Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Bathroom Scales - BMI etc.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stenard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus wrote:
Hello old thread of mine!

And yes - the old bathroom scales I did buy and are still performing their fat-function all these years later Very Happy

I do love these spammers - this resurrection of old threads is a bit like Facebook, where it shows pictures from your past...

I actually have the same scales. Have had them for about 5 years. I'm currently in the habit of weighing myself each morning (along with RHR) and tracking the trends on runalyze. Like others said in the original discussion, I have no doubt they are far from accurate, but the trends at least seem worthy of a cursory glance.

I have been considering some of the newer ones, if only to save myself the hassle of manually typing in the readings to a website, but 70-80 seems quite a lot of money purely for that, even for someone who does (/wastes a lot of money on) triathlon!
harlytang

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i also have one weight scale which have 2 years.It is still in great condition.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: