Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Richmond Park 3 Lap Challenge (The triathlete version)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chickenboy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.B. wrote:
Dezzy Boy wrote:
Bringing the thread back to the mere mortals!

Thanks for that - you doing that by removing my time from the previous page then?!

PS. hit the sub-16 yesterday. 15.54. Lovely!

Fook a do, 15.54. Chapeau sir!! what are you eating? Laughing

BTW, i was there at 5:30 this morning and its by far the best time without any cars. Thats if the body can wake up in time Smile

Last edited by chickenboy on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
B.B.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenboy wrote:
B.B. wrote:
Dezzy Boy wrote:

Thanks for that - you doing that by removing my time from the previous page then?!

Fook a do, 15.54. Chapeau sir!! what are you eating? Laughing

Just a spot of Spanish beef...
B.B.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyhow, putting myself back in...
Name-------------------Dir-------Weight-----time-----Month-------ToR (Watts etc.)
B.B.........................anti........71kg......48.50....June.........TT, 404s (NP318), normal clothes, shoes & helmet
funkin.........................anti........79kg......53:37....May.........P2, race wheels (NP322)
Chickenboy.................anti........85kg......54:22....june.........slice
YKK............................anti........70kg......54:30....Jul...........Clip ons, commuter wheels
Itevensout..................anti........88kg......57:08....Jul...........Tribike, normal helmet and wheels
sm0akes....................anti........71kg......57:58....Apr.........Spec Allez w/ aero bars, stock wheels
KingstonGraham..........anti........69kg......58:32....July.........Road bike
Sav1lle......................anti........83kg......59:18....Apr.........Road with clip on bars
kieranyo....................anti........82kg......59:42....June........Giant TCR Avanced 2 (Road) with clip on bars
Dezzy Boy..................anti.........65kg......62:07....July.........Tri bike
Oscar_P.....................anti........71kg......63:19....May.........Road, tri race configuration (Aero clip on bars, wheels) Av 203W
Chris_Swyer................anti........93kg......64:33....May.........Road bike
The Anti Coach.............anti........72kg......68'44"...Apr.........Condor Tempo fixed 48-18
Dezzy Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.B. wrote:
Dezzy Boy wrote:

#@?# sorry BB. No idea how i did that? I can't even work out how i could - without doing what you think i did - which i didnt! Confused Embarassed
Dezzy Boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dezzy Boy wrote:
B.B. wrote:
Dezzy Boy wrote:

#@?# sorry BB. No idea how i did that? I can't even work out how i could - without doing what you think i did - which i didnt! Confused Embarassed

Ah i did a cut and paste on the one above, which didnt have your time in it!
B.B.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dezzy Boy wrote:
Dezzy Boy wrote:
B.B. wrote:
Dezzy Boy wrote:

Ah i did a cut and paste on the one above, which didnt have your time in it!

Fear not, I'm kidding. Although I almost rushed out the door to set a new time as a result Wink
itevensout

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name-------------------Dir-------Weight-----time-----Month-------ToR (Watts etc.)
B.B............................anti........71kg......48.50....June.........TT, 404s (NP318), normal clothes, shoes & helmet
funkin.........................anti........79kg......53:37....May.........P2, race wheels (NP322)
YKK............................anti........70kg......54:30....Jul...........Clip ons, commuter wheels
Itevensout..................anti........87kg......54:40....Jul...........Tribike, normal helmet and wheels
sm0akes....................anti........71kg......57:58....Apr.........Spec Allez w/ aero bars, stock wheels
Sav1lle......................anti........83kg......59:18....Apr.........Road with clip on bars
kieranyo....................anti........82kg......59:42....June........Giant TCR Avanced 2 (Road) with clip on bars
Dezzy Boy..................anti.........65kg......62:07....July.........Tri bike
Oscar_P.....................anti........71kg......63:19....May.........Road, tri race configuration (Aero clip on bars, wheels) Av 203W
The Anti Coach.............anti........72kg......68'44"...Apr.........Condor Tempo fixed 48-18
mabeevor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B.B............................anti........71kg......48.50....June.........TT, 404s (NP318), normal clothes, shoes & helmet
Itevensout..................anti........87kg......54:40....Jul...........Tribike, normal helmet and wheels
mabeevor..................anti........75kg.......60:21....July........Road bike
Dezzy Boy.................anti........65kg.......62:07....July.........Tri bike
sm0akes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally caved in and got a TT bike. 2008 Felt B2. Took 4minutes off my 3lap time and 1.25 off 1lap (17.25) despite having not trained consistently for 6 weeks. Old bike was a 2005 Allez - group rides on that will suck now!

sm0akes....................anti........69kg......53.29....Jul.........Felt B2, stock wheels, helmet
Reidy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sm0akes....................anti........69kg......53.29....Jul.........Felt B2, stock wheels, helmet
Reidy......................clockwise....84kg......65:29....July.........Road bike with clip on aero bars
The Anti Coach.............anti........72kg......68'44"...Apr.........Condor Tempo fixed 48-18[b]

Thought i would add myself to the list here. However i am at a disadvantage to the lot of you, as by going clockwise, i have chosen the outer edge of the road, therefore i cycled further.
I actually did 4 laps (training for the challenge distance at the duathlon) and did the 4 in 88:10, which i was very happy with due to never having done 4 laps before.
Slight issue half way round lap 3, when the bracket for the clip on aero bars (had the oval concepts sccs, which bolt onto the stem on the bike), cracked, so had to do 1.5 laps off them. The difference between my fastest and slowest laps being 1 minute.
veggieboy

Location: Wearing Hokas/Altras/Sketchers and Ashmei - looking good is more important than running fast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reidy......................clockwise....84kg......65:29....July.........Road bike with clip on aero bars
Veggieboy...................anti.........73kg.....66.31....Aug.........On-One Pompino steel singlespeed 48-16 with rucksack
The Anti Coach.............anti........72kg......68'44"...Apr.........Condor Tempo fixed 48-18[b]

Thought I really ought to have a go at this after all these years, especially as it was such a beautiful morning for cycling today. Really pleased with the result but it absolutely killed me doing it on a singlespeed especially at the start of the third lap going up the hill at Kingston Gate. Top speed of 58kph Cool bottom speed of 6kph Sad

But I'm still not going to swim
Reidy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reidy......................clockwise....84kg......63:07....Aug.........Road bike with clip on aero bars

Just moved up the list a few after a spin round Richmond park earlier.
Had a bike fit last week, so this was the first proper test to see how i was doing, position felt good and had shims added to shoes, so knee no longer drops.
chickenboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was out there this morning for a few laps and wondered why london dynamo bother riding in peloton. Do they actually race in pelotons? maybe they do, i don't really know much about cycling club races etc. Surely they'd get fitter if they just pushed it alone.
Shaggy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenboy wrote:
Do they actually race in pelotons?

Erm, I take it you've never seen a cycle race then Wink
chickenboy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaggy. wrote:
chickenboy wrote:
Do they actually race in pelotons?

Erm, I take it you've never seen a cycle race then Wink

Haha, yeah yeah yeah. Without sounding like a complete dufus though, considering they seemed in full speed ahead race mode, and dropping a couple of fellas off the back, they seemed a bit $hite. Now I'm no speed merchant, but I managed to get my lard arse passed them with 7 laps in the legs.

They act like a bunch of pumped up pros too, trying to flag the cars out of the way and shouting at other cyclists who are two abreast. I'd understand if they were team sky. Maybe I was cycling past the D team Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: