Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Has julious gone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriciaa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius wrote:
Doonhamer wrote:
Yeah, but you still believe that women deserve to be abused & beaten up through no fault of their own.

Bellend.

No I don't, I believe that when we choose to live our lives using fear, jealousy, anger, sadness, guilt, blame, tension as our guiding principles rather than choosing the path of love, joy and happiness we put ourselves in dangerous situations.

Wicked! I have known how to spice my life by having thrown myself a few years ago in the hands of a sociopath!

I'm afraid you arrive too late on that one Julius - already had similar discussions with my mum that I let it ... happen to me through my own choosing. That it was of my own volition that I let this happened in my life, and that I chose that path of life indeed for myself.

I'm afraid I'll beg to disagree with you on that one Julius. And it is said with the most loving, positive and most honest of all intentions.

This interpretation of life events presupposes that I agreed to this knowingly. I do not think that I was responsible for the psychopathological disorders of my ex at the time. I was not sufficiently medically educated at the time to discern the latent and underlying mental predispositions. Indeed, I was told by qualified psychiatrists that they (themselves) have sometimes difficulties in seeing through the veil of pretense of normality from such individuals.

But you can be pretty sure that I decided (of my own accord) to leave the said situation as soon as I could physically and financially do so Wink
Julius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

K. wrote:
Julius wrote:
Doonhamer wrote:
Yeah, but you still believe that women deserve to be abused & beaten up through no fault of their own.

Bellend.

No I don't, I believe that when we choose to live our lives using fear, jealousy, anger, sadness, guilt, blame, tension as our guiding principles rather than choosing the path of love, joy and happiness we put ourselves in dangerous situations.

You need to work on the presentations of your beliefs. For example the difference between saying that someone got what they deserved and saying that their death was as a result of societies failure to show more love respect and tolerance are very different things. That however may not be your belief, but what you need to learn to do if you want people to listen to you is take on board the criticisms and find another, more palatable way of putting things across.

I do think its sad though that you have such a low opinion of society as a whole. There are a lot of good people out there, yes they are probably flawed but they are still good people.

The last 100 years have seen huge financial, ecological and human life costs as the forces of greed and hate have dominated the human political landscape. I firmly believe we have turned the corner on that. I am aware of Syria, North Korea, global warming and sovereign debt. I am also aware of a growing understanding of the inter-connectedness of all life and how the planet can heal itself. The suffering gets so much that we choose love instead and that leads to the solution, its all good.
Julius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patriciaa wrote:
Julius wrote:
Doonhamer wrote:

Bellend.

Wicked! I have known how to spice my life by having thrown myself a few years ago in the hands of a sociopath!

I'm afraid you arrive too late on that one Julius - already had similar discussions with my mum that I let it ... happen to me through my own choosing. That it was of my own volition that I let this happened in my life, and that I chose that path of life indeed for myself.

I'm afraid I'll beg to disagree with you on that one Julius. And it is said with the most loving, positive and most honest of all intentions.

This interpretation of life events presupposes that I agreed to this knowingly. I do not think that I was responsible for the psychopathological disorders of my ex at the time. I was not sufficiently medically educated at the time to discern the latent and underlying mental predispositions. Indeed, I was told by qualified psychiatrists that they (themselves) have sometimes difficulties in seeing through the veil of pretense of normality from such individuals.

But you can be pretty sure that I decided (of my own accord) to leave the said situation as soon as I could physically and financially do so Wink

Maybe you were completely unaware, I suppose I felt that from about the time my dog was shot at age 8, I was awakened, I suppose I assumed that everyone was awake to what was going on around them at around that age. Maybe it takes a sufficiently large emotional shock to open our eyes to the choices we are making rather than just "sleep-walking" through life. I knew after my dog was shot that there was a second that I decided not to put him on the lead, after that I knew that every second counted. Maybe the current economic, environmental, social environment is shocking enough to wake everyone up from their "sleep-walk".
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Maybe the current economic, environmental, social environment is shocking enough to wake everyone up from their "sleep-walk".

Julius I hope that you are right on that but remember:-

1. Several elected European politicians have said over the past year that european war is possible - I think Poland first warned of it (to be expected I guess) but so have the likes of the Netherlands. Given the energy flows of austerity (which may have worked for Germany, but different cultures have different social economic interactions) I can see their point and concerns.

2. Even in the UK, with Cameron (who i do like and who did really impress me in his first months of power) standing up in parliament and creating the mental divisions of "decent hard working people" - as opposed to undecent jobhunters? or "strivers v scroungers" etc, compounded by press reporting thereon, could easily see our nation fracture. This dark path could win them the next election, but it would most probably in time destroy the conservative party. History has proven this from when leaders have marginalised people before.

Personally I dont think that the human race needs rioting in the streets, or war, or marganisation of minorities and vulnerable people, to "wake up." People are doing that themselves Julius in increasing numbers, partially because of the stage of human evolution, partially because more older souls (which you, like me, are in my opinion likley to be one) are "awakening".

What you are seeing in our world today Julius is the eternal battle of darkness and light being played out. Darkness is not giving in easily, even though it is in its medium term interest to let the cycle complete.

Many good men, including our Prime Minister, undoubtedly want to help society evolve, but it is so so easy to get drawn into the work of darkness while trying to illuminate the way.

It is much better to touch hearts and inspire. Everything as you allude to does indeed start with a thought Julius, but thoughts can be tools of both light and darkness. Hence it is important to see the different paths and different stages of each individual path that we are all on. For then you can truly illuminate.

As I have said before Julius you have potential.
Julius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My instinct is that the happiness revolution is happening and that as a few incredibly happy people walk the earth, the rest will first be confused and then will seek. It is inevitable.

Influential people like Peter Guber
patriciaa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius wrote:
patriciaa wrote:
Julius wrote:
Doonhamer wrote:

Bellend.

Maybe you were completely unaware, I suppose I felt that from about the time my dog was shot at age 8, I was awakened, I suppose I assumed that everyone was awake to what was going on around them at around that age. Maybe it takes a sufficiently large emotional shock to open our eyes to the choices we are making rather than just "sleep-walking" through life. I knew after my dog was shot that there was a second that I decided not to put him on the lead, after that I knew that every second counted. Maybe the current economic, environmental, social environment is shocking enough to wake everyone up from their "sleep-walk".

That's certainly a shock to the system when you are in France enjoying seeing your mother and have a call that you must come back because the house is raided by customs and excise and your pc has been seized by the police only to give a second chance and years later realise that you wasted your time on a looser, only to be physically threatened when you want to leave him. yeah that does wake up anybody normal frankly! That even puts you off men for a while before you rebuild your life and decide to enjoy their company again Smile

anyway my philosophy is not on telling people that they deserve what they get but rather that with love and positive thinking they can overcome what is thrown at them, and rebuild their life without any excess baggage!

No criticism to you personally, okay? We are just talking Smile
Julius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I accept that I could have been much more sensitive. I know that I have a history of using shock to stimulate conversation. I have decided to be more charming. I was also looking at everybody else's life through the filter of my experience. I was woken up so early in my life to realise the consequences of a single choice (I let the dog I loved off the lead, it was shot dead as a result) I think I had missed the fact that for many people life just works reasonably well and so they don't question the way it is, they don't make conscious choices, they follow the normal behaviour of their community. They then reap the karma of that community.

Please forgive me, I am trying my best to get through life, I am evolving, my knowledge, wisdom and understanding improves daily.
johnnyH

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of questions.

1. Do you really , really believe all this nonsense that you spout ?

2. As many people have said in the poll, you should be allowed to post what you like on the forum. Do you believe in free speech ? The ability to post what you like where you like ?

Just a simple yes or no please.
Julius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

johnnyH wrote:
A couple of questions.

2. As many people have said in the poll, you should be allowed to post what you like on the forum. Do you believe in free speech ? The ability to post what you like where you like ?

As long as it is not said to deliberately cause harm to someone else. That would not be healthy for either party.
irondog

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius wrote:
johnnyH wrote:
A couple of questions.

As long as it is not said to deliberately cause harm to someone else. That would not be healthy for either party.

The thing is Julius that some of your posts do indeed cause harm to others. Maybe you should think before you post some of the stuff you do?
Julius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

irondog wrote:
Julius wrote:
johnnyH wrote:
A couple of questions.

The thing is Julius that some of your posts do indeed cause harm to others. Maybe you should think before you post some of the stuff you do?

Please forgive me, I am trying to be more sensitive and charming. My purpose is to increase the peace, love and harmony in the world, I am trying my best. I honestly don't deliberately set out to harm.
K.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets give the guy a break for a bit and see if he if can adapt to the general feeling on the forum. Yes he's said things that have upset but can we try and draw a line under what is in the past and look to the future? I think that would be best all round.
irondog

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius wrote:
irondog wrote:
Julius wrote:
johnnyH wrote:
A couple of questions.

Please forgive me, I am trying to be more sensitive and charming. My purpose is to increase the peace, love and harmony in the world, I am trying my best. I honestly don't deliberately set out to harm.

Thanks for this. I always think that everyday is a learning experience Smile
Julius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

irondog wrote:
Julius wrote:
irondog wrote:
Julius wrote:
johnnyH wrote:
A couple of questions.

Thanks for this. I always think that everyday is a learning experience Smile

True that
Limpoldman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that people change people by inspiring them. Not telling them the things they have done are wrong or that when bad things happen it was there fault. I look up to people and try and be like them. I think if your ideas were portrayed in this way they would be much better received. People are like sheep, you would certainly make an interesting Shepard!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: