Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
2012 TRITALK KIT ***BATCH 2 ORDERS IN BY FRIDAY 25th MAY***
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rob249

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh bugger it i think ill just spoil myself Smile

Let us know when the orders are good to be taken, ill order asap before the Mrs sees another pair if shoes haha!! also whats a C-S page Rob??
Ironman wales 2012: 12:03 - Ironman Nice 2013:........ - Ironman Wales 2013:......
Rooster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sizing information:

All our garments are based on our jerseys and short patterns. Keep in mind that outer layer garments like vests and jackets are designed to be worn over other garments, so when in doubt order a size up. For skinsuits and tri suits, we suggest ordering the same size as your short. There are no size issues for our arm/knee/leg warmers and gloves, so order the same size you normally wear.

All sizes in inches:

Men's Race Cut Jerseys
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL
Chest 36 38 40 42 44 46 48

Men's Bottoms
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL
Waist 28 30 32 34 36 38 40

Women's Tops
XS S M L XL XXL
Chest 30 32 34 36-38 40 42

Women's Bottoms
XS S M L XL XXL
Waist 25 26 27-28 29-30 33 35

**********NOTE FROM ROOSTER ON SIZES****************

It's my opinion that sizes come up very slightly small, so if in doubt, order a size up. For example, I'm a Medium chest usually and the medium tri top , shorts and trisuit fit perfectly. A medium cycle jersey fits VERY SNUGLY - skin tight, like a pro team race jersey does. I have a LARGE long sleeve winter jersey and it fits nicely over the top, with a bit more room to fit in.

In summary - order the size you usually are in bike clothes and it will fit VERY TIGHTLY. Order a size bigger than usual if you want it a little more relaxed. As Long sleeve tops and jackets are worn over the top of stuff, I'd definitely advise ordering a size bigger than usual with these.

****IF you buy the wrong size, or decide it doesn't fit****

- obviously I'm not a shop and I'm not making any profit, I'm only going to order what people ask for, and so can't do returns. If it turns out something is too small for you then it's going to be up to you to sell it on to someone else and wait for the next bulk order later in the year.

I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, I want everyone to be delighted with their kit, but I want to be upfront with everyone right from the start, and don't want a situation later where someone is unhappy or feels misled.

That being said, I'm sure if you use common sense along with the size charts and my guidelines, then you'll be fine. Smile
Rooster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TransitionTed wrote:
Rob, any chance a cycling jacket could be priced up please?

Yep

Long sleeve summer jersey - 47
Long sleeve 3 season fleece lined jersey - 63
Full on 'windblock' winter jersey - 87
Sleeveless wind gilet - 39

All these prices will be 4% more if the order is under 1000, which to be honest I don't think will be a problem - certainly for the initial order.

I've been riding in a fleecy LS jersey with sleeveless wind gilet over the top when it's cold, and it's been great. The full on winter jerseys are great when is down near zero but I always seem to overheat in them unless its properly 'too cold to be out really' cold. However if you're a commuter or whatever they're probably just the job.

Full price list to follow, with ordering details.
Rob249

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh crap, now theres a bloody gilet Confused

Rob im going to be broke dude!!

Be worth it to look rather spiffing though Smile
Ironman wales 2012: 12:03 - Ironman Nice 2013:........ - Ironman Wales 2013:......
Rooster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob249 wrote:
Oh crap, now theres a bloody gilet Confused

Rob im going to be broke dude!!

Be worth it to look rather spiffing though Smile

Yep - gilets. And arm warmers, Lycra overshoes, mitts, visors, rain jackets, you name it!

I'm not even going to tell you how much I ended up spending on my team kit order..... Smile
Rooster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right then kids, we're ready to take orders!

Send an email requesting an order form to tritalkkit@yahoo.co.uk ... I'll then email you an excel spreadsheet with all the prices, order details etc on. Follow the instructions, fill it out and return it to the same email address. I'll confirm the price in an email to you (although the total will autogenerate in the excel spreadsheet if you fill it out correctly) and then you'll need to post me a cheque.

Please can all orders be in by MIDNIGHT SUNDAY 11th MARCH. Cheques will need to be posted to me as soon as I've confirmed the price with you by email. If you're cheque isn't here, your kit will have to wait till the next order.

The final price list is as follows:

Tri Top 41
Tri Shorts 39
Trisuit 70
SS bike Jersey 40
LS Bike Jersey 49
Fleece Lined LS bike jersey 65
Winter windblock LS bike Jersey 90
Bib Shorts 60
Sleeveless Bike Gillet 40
Running Vest 28
Arm Warmers 16
Visor 15

Things have worked out a few quid more expensive than I originally said, I've needed to add on 4% to the original prices, and then I've rounded everything up to the next pound for simplicity.

Postage on every order will be 5 for me to send it out to you first class recorded. Any surplus money generated from postage costs or from the order will be donated to McMillan Cancer Support.

Finally - all correspondence regarding kit to be done through the official email address please, not PM or my other email address if you have it. This'll allow me to keep all the records in one place.

SS and LS cycle jersey pics will be up very soon, but expect them to look the same as the TT trisuit pics.

Happy shopping, everyone!!

Last edited by Rooster on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
chunkytfg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have Mail Rob.

If anyone is considering the winter kit then I can comfirm the 3 season fleece lined top is plenty along with a Gilet to get you through even the coldest weather.

The Tri Club i'm in uses Chapion systems for there team kit and I have the 3 season top and gilet and combined with a LS thermal baselayer had be out riding in the sub freezing weather we had a while back which was soo cold I had my water bottles freeze within an hour of being out but I was still toasty

Oly PB=2.47.01 @18.5stone!

Will hopefully one day make 'race weight' !!
chunkytfg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rooster wrote:

Send an email requesting an order form to tritalkkit@yahoo.com ... I'll then email you an excel spreadsheet with all the prices, order details etc on. Follow the instructions, fill it out and return it to the same email address. I'll confirm the price in an email to you (although the total will autogenerate in the excel spreadsheet if you fill it out correctly) and then you'll need to post me a cheque.

Email bounced back as a failed delivery! Question

Oly PB=2.47.01 @18.5stone!

Will hopefully one day make 'race weight' !!
Rob249

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chunkytfg wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Send an email requesting an order form to tritalkkit@yahoo.com ... I'll then email you an excel spreadsheet with all the prices, order details etc on. Follow the instructions, fill it out and return it to the same email address. I'll confirm the price in an email to you (although the total will autogenerate in the excel spreadsheet if you fill it out correctly) and then you'll need to post me a cheque.

Email bounced back as a failed delivery! Question

+1 Confused Confused
No good asking me anything technical, I must be the most dimwitted TT'er Very Happy
Rooster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try again boys, I've got an order request to that address so it seems to be working fine

Check the spelling maybe?
stanley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rooster wrote:
Try again boys, I've got an order request to that address so it seems to be working fine

Check the spelling maybe?
Rooster i tried this afternoon but they bounced back,just sent another and it has gone.
Rob249

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I copy and pasted the link twice now and its bounced back again, says failed permanently?

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

tritalkkit@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (tritalkkit@yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1188.mail.sk1.yahoo.com (state 1Cool.
Rooster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The email address was only set up this afternoon so lets give it a few hours before we panic.

I've got one order so far from bandage .... lets try again later and see how we go. sorry for the inconvenience.
Rob249

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes perhaps it could be something like that maybe. Ive no idea anyway so im useless lol.

ill try again in the morning

brilliant effort on the whole kit thing anyway Rob!
bandage

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Was a TT lurker last season... But circumstances seem to have pushed me out of the wood work this year!

Like everyone else, I got a bounce too, so sent the same message to tritalkkit@yahoo.co.uk and it sounds like that worked fine Very Happy

Rooster, might want to change the previous post!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to: