Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Impossible business problems, help request
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Ejc, if you want to give me a suitable business problem, which is what I have been asking for in this thread, then I might give that a go over the coming months.

i don't have a suitable business problem...unless remote viewing would save me from video recording athletes...I could just sit in the comfort of my office and conduct the analysis from here...

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
i have set up another target for you...

broken
any why exactly would I do a target for you Ejc?

to show that it works
i have already done that with my books, linked videos etc Ejc.

What you might be looking for is for you to know that it works. I can't convince you of that, you have to get there yourself. Give it a go.

If the reams of declassified us military documents, my work, the work of many many others doesn't show you that it works, then you really need to do it yourself. Then you will know. Especially when you really connect and get a f*#~ me moment.

Also you are starting from the position that any target you create is viewable. I have already given you a fair number of reasons why that may not be the case. So a failure could be your failure in targeting, not that of the viewer.

Ejc, you have said that you feel that there is something to our natural senses, however you phrased it. Don't be scared of it, embrace it.

http://www.crviewer.com/

Lyn is one of these ex us military spooks who now trains people, he has valuable, wise, insightful free resources. I would have loved to have been trained under him.

Try a practice target. With no training at all you will probably not get very far, but beginners luck and all that. Feel with your senses. Touch, smell, taste, etc. Stick to basic targeting. If you think something could be imagination write aol and forget about it.
Something real bad happens to US during Trumps 2nd term..75%
Michelle Obama president in 2024...65%
In the next 10 years ww3 will start..47%.
explorerJC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you may find that this big business breakthrough may not come if they have to start trawling through your history in search of evidence...having a practical application up your sleeve at short notice may be useful..

the second flaw is that which you originally proposed vis-a-vis benefits of rv to be the ability to penetrate secrets. Even I could try to do that and then blame the target for it it not being set up correctly first...

what makes you think i'm afraid of natural senses? a peculiar thing to state

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2018 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
veggieboy

Location: Wearing Hokas/Altras/Sketchers and Ashmei - looking good is more important than running fast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southern Railways strike - solve that !

But I'm still not going to swim
Foggy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've read some bizarre threads in my time, this one really rates up there.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

veggieboy wrote:
thats easy, pay staff decent wages and treat them well. Make life easier for passengers so that they don't give staff so much grief.

At a governmental level place people's welfare before ideological politics. Get a better balance between the profit motive (which is good and useful but which can and does lead to the darker side of human nature taking over) and quality of life. Remembering that stressed commutes can lead to bullying and underperformance at work, and unnecessary arguments and stress when you finally get home.

Next.

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foggy wrote:
I've read some bizarre threads in my time, this one really rates up there.
i think a lot. Shocked
tin pot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Socks.

If you can find socks you'll be a millionaire in weeks, and make millions of working husbands happy.

I have 23 unpaired socks in my drawer right now, and they're not all varying shades of black either - high contrast colours and patterns so that they're easy to spot and match.

And theres a lot more readily available for testing. Why choose only targets of global military importance?
Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10K ‘18 50:31 '16 54:01 '13 54:46
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
Socks.

If you can find socks you'll be a millionaire in weeks, and make millions of working husbands happy.

I have 23 unpaired socks in my drawer right now, and they're not all varying shades of black either - high contrast colours and patterns so that they're easy to spot and match.

And theres a lot more readily available for testing. Why choose only targets of global military importance?
Razz

Recognising what you just wrote about the global military importance aspect, I chose that purely from reading the article in The Economist and knowing a solution to that specific problem.

Serious note sadly us Brits are at a relative disadvantage here, due to the fact iirc that the East takes such skills so much more seriously/accept them in their cultures, and how "we have a stiff upper lip" which is about the worst quality you could have in this regard. You need to be sensitive and be in touch with your emotions, for that is how it works.

I do wonder if that is why our own British military remote viewing project (now declassified and in Kew) failed (subject to all the redactions obviously, and anything that is done dark) for a typical establishment yes sir no sir approach is perhaps the worst thing you could do to take these skills and make them useful.

Mind you, given we now know that when we did that, America was already decades ahead of us, so it does beg the question as to why British spooks didn't just ask American spooks for advice on how to set the project up using their decades of experience. Perhaps they did? I am sure that Major? US army ret Paul Smith would happily give advice, and even the ex head of US Army Intelligence General Stubblebine might ....given he ran all this for the Americans. We do share intelligence right?

Anyhow British establishment temperament is not ideal to getting the most out of viewers, sadly. No offence meant.
tin pot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:
Socks.

Razz

Recognising what you just wrote about the global military importance aspect, I chose that purely from reading the article in The Economist and knowing a solution to that specific problem.

Serious note sadly us Brits are at a relative disadvantage here, due to the fact iirc that the East takes such skills so much more seriously/accept them in their cultures, and how "we have a stiff upper lip" which is about the worst quality you could have in this regard. You need to be sensitive and be in touch with your emotions, for that is how it works.

I do wonder if that is why our own British military remote viewing project (now declassified and in Kew) failed (subject to all the redactions obviously, and anything that is done dark) for a typical establishment yes sir no sir approach is perhaps the worst thing you could do to take these skills and make them useful.

Mind you, given we now know that when we did that, America was already decades ahead of us, so it does beg the question as to why British spooks didn't just ask American spooks for advice on how to set the project up using their decades of experience. Perhaps they did? I am sure that Major? US army ret Paul Smith would happily give advice, and even the ex head of US Army Intelligence General Stubblebine might ....given he ran all this for the Americans. We do share intelligence right?

Anyhow British establishment temperament is not ideal to getting the most out of viewers, sadly. No offence meant.

Okay, but why not do socks?

One of the issues with getting a business up an running is having a market and proving your service delivers value. Solving a problem like lost socks has this in spades and would be so easy to prove given the prolification of lost socks.

It might sound ridiculous to you, but a millionaire toilet roll manufacturer is just as rich as a millionaire arms dealer.
Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10K ‘18 50:31 '16 54:01 '13 54:46
veggieboy

Location: Wearing Hokas/Altras/Sketchers and Ashmei - looking good is more important than running fast

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
veggieboy wrote:
thats easy, pay staff decent wages and treat them well. Make life easier for passengers so that they don't give staff so much grief.

At a governmental level place people's welfare before ideological politics. Get a better balance between the profit motive (which is good and useful but which can and does lead to the darker side of human nature taking over) and quality of life. Remembering that stressed commutes can lead to bullying and underperformance at work, and unnecessary arguments and stress when you finally get home.

Next.

The dispute isn't about pay

But I'm still not going to swim
Cobbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, here's a couple of things that would win you the Nobel prize for physics, hence I think you could consider them business problems:

Link quantum theory to gravity - or put another way, how does gravity interact with any particle's quantum state?

If one particle experiencing quantum entanglement were to pass over the event horizon of a black hole, would the entanglement hold and would the particle in the black hole be recoverable?

What is dark energy that makes up 70% of the universe?
what is dark matter that makes up 25% of the universe?
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Tin Pot wrote:
Socks.

Razz

Okay, but why not do socks?

One of the issues with getting a business up an running is having a market and proving your service delivers value. Solving a problem like lost socks has this in spades and would be so easy to prove given the prolification of lost socks.

It might sound ridiculous to you, but a millionaire toilet roll manufacturer is just as rich as a millionaire arms dealer.
and a hell of a lot safer.
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobbie wrote:
OK, here's a couple of things that would win you the Nobel prize for physics, hence I think you could consider them business problems:

Link quantum theory to gravity - or put another way, how does gravity interact with any particle's quantum state?

If one particle experiencing quantum entanglement were to pass over the event horizon of a black hole, would the entanglement hold and would the particle in the black hole be recoverable?

What is dark energy that makes up 70% of the universe?
what is dark matter that makes up 25% of the universe?
Cobbie, not sure if you are serious or bantering, but let me ruminate for a moment.

1. The answers to such problems need to be peer review published else some thieving scientist would get said honour. Could you recommend such a journal, just in case?

2. I rather suspect those would take a little more than a few months.

3. Someone like Edward Riordan might be better suited.

4. But on the bus on the way home, these are my initial thoughts.....

a. You would need to break gravity down to its components. Some of these work one way, and others contra.

b. Re entanglement it would depend on how strong or weak. And possibly recoverable if you could push back from the other side through a polarity reversal possibly.

c. A buzz, perhaps that's where the bees went?

d. Anti-neuronic dense energy.

See Nobel prize from a bus journey, now to book a plane to Sweden.

Seriously Cobbie such questions are probably beyond me, and are the work of CERN etc. That said I will think about them over the coming years. Can I assume that science hasn't found the answers yet?

Thank you for a thought provoking response.

Last edited by SloggingScotsman on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
SloggingScotsman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

veggieboy wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
veggieboy wrote:

Next.

The dispute isn't about pay
so if drivers were to receive more pay for for more responsibility that would help resolve the strikes? Or if conductors were treated better, i.e. Kept employed, that would resolve the situation either?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: