Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Impossible business problems, help request
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TransitionTed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingstonGraham wrote:
I've lost my hat. Any ideas?

Treat it like a bike, buy a new one
TransitionTed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
No one?

Perhaps you should use your skills as a remote viewer to find backers rather than submarines (or other arbitrary military hardware)
sooooooooz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "problem" is this SS...as you yourself say.."I would like to spend some time trying to get my mind around another "impossible" problem".

Why waste precious life in this seemingly hopeless pursuit? Dreams are good and wanting to stretch yourself intellectually is a fine thing to do. I get that. But this seems like your on a hiding to nothing and that is sad waste of the time we have to enjoy life.
hermannlovespauline

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's more for my mental gymnastics hobby, practicing my lateral thinking etc
all v admirable pursuits Cool
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sooooooooz wrote:
The "problem" is this SS...as you yourself say.."I would like to spend some time trying to get my mind around another "impossible" problem".

Why waste precious life in this seemingly hopeless pursuit? Dreams are good and wanting to stretch yourself intellectually is a fine thing to do. I get that. But this seems like your on a hiding to nothing and that is sad waste of the time we have to enjoy life.
but I enjoy doing it, it given me pleasure and I find it fun.

I don't have the cash to do a lot of things that I would like to do and experience, but my esoteric work enables me to experience things in a different way. It's a challenge that I enjoy, and along the way have been able to use the results to help others progress as well.

its a hobby that I enjoy. And one that looks like I might one day be able to make some money out of. And if I don't we'll it's still a fun hobby. For me anyway.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
sooooooooz wrote:

I don't have the cash to do a lot of things that I would like to do and experience, but my esoteric work enables me to experience things in a different way. It's a challenge that I enjoy, and along the way have been able to use the results to help others progress as well.

its a hobby that I enjoy. And one that looks like I might one day be able to make some money out of. And if I don't we'll it's still a fun hobby. For me anyway.

There you go with that word again which perhaps suggests why there is little sensible help or guidance.

I am a huge fan of understanding and utilising skills which our very early ancestors used for their survival. For obvious reasons I think this stops short of finding subs, but there's a lot in there that we have forgotten through lack of use or development of more (allegedly) rational thinking...

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Whisk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
It is auditable.

It's a long time since I worked as an auditor, but I'd be interested to know how this is audited. How does an auditor get comfort that there is an actual phenomenon in action and the observer isn't just making lucky guesses?

The ex-auditor and ex-scientist in me is genuinely interested.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
sooooooooz wrote:

There you go with that word again which perhaps suggests why there is little sensible help or guidance.

I am a huge fan of understanding and utilising skills which our very early ancestors used for their survival. For obvious reasons I think this stops short of finding subs, but there's a lot in there that we have forgotten through lack of use or development of more (allegedly) rational thinking...
why? To me it is obvious, which is why I laughed when The Economist says that spooks can't find them.

Known facts:-

1. Remote viewing has been practiced on this planet for a very long time. Whether prior to Hermetic teachings in the early twentieth century to the ex US military spooks who now sell training, publicly and openly.

2. Now does it work? Yes it does, I have shown some examples here. Getting it to work reliably is a hurdle, and other bigger hurdle is getting it to be practically useful. This is a problem for several reasons including (1) things that are easy to view tend to have no obvious commercial need, (2) as this isn't a tax comp there are no strict rules that if you follow that will produce the correct result, as the skill lies within people, and getting that to work isn't easy, and (3) say you need info on where a new submarine is. Well you may have a team of viewers but if none of them can hit objects in water with any reliability then for that task they are not obviously that useful, even if they are great at other things. (4) it is very mentally tiring work that can take heaps of willpower.

3. Anyhow, again using the Economist article as an example, when I read that we still can't find em, for all of our technology, I just broke the problem down into stages, just like how I completed Tough Guy.

Having passed a meaty course in oceanography and big data and maths courses, combined with my viewing experience, I knew that the old knowledge and new technology could combine to solve this problem.

You just need the resources (I know that is a common problem). Access to a meaty computer, a very detailed oceanographic database, a maths expert to help fill gaps in, and viewers who can sense objects in/on water and others who can sense the elements found in a water column. With a bit of jiggery pokerry it should be possible to trace the route of a sub until the point it stops moving, which could be its resting place. You can then send a drone to check.

The biggest issue is getting viewers who are sufficiently trained, and skilled, in hitting things like objects in water and salt, and so on.

Easily adapted, if you read one of my above posts, to helping locate downed planes like Malaysia 370 etc.

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
It is auditable.

It's a long time since I worked as an auditor, but I'd be interested to know how this is audited. How does an auditor get comfort that there is an actual phenomenon in action and the observer isn't just making lucky guesses?

The ex-auditor and ex-scientist in me is genuinely interested.
apart from the obvious of working through the data, checking against the work of other viewers, and importantly the training documents declassified by the US military are possibilities.

Given that the US declassified shed loads and given that they invested so much money in it over such a long time, there is a lot of external documentation.

Added: I for one have a database of my 150 or so crv method targets that I did a couple of years ago that I have published. It is also possible to audit this back to my source documents to see if an auditor agrees with my judgements over what is a hit and what is a Miss and how it is classified in the database. As I was learning as I was going it would take some work but is doable. When I get back to crv viewing myself I will be enhancing that recording for ease of use.

My observations from memory:-

1. Over all of those targets I was a little bit under 70% accurate.
2. The more detail you get the lower your accuracy (e.g. If you think that something is yellow and it is that is correct, but if you thought a roof was yellow but it was the house that was that is wrong), at least at my beginner level.
3. I think, and others have confirmed this, that perhaps 30-40% of recorded data could apply to almost any target, so my real valuable accuracy is more like 70% - 40% = 30% (many viewers don't like to think that way, claiming 100% success most of the time). Now if that valuable 30% offers new information that is of use...great, but therein lies the problem, getting sufficiently good so that is reliably the case.

I just find it fascinating.

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Mr Coutts gives me my half trillion pounds I will turn Britain from a global backwater in this regard to world leader. Twisted Evil
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what things are easy to view?

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
what things are easy to view?
ok, let's break this down.

1. Viewers

Assuming that you are in training and well practiced. Just as a marathon runner who hasn't ran in a few years would struggle, same with viewers.

Different people do connect with different things more easily than others. Note some viewers say that they can access anything.

Assuming that the target is properly and well constructed (and that is a different ball game with lots of issues, though some in the field will tell you that their experience is different)

2 Target types

As I noted above different viewers can sense different things with different degrees of ease. I understand that this gets refined a lot once you have a few thousand targets under your belt.

But as a general rule, the more energetic the target the easier. E.g. I once landed straight onto Temple Mound so easily I discounted it as imagination. Nuclear explosions are not that difficult etc.

Contrasts are also easier, e.g. Ice on rock.

Now when you start viewing (and this is confirmed in declassified US docs) it is possible to get beginners luck, but you soon fall into the depths of uselessness, before slowly bringing yourself up and walking positively forwards with a degree of skill. During those depths you couldn't view what is in front of your nose. Everyone goes through it. I expect to go through it again myself when I restart viewing (bearing in mind that I haven't done it for well over a year, and given that I no longer drink which will have changed my body and mind, (funny if I was only good when I drink!), my mum has died which for all sorts of reasons that I won't go into here has caused me turbulence). Once I have fully worked through the ICAEW manuals again in about 6-9 months time I am going to retrain myself in my spare time. For the moment I am happy with application development.

If you want to try some targets Ejc, you could try the Facebook groups, just make sure that you construct your target well. Better still go to one of the ex US army viewers sites yourself and have a go at the practice targets and see if you have any beginners luck yourself.
fruit thief

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I came round to your house with 2 cups and a 9 Volt battery, would you be able to identify - blindfold- which cup the battery was in more than 5 times out of 10?
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fruit thief wrote:
If I came round to your house with 2 cups and a 9 Volt battery, would you be able to identify - blindfold- which cup the battery was in more than 5 times out of 10?
no, not my particular skill base fruit thief.

I may however:-

1. Be able to come up with novel solutions to practical problems, e.g. Finding subs.
2. Prove through public demonstration, link in here somewhere, that it is possible to distract a top viewer. As far as I know this is the first and only public demonstration of this. I am sure that could be repeated. But the targets would probably have to appear to come from someone other than me, as people might suspect I am placing distractors in the target.
3. Once I have retrained again, achieve what I have before, and again there is a link to a video on here somewhere showing one of my best sessions. That sort of stuff I can do, and has been on the public record for a long time now.

Take the proverbial as much as you like, but the problem is not making remote viewing work, it is making it reliable and useful, while up against people who incorrectly assume if you can do x you can do y. It doesn't work that way.

Any of you who were kicking about esoteric Masonic sites a decade and a half ago will remember that I have been studying esoterics for a long time now, even written a book on it.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fruit thief

Another way to look at this is would you expect a physics phd to be able to diagnose a rare cancer or to perform brain surgery? He or she may be a doctor, but not that type of doctor.

It's the same with "psychic" phenomenon. There is a huge gap between what is possible for most and what people assume is possible. Part of it is the fault of wannabes who claim everything and anything I give you. But equally part of the problem lies with people who make assumptions based on belief. Follow the data.

And another way to look at it. Consider the Masonic world. Some masons think that "being properly prepared" is all to do with getting your apron on right etc, while others know a far far deeper level of esoteric understanding as to "being properly prepared". But as a Masonic reject what could I posssibly know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: