Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them Reply with quote

For anyone here who is into seeing how Intuitive abilities work, I have linked to a project that I recently did with a remote viewer in America.

I set up a target, one which was a submission of mine to the University Of Kyoto on a Biochemistry Mooc I did, which got me into the top 100 students out of iirc over 20k.

This is significant as it is based on both a real thing (DNA) and an exploratory concept/application, based on paper and in my mind. To spice things up I also tried to protect it with good old fashioned esoteric protection and it worked, for a while - you will see in the third video that Edward, the viewer, got drawn right into my distractor. He did penetrate through it, which shows that both esoteric protection is possible and penetratable.

As you might imagine I will be working on refining and improving methods and distractors over the coming years, with a view to helping the corporate world pug holes in their security, but that is still a fair way off. For the moment I have proven that it can be done, even if only temporarily.

Enjoy.

http://stewartedwardssloggingscotsman.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/remote-viewing-tasking-protection-and.html

And if you think it all mental nonsense and barmy, check out the proper science that has been going on for decades.
jibberjim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you stare at goats too?
TransitionTed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jibberjim wrote:

and what's wrong with that?

its a hobby, especially if there aren't any sheep about.
GrahamO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
And if you think it all mental nonsense and barmy, check out the proper science that has been going on for decades.

'Proper' science has shown its all nonsense and barmy and has NEVER passed a double blind test. Like all mentalism, there's a mental element to it and the 'mental' bit is more about the people that believe in it, than a real effect.

Slow day SS ?
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jibberjim wrote:
JJ you tease....I have dabbled, it was actually Dazs work that really got me into it. One of my best sessions is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayMvNBeGiGQ start at 28.34 for my session.

You will see that not only am I bang smack on the target location, I also get the relationships between objects reasonably well for a beginner. While there is little commercial relevance of my session here, it does show that it is possible to conceputalise an event, remotely.

Anyone interesting in my performance session by session, my books listing these, and in one commenting on the British Government declassified remote viewing project can be found on Kindle and Ibooks. They sell, so someone somewhere is interesting in watching what people do session by session.

Remember though I have just been doing this for a year and a half so I am just a beginner.

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them Reply with quote

GrahamO wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

'Proper' science has shown its all nonsense and barmy and has NEVER passed a double blind test. Like all mentalism, there's a mental element to it and the 'mental' bit is more about the people that believe in it, than a real effect.

Slow day SS ?
GrahamO are you willing to stake your reputation on that statement?
TransitionTed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive watched The Mentalist and he says there are no such things as mediums, unless its clothes sizes
jibberjim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TransitionTed wrote:
Ive watched The Mentalist and he says there are no such things as mediums, unless its clothes sizes

Yeah, but he's a mentalist?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mentalist
TransitionTed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jibberjim wrote:
TransitionTed wrote:

Yeah, but he's a mentalist?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mentalist

with a fair amount of self awareness
ed_m

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
GrahamO wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:

Slow day SS ?

His reputation is pretty poor round these parts anyway...
GrahamO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:

i don;t have a reputation to stake Wink

But yes, its compete b*llocks.
GrahamO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them Reply with quote

ed_m wrote:
His reputation is pretty poor round these parts anyway...

Imagine how much it pains me the Coventrites think so Very Happy
Tigger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Intuition - Protecting Secrets and Penetrating Them Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
For anyone here who is into seeing how Intuitive abilities work, I have linked to a project that I recently did with a remote viewer in America.

I set up a target, one which was a submission of mine to the University Of Kyoto on a Biochemistry Mooc I did, which got me into the top 100 students out of iirc over 20k.

This is significant as it is based on both a real thing (DNA) and an exploratory concept/application, based on paper and in my mind. To spice things up I also tried to protect it with good old fashioned esoteric protection and it worked, for a while - you will see in the third video that Edward, the viewer, got drawn right into my distractor. He did penetrate through it, which shows that both esoteric protection is possible and penetratable.

As you might imagine I will be working on refining and improving methods and distractors over the coming years, with a view to helping the corporate world pug holes in their security, but that is still a fair way off. For the moment I have proven that it can be done, even if only temporarily.

Enjoy.

http://stewartedwardssloggingscotsman.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/remote-viewing-tasking-protection-and.html

Nothing special at all. Like most people over the generations, I've been able to protect things from every single remote viewer (known or unknown) by using quite a simple technique. That is basically don't tell (either by talking or writing about it). It doesn't work with non-remote viewers though (they can look over my shoulder) or my wife (who knows everything anyway).
Jorgan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloud bursting - that's where it's at.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigger

Hey I am not trying to sell to you, nor make you believe.

But I am working on developing a technique where a company that is experiencing intellectual property theft, and who has tried every other conceivable method of finding out how, could potentially get results. And the best bit is that I am developing it in a way that I myself never need to know anything secret, and which uses in-house skill-bases so that there is no one system that can be copied or hacked into. Clearly I am still some distance away from that, but I am working towards it.

On a more practical level I am also exploring issue like how a failed R&D experiment that had chewed up the sensors leaving the corporate in the dark as to what went wrong, could be answered.

And for you doubters out there have a look at IRIS in Paris their customer base has a lot of well known companies on it. So corporates do shell out money for such things. But then again as GrahamO has said it all poo-poops! [thats aurocorrect for you]

http://www.iris-ic.com/iris-ecole-intuition/nos-references/ Wonder if the French Police have increased the use of their services over recent days? Twisted Evil

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: