Tri Talk HomepageTri Talk EventsTri Talk ForumsBlogsTri Talk TrainingTri TradeTriPlayerWikiTeam Tri Talk
Big things in a little life.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Old Bob




Joined: 01 Apr 2005
Posts: 1924
Location: On the way back...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jorgan wrote:
I think YAG even pre-dates me a little? Wasn't he a mountain biker or something?


you know what mate, I can't even remember how that started or who said it. Its just another TT epic post that stuck in my mind. Smile
_________________
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back in time for breakfast...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Roscoemck




Joined: 10 Aug 2016
Posts: 278
Location: Glasgow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just new here, so looking at the site with "fresh eyes".

It's a good forum, plenty of good advice going around. Not a huge amount of talk on the "pro" scene, which I quite enjoy reading over on Slowtwitch.

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.

I like it, probably the most I've posted on a forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Whisk




Joined: 09 Jun 2005
Posts: 8436
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Bob wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
I think YAG even pre-dates me a little? Wasn't he a mountain biker or something?


you know what mate, I can't even remember how that started or who said it. Its just another TT epic post that stuck in my mind. Smile


I seem to recall that he came on the forum to troll about what a great athlete Steve Peet was and how he was better than any triathlete. The TT Massive rounded on him and faced with logic and reasoning, his only response was the now-legendary YAG as he flounced off, never to be seen again Wink
_________________
2016: Just riding my bike....
Hot Chillee ride captain (sponsored by WattBike, Cervelo, Mavic, Lazer, Continental, Le Marq, Garmin, Sportique, Pro-Cycle Insurance, Maserati)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 14700
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roscoemck wrote:

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.
.


No they don't.......
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 14700
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
Old Bob wrote:
Jorgan wrote:
I think YAG even pre-dates me a little? Wasn't he a mountain biker or something?


you know what mate, I can't even remember how that started or who said it. Its just another TT epic post that stuck in my mind. Smile


I seem to recall that he came on the forum to troll about what a great athlete Steve Peet was and how he was better than any triathlete. The TT Massive rounded on him and faced with logic and reasoning, his only response was the now-legendary YAG as he flounced off, never to be seen again Wink


Steve Peat - the downhiller? Certainly a very fit athlete...

YAG is worthy of the all time TT best post award...
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SloggingScotsman




Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 2633

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roscoemck wrote:
Just new here, so looking at the site with "fresh eyes".

It's a good forum, plenty of good advice going around. Not a huge amount of talk on the "pro" scene, which I quite enjoy reading over on Slowtwitch.

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.

I like it, probably the most I've posted on a forum.
Hi Rosecoemck

Indeed this forum is a fount of knowledge about everything from tub v clincher to which iron to buy. You may also get some vigorous biff now and again. But the folks here are, for the most part, pretty helpful, and dare I suggest fun(ny).

Welcome.
_________________
Vote Stewart for Secretary General of the UN Smile
Good Judgement Project Brier Score 0.142 (median 0.367) https://www.gjopen.com/
Read: Our Place in the Twenty First Century
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Roscoemck




Joined: 10 Aug 2016
Posts: 278
Location: Glasgow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

explorerJC wrote:
Roscoemck wrote:

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.
.


No they don't.......


yes they do......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hammerer




Joined: 19 Nov 2007
Posts: 16326
Location: Right Next Door To Hell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roscoemck wrote:
explorerJC wrote:
Roscoemck wrote:

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.
.


No they don't.......


yes they do......

_________________
Blog
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 14700
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panda monium
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Roscoemck




Joined: 10 Aug 2016
Posts: 278
Location: Glasgow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this forum's on the slippery slope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
explorerJC




Joined: 20 Oct 2005
Posts: 14700
Location: Farthingstone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

downhill all the way...
_________________
www.appliedtri.co.uk Tri and Du coaching

www.naturalrunningform.co.uk Natural Running Form Coach

2017 Training Camps http://www.appliedtri.co.uk/training-camps/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gus




Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 2300
Location: Freezing my nads off in Aberdoom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panda-bidozie!


_________________
BLOG now updating again!
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big...

My 15 minutes of fame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tin Pot




Joined: 08 Jul 2013
Posts: 2252
Location: Bromley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SloggingScotsman wrote:
Roscoemck wrote:
Just new here, so looking at the site with "fresh eyes".

It's a good forum, plenty of good advice going around. Not a huge amount of talk on the "pro" scene, which I quite enjoy reading over on Slowtwitch.

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.

I like it, probably the most I've posted on a forum.
Hi Rosecoemck

Indeed this forum is a fount of knowledge about everything from tub v clincher to which iron to buy. You may also get some vigorous biff now and again. But the folks here are, for the most part, pretty helpful, and dare I suggest fun(ny).

Welcome.


"Font".
_________________
Iron '16 14h30
Half Iron '17 7h39!, 6h28 '16 5h53
Olympic '16 3h18 '15 3h33, '13 3h36
Sprint '16 1h17, '14 1h40, '13 2h01
Half Mara '16 2h04, '14 2h07
10 Mile TT '16 00:26:30
Trail 10K '16 54:01 '13 54:46
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SloggingScotsman




Joined: 18 Jul 2006
Posts: 2633

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Roscoemck wrote:
Just new here, so looking at the site with "fresh eyes".

It's a good forum, plenty of good advice going around. Not a huge amount of talk on the "pro" scene, which I quite enjoy reading over on Slowtwitch.

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.

I like it, probably the most I've posted on a forum.
Hi Rosecoemck

Indeed this forum is a fount of knowledge about everything from tub v clincher to which iron to buy. You may also get some vigorous biff now and again. But the folks here are, for the most part, pretty helpful, and dare I suggest fun(ny).

Welcome.


"Font".
yeah I do have some sort of computer dyslexia. Not a problem Afik handwriting, but on screen I just seem to not notice these things. ''Tis why I am always checking and updating my posts. Mad

At least it gives people a laugh...or annoys them....either way a result
Razz
_________________
Vote Stewart for Secretary General of the UN Smile
Good Judgement Project Brier Score 0.142 (median 0.367) https://www.gjopen.com/
Read: Our Place in the Twenty First Century
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gus




Joined: 07 Sep 2007
Posts: 2300
Location: Freezing my nads off in Aberdoom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tin Pot wrote:
SloggingScotsman wrote:
Roscoemck wrote:
Just new here, so looking at the site with "fresh eyes".

It's a good forum, plenty of good advice going around. Not a huge amount of talk on the "pro" scene, which I quite enjoy reading over on Slowtwitch.

Yes, it's not very busy, but there's always someone comes back and gives a reply.

I like it, probably the most I've posted on a forum.
Hi Rosecoemck

Indeed this forum is a fount of knowledge about everything from tub v clincher to which iron to buy. You may also get some vigorous biff now and again. But the folks here are, for the most part, pretty helpful, and dare I suggest fun(ny).

Welcome.


"Font".


Or, possibly, "fount' "
_________________
BLOG now updating again!
In a world where I feel so small, I can't stop thinking big...

My 15 minutes of fame
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TriTalk.co.uk Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4
  Share
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum





Home | About TT | Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions | Advertising | Contact TT
Copyright ©2003-2015 TriTalk®.co.uk. All rights reserved.