying my prayers to the gods of wind and rain regarding the bike course but hadn’t thought about speaking to those who look after the sea Rolling Eyes
2.The organisers took great pride in telling us that although not many women have done Norseman, none have ever DNFed. No pressure there then Shocked
3.There really were whales in the fjord. Small ones, but there, and we might see them Cool

The evening before the race was spent enjoying the delicious but very expensive pasta party (everything in Norway is so expensive), watching the mini tri, and sneaking onto the ferry when it docked mid evening. As it pulled up to moor, my HR shot up. It was the ferry, the one I was going to jump off. I just had to see just how high the jump was. Having looked from the pier, we snuck up on to the deck and I’m glad I did – it didn’t look too bad at all on a glorious evening in the sunshine Very Happy

The whole Serpie team on board

I was in bed by 9.30 and did my best to sleep, but probably managed no more than 30 minutes dozing. I was just too hyped up.

Race day:
The alarm went off at 2.15am. I dressed quickly, and tried to force down some porridge. I didn’t really feel like eating in the middle of the night, but knew I had to get something down. I was like a hamster with it all stuffed in my cheeks as I tried to swallow. Then it was into the car and down to transition – it was dark and raining, but even at 3am the atmosphere was buzzing Razz

Getting my body marking done was when reality hit – in an hour the ferry would be leaving and I was going to be on it. I was going to be taking part in Norseman. So I got myself organised – bike racked, bike kit left in a bag next to it – Cleo and Val would be able to set my stuff out later, or so we thought. Then it was wetsuit on, and time to get on the boat. I said my goodbyes and went on board.

The next hour was to be one of the longest of my life. I was scared Fear I was excited Razz Scared of the jump into cold water, excited about the enormity of what I was going to do. Why couldn’t I have entered a normal tri instead? Hanging out with some TTers and my friends and clubmates Richard and Jenny helped immensely, but it was like spending an hour in the dentist’s waiting room, surrounded by people in rubber. It was surreal. Eventually the ferry stopped – it was still dark, and we were given a 10 minute warning. I put my neoprene hat on, earplugs in, goggles and swim hat on, and went to face the music.

Just before the jump

I watched the first people jump off the boat – I didn’t want to be first off, for fear of getting too cold hanging around in the water. I should have noticed that none of them were reacting to the cold, but I didn’t. When I eventually edged my way onto the ramp, it was a fear of hitting ice cold water that made me freeze, but there was no way I was going out of the lower-level chicken door No No way No So I held onto the handrail, lowered myself down and leapt. I hit the water fairly quickly and was astounded – it was not cold at all, in fact it was quite nice Very Happy I started to swim to the shore straight away – we had been advised that the current would be less noticeable there – but before I got there the ship’s horn sounded and we were off.

The swim
I had been told that this was a swim to die for and it my goodness was Very Happy With only 171 starters, I had clear water straight away – slightly salty, clean, and warm – it was serene. There were no buoys or markers – we just headed for the lights of Eidfjord, twinkling away in the distance. I got into a good rhythm from the start and had a feeling I was going to enjoy this. I had decided not to look at my watch until I the reached the turn boat at 3K, so I relaxed and just swam and swam. It’s hard to describe in words how beautiful it was – every time I turned to breathe I saw steep mountain sides plunging down to the fjord, forest, great slabs of rock, all gradually lighting up as the sun rose. It was out of this world. I felt totally alone with nature, but safe and confident there. It really was perfect Very Happy

I thought I had been swimming for about 45 mins when I became aware of the kayaks nearby. They surprised me – I hadn’t seen a soul in ages. I made sure I kept between them and the shore as I carried on. I was becoming intrigued by the fact that the lights of Eidfjord seemed to be taking forever to get closer. I could see buildings now but no sign of the turn boat. But I was loving it, so I just carried on in my little bubble, thinking I was having the swim of my life Very Happy It was when the kayaks stopped me to tell me to head further over to the shore that I finally decided to look at my watch. It said 1.33 Shocked What was going on? I should have been getting on the bike at 1.30, but I was still miles away. So I swam and I swam and I swam and eventually found the tiny little boat we had to swim around. I was sure that I was by far the last person in the water by now – how on earth could I have predicted my time so badly? As I turned I became aware of other people still in the water and when I finally reached the swim exit, I realised I was far from alone. There were many bikes still in T1, and swimmers still far out in the fjord. As Cleo helped me get ready for the bike, a marshall told us that the current had been one of the strongest they had known. Everyone’s times were way down. My chances of a black t-shirt were now slim Sad

Swim time: 02:03:40 - I reckon I’d swum the equivalent of nearly 6K Shocked

T1: 14.08 – my team hadn’t been allowed into T1 to set my stuff out so we had a lot of rooting in the bag to do Rolling Eyes

The bike
The first few k of the bike was nice and flat, and got me warmed up nicely. It was drizzling, but not cold. Mentally I’d broken the bike down into 4 sections – the first 40K climb (to 1250m), a 45K fast and flattish bit, a 40K section with 3 big climbs, and then the toughest climb followed by a mega descent. I thought this would help me deal mentally with not just the distance, but the 3500m of ascent.

I had plenty of other riders around me when I started the first climb, and I was feeling much better than I’d expected given the long swim Very Happy I overtook a few people quite early on, including Gus, and wondered if I was pushing too hard but it didn’t feel that way. The route was amazing – up and up we went, first on the main road and then on a beautiful little tourist road that had no traffic and would its way up through the gorge. The surface wasn’t great but it went through tunnels and across steep drops, and was really very dramatic. The only problem was that there was nowhere to pee except right beside the path – apologies to anyone who got an eyeful Rolling Eyes

What an amazing road!

That's me to the right, in red

I saw Cleo and Val a couple of times – where the path crossed the road they stopped for some very energetic cheering which was much appreciated - the Norwegians seemed to be very calm, quiet supporters in comparison. From about 20K we were back onto the main road, not there was much traffic apart from the supporters’ cars. The route became a bit more undulating then, and the mist even lower, but best of all there was no wind. I’d thought it would take me 2 hours 30 to do the first climb and I reached the big yellow hotel at the top in exactly that Very Happy I had a quick pit stop to put on wind jacket and leg warmers for the ride across the mountain plateau, and to pick up full bottles.

Coming in to my first pit stop

All sorted, I set off for Geilo across the undulating landscape. It was quite lunar in some parts, very barren, a mix of rock and water; in other parts there was forest. I had been dreading having a headwind on this section as I couldn’t afford to lose any speed, so I was delighted to find that I actually had a tailwind. Brilliant Very Happy I just rode and rode and rode. Cleo and Val stopped every 10K or so to check I was OK and relay messages of support to me. I was delighted to reach Geilo in good time (for me), ready to tackle the next 3 climbs, all of about 7 -9%.

I had not seen any other competitors around me for ages now, so I was pleased to catch up with a few on the 3K climb out of the town. After a quick pee stop at the top, I was off down the mega descent to the bottom of the next climb. I’m not a big fan of descents but these were great as they were long and straightish rather than hairpins. Even I could get up some serious speed Very Happy Aside from the camber being a bit dodgy in places, the road surface was pretty good. The next climb was 4K – it dragged a bit but I was still feeling fresh. However, I knew by now that there was no chance of me making the black t-shirt cut-off but I was happy with the white alternative and had worked out in my head what I needed to do to make that cut-off.

It was on the descent from that climb that something went wrong. Not physically, but in my head. There was now no-one around me – no competitors, no support cars, and Val and Cleo had gone ahead to wait halfway up the next climb. I suddenly felt very, very alone, and very, very out of my depth. I couldn’t do this race, it was way too hard for me. Way too hard No I was behind schedule; I’d never make it to T2 in time. I’d might as well give up now. But I couldn’t give up here, in the middle of nowhere, by myself. As I turned for the Imingfjell climb, the final and hardest one, I saw a marshall and wondered why he was still waiting there when I was way outside the cut-off and there was no-one behind me. I started to climb the hill but it was tough, really tough. Riding uphill for 7k at an 8-9% gradient hurts at the best of times, but after four other big climbs and over 130K, it hurts even more. I was literally picking out a twig or flower ahead and saying to myself ‘Just ride to that and then you can stop and everything will be OK’. At one stage I couldn’t even manage that – I stopped, unclipped and slumped over the handlebars, totally despondent Sad Sad I realised that if I was going to drop out I had to at least find Cleo and Val to tell them, so I got back on, turned the next corner and then I saw the car ahead, where they were shouting and screaming for me. Tears started to stream down my face Crying or Very sad I’d had enough. By the time I reached them I was a soggy mess and told them I just couldn’t do it, not with these stupid cut-off times. Fortunately they were having none of it. They told me I could make it in time, got me to take off some of the many layers I had on (I was way overdressed for climbing), fed and watered me and told me they’d see me at the top. That was just what I needed – I got back on the bike, got to the top and sent them off to T2 to get my run stuff ready. I knew it would be touch and go as to whether I’d make it in time so I set off as fast as I could and luckily the tailwind followed me.

The next 30K or so were the best of the whole ride. I was back Very Happy The 10K across the plateau was just gorgeous – the sun was out, the sky was blue and I had the whole wild and wonderful place to myself. It was magic Cool I descended into the valley as fast as I could, nearly losing my front wheel in the process – the rough road had worked the quick release loose. It was while I was sorting that out that another girl overtook me – I was surprised as I really had thought I was the last one on the course Surprised I reached T2 to find out that they had extended the bike cut-off by 30 mins because of the swim issues, so rather than being 2 mins late, I actually had time to spare.

Bike time: 09:58:17

T2: 11:23

The run
Going way beyond the call of duty, Val had very kindly offered to do some or even the entire run with me Hug This is allowed in Norseman rules. So we headed out of T2 together along the pretty flat road around the lake. I had wanted to do a run/walk strategy but right from the start found it hard to do this in a structured way. I couldn’t talk whilst running, so we agreed to chat during walk breaks, but whilst my legs felt great, my stomach was stopping me from running. It felt very bloated, as if gallons of water were sloshing about inside Puke At times it was too painful to run. So my run/walk was pretty erractic, and bless her, Val coped very well with my sudden unannounced switches between them. Sometimes I’d run for quite a while before stopping, at others it was a matter of seconds.

Val told me that there was another girl about 10 minutes ahead of me, so that became the mission – we would pass her, and then we’d find someone else to pass. Cleo stopped the car every 2K or so, so that gave us something to look forward to in addition to the markers every 2K. I knew that I needed to eat and drink but didn’t really fancy anything until Cleo remembered that we had stashed some left over apple juice in the car. Boy did that taste good, as did cheese for some reason Surprised So apple juice, cheese and coke it was. Cleo kept us informed of how much time we’d made gained on the person ahead and that made me feel great. We passed the rest of the time trying to work out what pace we were running at, and whether we needed to speed up to make the cut off. We passed the girl ahead, and then after another 10K or so we caught and passed another guy too. I was happy Very Happy

We the only intersting thing to happen in that first 20K was that I got to speak to Mrs S and La Marquise de Spike on the phone – it was a bit weird really, there I was running along a deserted road in Norway with them cheering loudly from the UK Party I also stopped to change my socks - probably the highlight of the run. My feet were so hot and putting them on was total and utter bliss Very Happy At 25K we reached the bottom of the infamous Zombie hill, convinced that we had enough time to get to the final cut-off at 32K. The medical director came over to me, asked if I was OK and told me we had plenty of time, so off we went, up what has to be one of the most vile hills ever. It’s 7K to the top, up a series of 10% zig zags.

It’s a rough road, and as Val said when we reached a waterfall partway up “In any other circumstances this would be beautiful”. But it wasn’t other circumstances, this was Norseman. And it was far from beautiful. I was tired, my feet were sore and I just wanted it to be over. All I wanted was to be tucked up in a bed with soft pillows and crisp white sheets and to drift into a deep sleep. But we could not afford to waste any time, so we walked up as fast as we could. We made ourselves look as if we were going to the finish – headtorches on (it was dark by now), warm clothes, and we made a point of looking very happy and strong every time a race car came past. It worked - just when we had given up all hope of this awful road ever ending, the race director confirmed that we were less than a K away and that I would make the cut-off Very Happy In no time at all we were at the check point.

I was given a very snazzy fluorescent top to wear, and told to walk along the road to the hotel, come back to a turn point, and then head back to the finish line at the hotel. Walk? I was going to run as much as I could. It was hard, as the surface was dreadful, all the supporters’ cars were heading to the hotel, and it was certainly not flat as had been implied. But we battled on, running where possible. Every now and again we passed another white t-shirt finisher going back to the turn around. With the exception of Gunther, a German guy we’d met the day before, and Neil M who was waving, everyone going to the white finish looked dead on their feet, exhausted and expressionless. We christened it ‘the walk of the living dead’ Laughing It really was grim, perhaps a penance for not having been fast enough to go up the mountain Confused At the hotel Cleo joined us for the final 6k. The turnaround seemed miles away, so it was a nice surprise when our friends and clubmates Richard and Jenny popped up on the course to support - Jenny had won the women’s race – serious respect to her Winner They said that they could hear us coming way before they saw us – we were certainly not the living dead Party

On the walk of the living dead

On the final 3K I felt great – I just wanted to run and get it over and done with. As we approached the end I was surprised to be joined by someone making a video – he interviewed me as I ran the last 400m, asking me why I’d come to Norseman and what I thought of it. I hope it doesn’t get into the public domain as I was at far from my best Rolling Eyes My hair looked like rats tails and I was probably talking gibberish too.

18 hours and 55 minutes after the ship’s horn had sounded, I crossed the understated finish line, still being filmed. I was a Norseman Very Happy

The end of a very long day

Run time: 06:28:11

After some absolutely devine tomato soup Hungry and being given a gorgeous Norseman blanket to keep warm, Richard and Jenny and their crew came and joined us for a team photo shoot. We headed for the post race buffet but I could not eat. All I wanted in the whole wide world was a shower and my bed Sleep It had been a very long day.

Post race day
I didn’t sleep well – I was too tired and woken by hunger at the crack of dawn Hungry Thankfully, despite being extremely tired herself, before I went to bed Cleo had thought to make me a big jam sandwich to put beside the bed in case I was hungry. Believe me, that was the best jam sandwich in the whole wide world Very Happy After a huge breakfast (thanks heavens for breakfast buffets) we headed for the presentation ceremony. Norseman has the philosophy that ‘everyone is a winner’: there are no prizes, so aside from the first 3 men and women being called onto stage for applause, everyone was treated the same. Everyone had their name called out, everyone got a t-shirt. Then we all had to line up behind a tape whilst photos were taken. I doubt I will ever become a Hollywood star but I now know what the red carpet must feel like – we knelt (ouch!) for what felt like ages whilst hundreds of flashes went off. It certainly made me feel special Very Happy

At the t-shirt ceremony - that's bluepoolshark to my right

I had been worried that if I didn’t make the black t-shirt finish (and I always knew it would be 50:50 whether I would), I would feel somehow inferior or cheated. But I don’t. Even though I didn’t reach the mountain top I feel that I have completed something truly, truly amazing. The race I did was so tough that I can only feel very, very chuffed with myself. I didn’t quit, I battled on. White will be the new black for me this year Very Happy

I could not have completed the race without the help and support of so many people, so I need to give many thanks to

My support team, Cleo and Val Hug Heart I could not have done the race without them. They looked after me in every way possible, before, during and after the race. They kept me clothed, fed and watered, celebrated with me when I was doing well and made me HTFU when I wasn’t. Cleo drove hundreds of miles, and Val ran a whole marathon. I don’t know how I will ever repay them (aside from crewing for them when they want to do it Wink )

Everyone on TT – those of you who were there in Norway (especially keeping me sane on the ferry), those of you who were sending your support from afar, and those of you who read and responded to my blog all year and helped me believe I could do it Hug Very Happy

My clubmates for their support and interest, and especially Richard and Jenny for their support and encouragement over the race weekend (and well done again Jenny for winning)

The Norseman race crew, who were absolutely lovely. They made us all feel so special and welcome

My poor work colleagues, who feign interest in tri when they have to hear of yet another of my ridiculous exploits, an who put up with my nasty wet bike kit draped all over the place

My friends and family who don’t really understand tri, but show an interest anyway; it turns out my parents spent most of the weekend on the nxtri website finding out all the information I had 'omitted' to tell them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 2369
Location: Watford

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent, well done Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 24 Feb 2005
Posts: 3856
Location: The North

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fantastic report - I'm so proud of you , so god knows how you feel Very Happy Airborne well done Rachel !!! ps I'm dying to know what's next on your agenda Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 30 Apr 2008
Posts: 250
Location: Up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing report. I think this is now on my ever expanding 'to do' list thanks to you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 1446
Location: In the physio room

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


Congratulations, what a great effort!

You get to join the exclusive T-shirt club, and I tell you, what a club it is... Twisted Evil Very Happy
9 hours 55min, Age group winner. Next stop - 9 hours 30?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 04 Feb 2008
Posts: 1480
Location: In the (Swiss) cake shop.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great race report - really felt that I now have small part of the Norseman experience!
I hope you are now fully recovered and looking back with a smile.
Congratulations on a fantastic result!
I'm a trained actor reduced to the status of a bum!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 13 Aug 2008
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Red Shoes? Reply with quote

You did a fantastic race!

I think you are the real Red Shoes?

Kind regards Dag.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 7060
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A report fit for the occasion - tremendous achievement Cool
Swim smart, Bike strong, Run tough
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 13 Apr 2007
Posts: 9990

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mrs Slacko

Joined: 26 Sep 2006
Posts: 3258
Location: Milton Keynes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Made me blub. You're comment "I felt totally alone with nature, but safe and confident there. It really was perfect" Imprinted on my mind forevermore and will be remembered everytime I swim.

Welldone, you did brilliantly, didn't give up when things felt so desperate, I feel completely proud for/of you. Worship and it was a pleasure to take part in some small distant had me feeling quite sick!!!!

Congratulations Norseman Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I smile a lot!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Posts: 2110
Location: Sarf East

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb effort MG and great report. Almost felt I was there ( sort of Laughing )

You showed real grit and determination to finish that race. As I wrote in NeillM's thread - Black, White it doesn't really matter, beating the course is what counts and that's what you did. Fantastic, well done.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 02 Aug 2005
Posts: 7444
Location: Chester

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Race report of the year - brilliant stuff Rachel Smile

Looks like Bainsy was centre stage in your shot at the cabins Wink
Almost back to being an athlete in 2016 Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 25 Jul 2006
Posts: 2631
Location: Nottingham / Derbyshire

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing, no idea how much that must have hurt, or how proud you have to be now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 1664
Location: Sub 3 (elect)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fabulous effort Mountaingirl Clap Headbang I am absolutely in awe of what you have achieved. Have a very well earned rest. It does beg the question, 'what next?'. Very Happy
If it was easy, everyone would do it.
My Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Joined: 31 Oct 2007
Posts: 3404
Location: Further

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic effort Mountaingirl! Cool I was lucky to hear from Cleo what you went through before I saw this great report. Who said triathlon isn't a team sport eh? Much respect. Smile
2012 Goals: Sub 150 lbs (done), Sub4h Marathon (done at Belfast, 3:57), Sub 20m 5k (current 21:55), and FASTER generally..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk® All rights reserved.