Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
What an odd world we live in
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daddy Pakoss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, a 'school girls' outfit is not what makes it sexy on a woman, its the fact that a sexually attractive woman is dressed in a short black mini skirt with stockings and an opened white shirt showing some clevage. This is what makes it sexy, the fact that it is labelled 'school girl' is incorrect, as I doubt many girls would go to school wearing what is labeeled as such in Ann summers.

(Do, do do do di do)
TM01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FoulOleRon wrote:
TM01 wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:
theprawn wrote:
he's saying that, but with other stuff on top, that's why there is confusion.

perhaps he's trying to justify some behaviour.

in answer to his question of what is worse...

having sex with a child is worse than having sex with an adult, no matter what they are dressed up as.

I didn't see that he was trying to justify that.

And yes, no sh*t!

I wasn't justifying anything I was asking what was worse asking you wife to pretend to be a child or having sex unknowingly with a minor who looked older than a child. If you think the second is worse than acting out a child sex fantasy then it is a really odd world we live in.

The difference is that your wife is, hopefully, over the age of consent. You, and many, may feel it is morally ambiguous to have sex with a woman dressed in school uniform, but it is legal.

So we are back to the point that its only wrong to have sex with a child because its against the law?
Personally I'd hope that most people would not need an age of consent, I doubt I would ever find a child attractive and have sex with adults out of choice not legal boundaries. If acting out a school teacher abusing a pupil floats your boat I don't think you can take the moral high ground when these cases are discussed.

Get over yourself, and stop reading things into posts that simply aren't there.

You said it? What has the age of consent got to do with it? Sex with children is wrong be it real or role play.
Daddy Pakoss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanL wrote:
TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:

The point I think that TM01 is making is that:

1. Sexual activity before the age of consent is illegal, and rightly so.

2. The sexualisation of children and sexual imagery using a school girl metaphor is rife in our society and seems completely at odds with 1.

Simples init.

Exactly my point you cannot promote schoolgirls as sexy on TV and the media and then throw your toys out the pram when someone cannot tell its not real.
The fact that this float came 3rd just goes to show that some people moral compass is obviously very confused!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/420360/Outrage-as-sick-revellers-dress-up-as-Jimmy-Savile-and-his-victims-at-community-festival

1. The people on the float have no taste (bit like Pakkos's "joke" earlier) but they're not condoning peodophilia. They're just idiots.

2. Gettig your Mrs to dress up as a school girl is, I hope, more to do with the revealing outfit than it is wanting to have sex wtih a child. Personally, the whole dressing up thing doesn't work for me at all but I don't think there's neccessarily a direct link with peadophiles. It's open tops and short skirts (bit like the air hostess or nurse thing)

3. It isn't the same people promoting the sexualisation of girls that are throwing their toys out of their prams. I hate the constant references to sex in loads of music by performers. To have your 7 year old be singing along to Rhianna about liking 'whips and chains' is a real low point for a Dad I can tell you.

[edited to remove #@?# aggravating comment that didn't help at all]

Who you calling an Idiot......Fatty!

I will have you know my comment was more facutally correct than the majority of posts on this thread.
Rolling Eyes

(Do, do do do di do)
hammerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TM02 wrote:
I thought the whole point of the case was that she wasn't abused but was a willing participant in the sexual goings on the law states that she is not able to give consent but it doesn't mean she didn't. It seems to be double standards that a child of ten can be found criminally responsible for an offence but not able to give consent until 16?

Scheds, He started on dodgy ground with this comment above

TM02 wrote:

It seems rather odd that its acceptable to dress up as a sexy schoolgirl yet perverted if you find real schoolgirls sexy?

then continuous comments like this seem all the more worse. the fact he cant see the difference is the worry for me.
2 scheds

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammerer wrote:
TM02 wrote:
I thought the whole point of the case was that she wasn't abused but was a willing participant in the sexual goings on the law states that she is not able to give consent but it doesn't mean she didn't. It seems to be double standards that a child of ten can be found criminally responsible for an offence but not able to give consent until 16?

TM02 wrote:

It seems rather odd that its acceptable to dress up as a sexy schoolgirl yet perverted if you find real schoolgirls sexy?

then continuous comments like this seem all the more worse. the fact he cant see the difference is the worry for me.

Fair enough.

Smile
DanL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daddy Pakoss wrote:
DanL wrote:
TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:

2. The sexualisation of children and sexual imagery using a school girl metaphor is rife in our society and seems completely at odds with 1.

Simples init.

Exactly my point you cannot promote schoolgirls as sexy on TV and the media and then throw your toys out the pram when someone cannot tell its not real.
The fact that this float came 3rd just goes to show that some people moral compass is obviously very confused!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/420360/Outrage-as-sick-revellers-dress-up-as-Jimmy-Savile-and-his-victims-at-community-festival

1. The people on the float have no taste (bit like Pakkos's "joke" earlier) but they're not condoning peodophilia. They're just idiots.

2. Gettig your Mrs to dress up as a school girl is, I hope, more to do with the revealing outfit than it is wanting to have sex wtih a child. Personally, the whole dressing up thing doesn't work for me at all but I don't think there's neccessarily a direct link with peadophiles. It's open tops and short skirts (bit like the air hostess or nurse thing)

3. It isn't the same people promoting the sexualisation of girls that are throwing their toys out of their prams. I hate the constant references to sex in loads of music by performers. To have your 7 year old be singing along to Rhianna about liking 'whips and chains' is a real low point for a Dad I can tell you.

I will have you know my comment was more facutally correct than the majority of posts on this thread.
Rolling Eyes

To paraphase somene you won't have heard of; I can lose weight, you'll be an idiot forever.
hammerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 scheds wrote:
hammerer wrote:
TM02 wrote:

TM02 wrote:

Fair enough.

Smile

but I''ll add that TM01 has not been the worst perpetrator on this thread, and I think he's just being a bit misunderstood. Im sure he doesnt actually think its the same.
TM01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 scheds wrote:
hammerer wrote:
TM02 wrote:

TM02 wrote:

Fair enough.

Smile

I can tell the difference but I'm not the one w@nking over photos of women in school uniform whilst calling people like the convicted guy a pervert, you seem to be a little to keen to defend those that think fantasising about child sex is normal so I wouldn't go around getting all high and mighty!
2 scheds

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:
hammerer wrote:
TM02 wrote:

TM02 wrote:

Fair enough.

Smile

I can tell the difference but I'm not the one w@nking over photos of women in school uniform whilst calling people like the convicted guy a pervert, you seem to be a little to keen to defend those that think fantasising about child sex is normal so I wouldn't go around getting all high and mighty!

'cuse me!
TM01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 scheds wrote:
TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:
hammerer wrote:
TM02 wrote:

TM02 wrote:

Fair enough.

Smile

'cuse me!

Sorry was not directed at you! Embarassed
Daddy Pakoss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanL wrote:
Daddy Pakoss wrote:
DanL wrote:
TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:

Simples init.

Rolling Eyes

To paraphase somene you won't have heard of; I can lose weight, you'll be an idiot forever.

I am afraid you will find my General Certificate of Secondary Education certificates will prove your statement wrong

(Do, do do do di do)
FoulOleRon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TM01 wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
TM01 wrote:
FoulOleRon wrote:
TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:
theprawn wrote:
he's saying that, but with other stuff on top, that's why there is confusion.

perhaps he's trying to justify some behaviour.

in answer to his question of what is worse...

having sex with a child is worse than having sex with an adult, no matter what they are dressed up as.

I didn't see that he was trying to justify that.

And yes, no sh*t!

I wasn't justifying anything I was asking what was worse asking you wife to pretend to be a child or having sex unknowingly with a minor who looked older than a child. If you think the second is worse than acting out a child sex fantasy then it is a really odd world we live in.

The difference is that your wife is, hopefully, over the age of consent. You, and many, may feel it is morally ambiguous to have sex with a woman dressed in school uniform, but it is legal.

So we are back to the point that its only wrong to have sex with a child because its against the law?
Personally I'd hope that most people would not need an age of consent, I doubt I would ever find a child attractive and have sex with adults out of choice not legal boundaries. If acting out a school teacher abusing a pupil floats your boat I don't think you can take the moral high ground when these cases are discussed.

Get over yourself, and stop reading things into posts that simply aren't there.

You said it? What has the age of consent got to do with it? Sex with children is wrong be it real or role play.

At no point did I say that it was only wrong to have sex with a child because it is against the law - that was your particular twist.

I also had not twigged first time round reading your post that you were unable to distinguish the rather significant difference between a husband and wife having consensual sex in costume versus someone having sex with a minor. If I had, my response would have been phrased a little differently.

And yes, having sex with a minor, even if they look older, is a lot, lot worse than having sex with your wife.
DanL

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daddy Pakoss wrote:
DanL wrote:
Daddy Pakoss wrote:
DanL wrote:
TM01 wrote:
2 scheds wrote:

Simples init.

Rolling Eyes

I am afraid you will find my General Certificate of Secondary Education certificates will prove your statement wrong

Dammit. Foiled again.
TransitionTed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TM01 wrote:
TransitionTed wrote:
was the girl in question dressed as a schoolgirl?

On March 20, exactly two weeks after her first visit, the girl went back to Wilsonís flat after they agreed to meet. They sat in his lounge and talked about their relationship.

Wilson claims at this point he told her they had to stop seeing each other because they would get in trouble.

The girl, who was dressed in her school uniform, asked if she could change out of it and Wilson left the room. When he returned she had undressed and was sat wearing a T-shirt.

Wilson claims he asked her to put her clothes on, but she started kissing him before touching his genitals. He said he pushed her away and told her he did not want to see her any more. At no point did they have sex.

its a situation he should never have been in
KingstonGraham

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TM01 wrote:

Seriously?

Thinking something is worse?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: