Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Zwift, anyone from TT land on it?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Training
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Doca




Joined: 27 Feb 2014
Posts: 118

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't pick TT bike like I did if you are going to do group rides. TT bikes don't get a draft benefit and are heavier up the climbs. They are more aero when solo naturally.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FatPom




Joined: 26 Dec 2005
Posts: 4917
Location: My happy place

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doca wrote:
Don't pick TT bike like I did if you are going to do group rides. TT bikes don't get a draft benefit and are heavier up the climbs. They are more aero when solo naturally.


Ive been on the aero bike and wheels since I earned them, I use for group rides, races and general riding. I've opened up two other road bikes now but still stick with the TT bike. I wondered why I end up towing a lot of folks around all the time. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jorgan




Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 16414
Location: alles was ich bin, alles was ich war

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gingerbongo wrote:

5.5 years! That's a lot of ... erm ... cookies. Shocked Very Happy


Fired-up my 'windows washer' last night; it might have taken a while with all the bleaching Very Happy
_________________
25 Years since it all began....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jorgan




Joined: 12 Nov 2007
Posts: 16414
Location: alles was ich bin, alles was ich war

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I normally only look at TT & ST websites on my work PC which filters lots of content. WTF, has Slowtwitch basically turned into an advert(orial) for Zwift or what? It's pretty shameless this one; at least the HotShots thread by the 'ST concierge' was a little less obvious Rolling Eyes

The ST home page was almost completely orange. It's like the antithesis of this place now (I wonder if Wiggle actually pay for that ad in the top corner any more).
_________________
25 Years since it all began....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SidSnot




Joined: 02 Sep 2005
Posts: 1555

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
(I wonder if Wiggle actually pay for that ad in the top corner any more).


dunno, but I'm excited to see their new 2016 range
_________________
@sidmott
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hammerer




Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 16333
Location: Right Next Door To Hell

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
I normally only look at TT & ST websites on my work PC which filters lots of content. WTF, has Slowtwitch basically turned into an advert(orial) for Zwift or what? It's pretty shameless this one; at least the HotShots thread by the 'ST concierge' was a little less obvious Rolling Eyes

The ST home page was almost completely orange. It's like the antithesis of this place now (I wonder if Wiggle actually pay for that ad in the top corner any more).


that'll be an affiliate link. anyone that clicks on it and buys something will earn Gareth a small amount of money.....and it'll be very small
_________________
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Training All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
  Share
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.